Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
United Kingdom Hospitals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Hospital
xxx↝ Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? Dad
xxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? Probably just more heart flutters
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? Why is my heart so dumb?

It had been late in the evening that brought Gus and Zavier to the hospital. The boy had started off with a bad asthma attack, but as the minutes ticked by, his dad hastily called the medics in. After being taken into the ambulance, he got put in a room rapidly for tests and treatment. Of course, this wasn't the first time Zavier had stood beside his son as he was poked and prodded, listening to the soft beeping of machines all around. Much like always, Gus tried to keep both their spirits up, but it did little to sway the man's inner worries. "Dad, I'm fine. Most of the pain is... just in my heart..... Sorry. That wasn't reassuring." He donned a small smile, trying to hide his pain from the man. Too many times Gus had looked on as his dad gained grey hairs in real time.

"I know, kiddo. You're the toughest kid I could imagine. But I'm still going to worry. You should probably try for some sleep, 'cause in the morning it'll be more tests." Zavi could almost laugh at the dramatic eye roll Gus achieved, but the man managed to keep it together. "Wait... it's not Saturday tomorrow, is it?" Following a confused nod from his dad, Gus sighed, "Aw, I promised to meet Brook and Aidene at Diagon. I'll feel bad if I don't go."

Zavier glanced at his watch, then lovingly ruffled his son's hair. "Well, it's near 2:30 in the morning, so we should probably reach out tomorrow. You were supposed to meet at noon? We'll have plenty of time before then. Go ahead and get some sleep and, yes, I'll get some too. We'll get this all figured out." After a careful embrace, Gus nestled down for an attempt at sleep. Unfortunately hospitals meant hourly rounds, so both the Moore boys were woken up every time they were able to drift off. In the morning, Gus sent a text to both Brook and Aidene, explaining how sorry he was, but noting he probably wouldn't be released that day. Shortly thereafter, a nice nurse came to take Gus off for tests and x-rays, leaving Zavi on his own. When Gus' phone chimed, he glanced at the text, remembering his son's explicit permission to respond if it were one of his friends. A moment's hesitation still hit, but he did respond, stating who he was (so it wasn't weird... probably?) and letting the girl know where they were and approximately when Gus would be out of tests. Hopefully it worked.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ. Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏʜ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:15 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖
♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."▬▬

Brook had plans for the Saturday, her and GusGus and Aidene were going to go shopping for school things, and hang out, and probably eat some specially baked treats. However, it was six in the morning, Brook had 6 more hours until their planned meeting. She sighed and looked over at Dominik, who was still sleeping away. She walked over to their window and looked out, hoping to see Aidene outside already, of course not. Brook sighed, and began working on studying for her OWLs, Month-Boy would be so proud of her diligence.

Around 7, Brook's phone went off, of course she had a phone, it wasn't always easy to tell her parents where she was going, and if they needed her, she needed to be able to tell them where she was. She opened a message from GusGus, he must be an early riser too, and read it. She threw her books back onto her bed, and threw on a pair of shoes, slamming the door behind her, and hearing a growl from the lump in the neighboring bed, that was Dominik. She didn't bother writing a note to her Mom, the lady would call her if she was needed. She took off for Aidene's house.

She got to Aidene's house, the door was still locked. She didn't want to bother Aidene's dad.... tree climbing it was. She rubbed her hands together and quickly climbed up the tree, something they had done often in the past. As she got to the branch level to the window of Aidene's room, she pushed the window open, and climbed in. She jumped on the bed next to Aidene and kissed her cheek, completely friendly. The first thing out of Brook's mouth was not a good morning, or a 'It's Saturday' but instead it was [yelled directly in her ear], "AIDENE. GUSGUS IS IN THE HOSPITAL. WE NEED TO GO MAKE SURE HE'S ALIVE." They had to go this instant.

Brook frowned, she had just yelled at Aidene, so much for the secrecy. It took some time, but Aidene's dad eventually heard the issue and said that they needed more details. Of course they did, how dumb was Brook. She texted GusGus, and asked if they could visit, and where he was. Someone, GusGus's dad? replied, giving the details. Aidene's dad wouldn't let them go yet, he said it was too early to be annoying the hospital.

The hours waiting were the longest ever. Brook and Aidene had many plots, between baking or breaking in and stealing GusGus back. Their plans of shopping were down the drain. When they got to the Hospital, Brook frowned, they... needed to find the room. She looked at Aidene, "How familiar are you with the layout of Hospitals? Can your mapping skills locate him?"

▬▬"I cannot be with her, but I can study my heart out."▬▬

Where & Who: Brook with Aidene, and not Gus
Thinking about: GUSGUS I need my second co-chef
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: peach shirt, zebra stripped leggings

Miss GryffindorK

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:43 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fifth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild warlock || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club cadet || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene was having a wonderful dream about fairies playing in the snow. There were a bunch of fairies, dressed in the height of fall fashion, and they went from one snow hut to another shopping for cute things to present to Fairy Queen Professor Cohen. She approached with her offering, and Fairy Queen Professor Cohen raised her wand to pronounce her judgement: ”FAIRY AZURA, FAIRY GUS-GUS IS IN THE HOSPITAL. YOU MUST BREAK HIM OUT ALIVE.”

Aidene woke up with a startle, throwing her blankets back and nearly cracking her head against Brook’s. ”BROOK! GUS GUS IS BEING HELD CAPTIVE IN THE HOSPITAL. WE NEED TO RESCUE HIM!” she screeched by way of good morning. She jumped off her bed, landing with a loud thump and was nearly done dressing when her dad knocked, recommending they gather more intel before charging recklessly in on their daring rescue.

Unfortunately, once they received the mission details from Gus’s dad, it seemed their first step was waiting. Aidene still wasn’t convinced Gus Gus wasn’t in need of rescuing, but after Aunt Elysia assured them that worst came to worst, she could apparate the three getaways away, Aidene settled for making a fruit plate and a few mini-grilled cheese sandwiches. If everything was okay, snacks were always appropriate. If not...well, fruit made a great distracting mess.

Finally, they approached the dungeon--er, the hospital. Aidene took a look at the map when bid, then looked around trying to figure out where they were to begin with. ”Honestly, my mapping skills primarily involve following the direction of the fighting.” she confessed quietly, followed by an ominous, “That’s unfortunate. Hospitals aren’t fun to fight through.”

Thankfully, the two girls found a helpful NPC to guide them to the room, no fighting necessary. They reached the room and Aidene readied her plate-holding arm to throw--Who was this old man and what had he done with Gus?!--before realizing this was probably their inside contact--er, Gus's dad.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tell me where do I go
Tell me where do I take us
Your heart is starting to slow
May the water be safer
As I dive in

~"As We Fall" from League of Legends.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:49 am
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Hospital
xxx↝ Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? Dad, Brook, Adiene
xxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? Rescue Mission???
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? At least I'm wearing pants...

Zavier was glancing between his watch and the book he'd brought, waiting for Gus to be brought back in from his tests. He'd even gotten some (admittedly horrible) coffee to try and wake up a bit. He didn't want to admit it, but he was truly exhausted. Weird hospital couches didn't make for good beds. His attention was only called away when the door slid open, prompting the man to jump to his feet. He was quite surprised to see two girls, but he wasn't sure if they'd gone to the wrong room or if they could be Gus' friends. Well, only one way to find out... "No chance you two're Aidene and Brook?" Once he'd gotten their affirmative, he continued. "You can come on in, he should be back any minute. There's a couple chairs here, or I can take a chair so you can have the couch..."

Gus, on the other hand, was significantly exhausted from his battery of stress tests, x-rays, and other stupid tests. He already knew his heart was a wonky thing, no need to exhaust him to prove it! He was glad when one of the nurses offered to wheel him back to the relative safety of his room. The two talked the whole trip back, only stopping once near their door. "Brookie? Adi? You guys came!" He was really excited, despite the weird croaky thing in his voice. Once closer, the nurse and his dad helped Gus shuffle back to the bed, and honestly he was glad they'd let him wear his pajama pants through the tests. Otherwise they'd see his undies... and that'd just be traumatic. The nurse started hooking him back up to the monitors, though it seemed to flow effortlessly since Gus had been hooked up to them so many times in his young life. The last thing she did was tuck the cannula under his nose so he'd be able to breathe better.

Now that she was done, he turned his attention upon his friends. "You guys didn't have to come out! I'll probably be released in a day or two, then we could've planned something for then!" Unfortunately, his excitement turned to a coughing fit, one which prompted Zavi to hurry to Gus' side to support him, then provide an inhaler. Once his lungs cooperated, Zavier helped his son nestle back into the pillows, then he raised the bed so Gus could still be up and social... to some extent.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Gus-Gus
Zavi Boy
addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:51 am
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖
♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image

Thankgoodness for random people showing them the way, Aidene and her were not good at mapping... unless fights, yes. Brook continued chatting with Adiene as the poor soul helped guide them to GusGus. But if there was a fight in the hospital.. that would be a good place for one? Instant healing. Instant regeneration. Just non-stop fighting could happen. Infinity fights." When they got to the room there was a man there... Yes. Brook had met Zavier once, when they had a thing at her house.

When Zavier offered the couch, Brook shook her head, "You stay there GusGus Dad. We can take the chairs. Aidene, you can sit on my lap too." Brook winked at Aidene, sure there was another chair, but like any chance to flirt with Aidene was a chance worth taking.

When GusGus came into the room Brook grinned, jumped up, and hugged him (once they had gotten him into the bed). "Of course we came! We had a threesome set for today, and we had to at least have the initial meeting, If we couldn't go on our full out mission." When Gus started to cough though, Brook backed up, he knew what to do... she hoped. "Besides, now we we can plan somethin for later in person. Much better than communicating via phones and things."

She looked at the monitors and things hooked up to Gus and poked his arm, "If you didn't want to go with us shopping and plotting and things, you could have just said so, didn't have to go get all these machines plugged into you." She grinned, hoping he knew she was joking, of course he couldn't help this. She just wanted him in good spirits, and to have a quick recovery so they could plan future get togethers.

Miss GryffindorK

Addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:01 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild warlock || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club cadet || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

With confirmation that the man in the room was their informant, Aidene followed Brook’s lead. She adopted Brook’s nickname and greeted him more properly with a ”Oh! Well in that case, Hello Gus Gus Dad! Would you like some fruit? Or a grilled cheese?” she offered, setting the unwrapped plate on a side table. Wrapping her arm around Brook’s shoulder, she very briefly took Brook’s recommendation to sit on her lap, before bursting into a grin and slipping into the other chair.

Luckily the loading screen wasn’t long. She jumped up when Gus was rolled in, and once the nurse--and she bet this one didn’t turn into a rabbit-- had left, she gave Gus a hug, careful for the equipment. ”Chef GusGus! Sure we did, can’t split the party, you know. ” she insisted. She guffawed when Brook called their party a threesome-- ”This was a threesome? Hold up I need to at least clear this with Ves and invite her.”

She startled when Gus started coughing, and was about to go for the door to call Nurse Not Rabbit back, but GusGus Dad seemed to know what to do. Once Gus settled down, she punched his shoulder lightly--in encouragement, but also just a check to make sure he was okay. Gus...started the game with a lot of debuffs, and she worried when glitches like this happened. Brook poked his arm, and lightened the mood, and Aidene was happy to follow that. ”On the other hand, we are prepared to break you out. Do you prefer rolling the whole bed out, or should we carry you?”

She glanced quickly at GusGus Dad with a hopefully reassuring smile and kidding ”GusGus Dad--err, Mr. Zavier, wanna steer? I’ve got Distraction covered.”

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Tell me where do I go
May the water be safer
As I dive in

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Hospital
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? Come on, lungs!

Zavier lifted an eyebrow, but opted not to speak when both girls called him "GusGus Dad", then one offered her lap to the other. "Zavier is fine, if you don't mind, and no thank you. I ate a while ago." Which if these girls was the one Gus was crushing so hard on? Knowing the poor kid's luck it was the more.... open of the two. Gods above, that meant it was nearly time for a certain talk that he really wasn't prepared for. Better late than never, he supposed.

Once Gus was back and all settled in, he apologized, because wasn't that just the Moore way of life? At the girl's rather interesting turn of phrase, Zavi snorted out up a bit of coffee, hoping entirely that it was just a poor word choice. Looking over at her, he realized it was most likely quite intentional. Gus, luckily, seemed unhindered. He happily accepted hugs from both girls, grinning brightly despite the pain he was in. "That's right, but also I wouldn't have been mad if you went along without me. But, Adi, please don't invite more people, I don't want the nurses upset because too many people are here!" He offered a nervous smile, leading into his coughing fit.

Once everything was calmed down, Brook mentioned planning in person, earning a nod from the boy. Aidene punched his arm, which earned a weak chuckle from the boy who didn't want to admit that he was very sore and in a lot of pain. He hated stress tests because it made his blood and everything else hurt for hours. Maybe Nurse Coolidge would come give him a round of pain medicine... Brook poked at him, commenting on all the tubes and wires. "Trust me, I'd much rather be out and about. Unfortunately... sometimes my heart... or lungs... decides to not work anymore and I end up here. But I'm used to all the wires and stuff." He sent a timid grin over, thinking he'd be blushing if his heart weren't about to implode. Luckily, Aidene came up with an easy distraction, one which made Gus laugh into another small coughing fit. "I'm... fine. I'm fine. I promise. But we can't break out, I've got too many tubes and wires attached. It'd quite hurt. Besides, the nurses are standing guard. And the bed it hard to steer." He grinned innocently, not noticing his dad's expression, which certainly noted he was too tired for shenanigans this morning.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Gus-Gus
Zavi Boy
addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:29 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖

User Image

Brook frowned, she had said threesome hadn't she? She then grinned at GusGus and Aidene, "No threesomes. I'm sorry. Vespera Salazar is not invited... never. Why not call it a... a..three musketeer outing! Yes, that's a much better name for our trio." She smiled to Zavier, especially after Aidene had called him Mr. Zavier, "I think GusGus dad suits you better. You're just very.... well. GusGusDad." Of course, Aidene made it known while Zavier was in the room that they had thought of breaking GusGus out. Now it couldn't be a surprise break out. "GusGus, no where in your sentence did I hear that you didn't want to be broken out. Only that you think we can not break out. I beg to differ." She pointed to Aidene, and grinned, finally something that Vespera could be good for, "I need your horror of a girl friend to come so she can handle Gus's wires and tubes and pain. I think once we have that settled, we can just easily roll him out of here like he's been discharged. Sound like a plan?" She wasn't entirely sure that the plan would work, but if Gus didn't want to be in here, she wouldn't force him. She would rather try taking care of him herself, than letting him stay in the hospital hating everything for a moment longer. That was what friends did, they looked out for each other and broke each other out of uncomfortable situations, like jails. and hospitals.

Miss GryffindorK

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:20 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

"Vespera Salazar is not invited... never.”.

Aidene frowned at this, about to speak up in defense of her girlfriend. She paused. She definitely had more hearts with Brook and Rhea and probably even Charlotte than Vespera currently, but Ves was her girlfriend. How could Brook say such a thing as to not party with her...never?

She kept quiet until bringing up the break out plan. Aidene remembered a conversation with Gus last year: Augustus Moore had started this playthrough with...a lot of debuffs. She vaguely remembered wondering how GusGus even kept himself together on an average day, and then there were glitches and--well this was why Aidene never played on hardcore insanity mode. She was about to point out that despite his insistence, she didn’t hear anything about not wanting to break out. Brook beat her to it, prompting a grin and a pointed finger in support. She glanced back again when she noticed that Mr. GusGus Dad hadn’t responded to her offer to steer the getaway bed. He...looked like her dad after a 24 hour stream. She turned back to Gus--just in time for Brook to again bring up Ves as her “horror of a girl friend”.

Aidene frown returned, her brows furrowed in confusion and emotions swirling unhappily. She must be hearing this wrong. ”I mean, I guess my clever and wonderful girlfriend could figure out the wiring without triggering a fail-state yeah.” She looked back at Gus, focusing on the current quest objective instead of trying to figure out the uncomfortableness. He was worried about guards. ”Don’t worry about the guards, GusGus. I’m also a combat main, remember?” Aidene pumped her fist confidently. ”Aaand I just got my blue belt. Blue’s my lucky color.”

They had a plan. Were they missing anything else in the planning phase? Anything else they should know before starting the mission?

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Tell me where do I go
May the water be safer
As I dive in

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Hospital

Gus grinned when Brook changed their trio name, this time to the three musketeers. It reminded him both of the old-timey movie and of the candy bar. Admittedly, he was pretty hungry. He looked over at his dad when the girls were settling on 'GusGus Dad' for his nickname, but he looked a little bummed. "Dad is what I call him! He doesn't mind 'Zavi', though! That's a fine name!" He grinned, hoping that would be something suitable for everyone.

He listened to Brook as she pointed out that he hadn't officially noted that he didn't want a break out. He wanted to interject, but the stupid heart monitor chimed, prompting both Moores to turn and look. Gus nestled back into the pillows, trying to calm his stupid heart. Instead, he sent a grin over at the girls, who were both discussing Aidene's girlfriend. "As fun as it sounds, I must point out that I cannot leave. You see, my HP is very low. But it's getting better! If we go too early, I might lose all my hearts..." He attempted a dramatic sigh, but it only made a twinge of pain light up in his chest.

Aidene seemed confident on her ability, but Gus was worried they might actually try to slip him out. Honestly, if they tried, he was certain his dad would step in and stop it. The man already looked a little stressed out. "But, don't worry. Escaping is a solo-mission, and I've gotta level up to beat it. There's a whole boss fight, it's a mess. But afterward, there's a treasure! It can be found at the ice cream shop with my two best friends!" He grinned brightly, hoping that would make everything happy again. Sure, he was still struggling with his emotions over Brook, but maybe he'd get some answers soon... or at least he'd be able to talk to her. It stunk that they probably wouldn't be able to be alone for even a few minutes until next summer!

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Gus-Gus
Zavi Boy
addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:05 am
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖

User Image

Brook gasped when Gus said he may lose all of his hearts. "GUS GUS. Okay. you have to stay here. You can't lose all of your hearts. I need you to come back to Hogwarts so we can have late night adventures in the kitchens again." She looked at the time, then at Gus, who looked tired. Well... he had bee here a while, and had testing, and mom was always tired when she came back from the hospital... maybe Gus Gus needed to sleep. "You'll call us when you're better? And then we can go get ice-cream, and maybe do our school shopping?" Yes that was a good plan, they would have an entire day trip in the future, just not until Gus was better. He had to get better, Brook needed two chefs available at all times. "Okay. usGusDadZavi, I think we should go now. We need GusGus to recover all of his hearts. So, I guess we won't take him with us this time. Maybe next time." She smiled at Zavi, and then turned and whispered in Aidene's ear, "How do we get back out of here? And who's parents do we call to come get us."

Where & Who: Brook with Aidene and Gus

Miss GryffindorK

Addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:46 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

Aidene nodded seriously, mentally checking off “Rescue mission” and replacing the quest objective with...what was the quest objective now? ”You rest up and focus on replenishing your HP then alright?”. She grinned when Gus mentioned it was a solo mission and boss fight. Yes, she understood that. Certain missions had to be completed by the player themself to gain the full value. ”Ah, something you have to do yourself. GL;HF then! If you want to talk strats or snacks though, just ping us.”

When Brook indicated they ought to leave, Aidene stood up slowly. ”I leave you with fruit then. Rest up and level up, GusGus.” She motioned towards the fruit platter on the side table and pumped her fist again to show encouragement.

”I think Aunt Elly’s still waiting for us in the lobby,” Aidene murmured as she and Brook prepared to leave. Gus asked for a moment. Aidene glanced back at her friend on the hospital bed with a curious stare and rolled for insight. She shrugged and gave Brook a nod and a quiet ”I’ll see you out front?” Then she turned to GusGus’s dadad. ”Mr. Zavi, can we detour by the cafeteria? I could use some water and you look like you could use a refill on that coffee. ”

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Tell me where do I go
May the water be safer
As I dive in

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Hospital

Gus jumped a bit when Brook practically screamed his name. She came up with a new plan, this one telling him to stay here. Good. Aidene quickly agreed that he needed to rest and restore his health. Good. Brook asked him to call once he was out of the hospital, so he nodded happily. When the girls both mentioned their intention to leave so he could rest, the boy looked over at his dad, then back to Brook. Well, it was now or never! "Wait, Brook, before you leave, can... can we talk? Just for a moment, honest."

Luckily, Aidene seemed to understand, and if not, she certainly came in for the assist. Zavier looked over at the girl when she asked him to show her the cafeteria. He was just going to explain, but the pleading look from Gus caused him to sigh and relent. "Alright. I could use some more coffee. It's not good, but it works." He sighed, leading the girl out of the small room and down the hall. Stepping over to the coffeepot, he sighed again. "Since you're about to go, would using a water bottle be better? There's some in the vending machine, and I don't mind getting you girls a couple."

Meanwhile, in the rather cramped room, Gus squirmed awkwardly. "First... I wanted to - um - thank you. For coming out to visit. You didn't have to. But... second, I was wondering - and you can totally say no, but um... I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date... thing sometime." He looked at her, nervousness showing through all of his body language, save his wide, hopeful eyes. Maybe, just maybe they could go on a real date? It'd be wonderful... even if all he could do was awkwardly announce his crush on the girl.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Gus-Gus
Zavi Boy
addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:46 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖

User Image

Brook was about to follow Aidene, but Gus wanted to talk to her. She grinned, especially after he thanked them for coming. “GusGus we will always come visit you, we are friends after all.” However, then GusGus asked her out on a date. What the actual heck. She snorted at him and his question, “What part of my friendship made you think I would go on a date with you Augustus? I know we went to the dance together, but that was as friends only. I thought it was pretty obvious, I am very, very into girls, and no other. Specifically I am into Aidene. Maybe I’m not gay, but I am definitely not straight for you Augustus, Aidene is my true love. And food. Oh food is great. You do make really good food though. And you’re a great friend, please don’t let this become awkward Gus.” She smiled at him, and hoped she didn’t hurt his feelings too bad, she had been a bit rude.... but it had caught her off guard, she was not expecting to be asked out on a date today. Maybe an alternative solution? “If you want to hang out later, we can Always get a group together another day though! I’m sure everyone would enjoy hanging out with each other.” Yes make hanging out a group activity, no one on one things.

Miss GryffindorK

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:31 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

Aidene shrugged, following Mr. Zavi to the coffeepot. ”That’s okay, My dad gave me money because we were going to go shopping today,” she fished through her bag but only came up with wizarding coinage. Ah, that was right, Diagon Alley used wizarding currency. It seemed the Distraction was distracted herself. ”Ah well. uhm.” she couldn’t very well say she wasn’t thirsty anymore, could she? ”Thank you then, Mr. Zavi. Uhm, if you don’t feel like making dinner someday, just text me okay? My dad was circuit-fried too when Aunt Elly was in the hospital, so I get your stamina’s drained. I can drop off pasta or something so you guys get a hot meal at least.” She traded the rest of the grilled cheeses for the water bottles. ”Take care of him! Or else we really will have to break him out to go to school!”

They walked back to the room. Aidene’s insight roll had guessed GusGus just wanted to spend more time with his obvious crush. Maybe Brook would finally give him a good answer. Sure she and Brook joked around, but that was just them being friends. Brook knew Aidene had Vespera. Speaking of...she had to ask about why Brook had been so harsh with her words earlier. But for now, she was happy her BRUSsel Sprout ship was finally leaving the harbor.

That thought changed when she saw Brook’s expression outside the room. She thanked Mr. Zavi for directing them and quickly led Brook away. What was she supposed to say? She stayed quiet on the walk there, resisting the urge to roll for investigation right there in the hospital. She lost that urge. ”What happened?”

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Tell me where do I go
May the water be safer
As I dive in

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff