Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Eriksson Family Estate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:49 pm
xxxxxxxxxxx ERIKSSON FAMILY ESTATE xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

【 LOCATED AT Reading, England

xxxxxxxxxxx Occupants xxxxxxxxxxx
Matteo Torsten Eriksson-Eide
Charles Ian Abbott III

INTERIOR

xxxxxxxxxxFIRST FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image User Image User Image User Image

| Garage | Kitchen | Dining | Bathroom |

User Image User Image User Image User Image

| Music Shop [Garage] | Recreational Room | Library/Study | Living Room |

xxxxxxxxxxSECOND FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image User Image User Image

| Matteo's Bedroom | Charles' Bedroom | Bathroom |

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:51 pm
xxxxxxxxH O U S E x O C C U P A N T Sxxxxxxxx

User Image

▬ MATTEO TORSTEN ERIKSSON-EIDE

xxxxxSTATUS :: AT WORK

xxxxxHogwarts Alumnus. Former Ravenclaw. Auror.
                              xxxxxHomeowner. Adoptive Father of Charles.

User Image

▬ CHARLES IAN ABBOTT III

xxxxxSTATUS :: AT HOME

xxxxxAdoptive Son of Matteo.

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:53 pm
xxxxxxxxR E S I D E N T I A L x I N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxx

➥ The Estate is located in the suburbs of Reading, England. Ivar Eriksson and Austmar Eide used to live here.

➥ This house was built by Matteo and Ivar's parents, who eventually died and it was first passed to their aunt Signe, who was a muggleborn witch. Then she died and it was handled by Matteo's godfather Marleiv for a while until the eldest son reached to adulthood.

➥ They have four bedrooms, in which three of them were currently occupied. The room that used to be Rubin's was now treated as a guest room after he moved out. Since Matteo just can't leave the Master's bedroom (well, his deceased parents' bedroom) crumbling with cobwebs and dust, he decided to make use of it as his own bedroom.

➥ The lot has a small fenced front yard. Well, there's nothing much to show aside from a few benches and the fact that there are two dogs running around sometimes.

➥ The home has dominantly muggle furniture and technology, so magic had to be used at least to a minimum.

➥ Austmar's room is a total mess to begin with, so he kept the room closed so that Matteo won't chew him out.

➥ After returning from Norway the moment he turned to eighteen, Matteo did some change in furniture around the house and converted one of the garage rooms into a Music Shop. The name of the shop is 'Twist Sound Music Shop'.

➥ After Austmar and Ivar left the house, Matteo eventually adopted a kid named Charles Abbott.

➥ The home is connected to Floo Network and can be apparated to.

xxxxxxxxP E T S x I N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxx

➥ Matteo has two dogs, a Greyhound named Emil and a Swedish Valhund named Tori

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:55 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Tħıяđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи spaxxxcxxe

xxxcccvvvxxx < Summer of July 2035-36 >
                                          ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxaaaᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᶜᵏᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉˀ
                                          xxxaaasssᴬᶰᵈ ᶜᵃʳʳᶤᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᴬˡˡᶤᵍᵃᵗᵒʳ ˢᵏʸˀ
                                          xxxaaasssdddᴱᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵘᵖ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ˒
                                          xxxaaasssdddwwwᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒᵎ

xxxcccvvvxxx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It has been a week since Ivar finally came home in Reading, in his home. Being here was a great getaway from whatever thoughts that had been clouding his mind- Professor Hill's ire, Glynn trying to gett himself eaten, and Rey's utter selfishness. He just knew it, he knew it was going to happen- but did she listen? No, all she could listen to was herself. Maybe it was as if all she could see of him was a stupid Hufflepuff, because he was just too kind and good. Ivar could have left her behind, but his conscience told him no repeatedly- because if anything happened to his friends, he would never forgive himself for eternity.

It was a sunny afternoon when he was sitting on a grass in their front yard, playing with their pet Greyhound Emil when his brother Matteo opened the front door. Ivar's brother looked left and right until he spotted the young Hufflepuff, and his face looked stressed from an unknown cause. "Ivar." Matteo called out from the front porch, quite sternly, ""Kom hit, vi måste prata just nu."

Ivar could not help but blink in confusion as he pet Emil's head once more before standing up from the grass. He proceeded to come inside the house as he followed Matteo to the dining nook and sat down opposite to him. ""Så... vad händer?" The young Hufflepuff asked, sounding a bit anxious. Matteo didn't say anything immediately, as his copper eyes were looking at the window as if contemplating something. After about five second, the older brother sighed as if he was controlling his thoughts and began to speak in an angered voice, "Hogwarts, i synnerhet en av dina lärare, berättade om hur du och dina vänner beslutat att smyga in i förbjudna skogen på natten. Är det sant?"

Ivar felt like a bucket of ice cold water was doused over his head at surprise, the moment his brother decided to drop the first sentence. He just sat there, frozen, as he bit in lip in nervousness about what he should say in response. Should he lie? No, his brother was an auror, people like him were hard to fool. Instead, he looked down and just told him in a low voice, "Det är inte vad det ser ut..."

"Vad-- Det är inte vad det ser ut?" Matteo repeated, infruitated. "Ivar! Vad fan tänkte du? De kallar det förbjudna skogen av en anledning och du vet det!"

"Jag kan inte hjälpa det, okej?! De är mina vänner, jag var tvungen att gå med dem!" Ivar furiously answered back. His hands clenched into tight fists as he looked at his brother, his green eyes met hazels.

"Men det bästa du kan göra är att stoppa dem från att gå dit!" Matteo argued back, his voice raised higher that it woke up their pet owl Sniper from his sleep, then proceed to fly away upstairs to avoid the heated argument. Actually, Matteo was right- Ivar should have done that, too. He could have convinced Rey more to stop the ruckus, and had that happened Glynn wouldn’t try to drop himself to danger. They wouldn’t be sent to detention, and he wouldn’t be having this conversation with his own older brother.

But Ivar had enough, he had lost his composure as he stood up abruptly and slapped his hands on the hardwood table. ”Eftersom jag var tvungen att!” He snapped, as his bottled emotions continued to rush down to his voice. "Jag har inte något val... Jag vet att jag kunde ha lätt sagt nej till henne, men det är bara jag kan inte låta bli att oroa sig för vad som skulle hända om de gick i någon fara när jag kunde ha gjort något åt det . De är mina vänner, och jag var så orolig för honom..." Ivar suddenly sat down and felt his eyesight fogging due to tear coming from his eyes. Before they had the chance to stream down, Ivar immediately wiped them away out of frustration because he didn't want Matteo to see him this burdensome.

But still, his brother was right- Ivar could have convinced her more, but how was he going to do it when Reyna wasn't even listening to him? To people even try to take him seriously, at all? He wasn't Matteo who still had a cool head throughout the ruckus as an auror, he wasn't Austmar who had the charisma who convince people if he felt like it, and he certainly wasn't Rubin who had to guts to say anything he had to say and had people to listen to him. Sure, the three of them encouraged him to cast his own shadow, but it felt like Ivar didn't have anything worth dynamic for him to stand out.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxcccvvvxxx

ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈʳᵒʷᶰᶤᶰᵍ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ ˢᵉʳᵉᶰᵃᵈᵉ˒cccbbb
                                          ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ᵉᶜˢᵗᵃˢʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᶜᵃᵛᵃˡᶤᵉʳ˒ ᵐʸ ᶤᵐᵃᵍᶤᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸˑkkkcccxxx
                                          ᴿᵉᵛᵉʳᶤᵉ ʷʰᶤˢᵖᵉʳ ᶤᶰ ᵐʸ ᵉᵃʳ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶠʳᵃᶤᵈkkkbbboooxxx
                                          ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᵐʸ ᶤᵐᵃᵍᶤᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸᵎkkkbbbpppoooxxx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                          ωι†h [Matteo] α† [Dining Room] xxxcccvvv

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg xxxcccvvvxxx

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя > vvvxxx

Translation:

Matteo : "Come here, we need to talk right now."

Ivar :"So ... what’s going on?"

M : "Hogwarts, especially one of your teachers, told you about how you and your friends decided to sneak into the forbidden forest at night. Is that true?"

I : "It's not what it looks like ..."

M: "What-- That's not what it looks like?"

M :"Ivar! What the hell were you thinking? They call it the Forbidden Forest for a reason and you know it!"

I :"I can not help it, okay ?! They're my friends, I had to go with them!"

M : "But the best thing you can do is to stop them from going there!"

I :"Because I had to!"

I : "I have no choice ... I know I could have easily said no to her, but it's just I can not help but worry about what would happen if they were in any danger when I could have done something about it. They're my friends, and I was so worried about him ... "

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:51 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXΜλττεσ Ƭσгsτεπ Σгικssσπ-Σιdε
AurorRavenclaw AlumniMugglebornTalented Guitaristspxxaxce

< Summer of July 2035-36 >
                                                          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx Everybody's got something to say about your life and the choice you made
                                                          xxx They see the world through tired eyes and we refuse to live in black and white
                                                          xxx I'm not on anyone's side, feel free to count me out
                                                          xxx I don't believe in anything, I'm so sick of everything
                                                          xxx Everybody's got a ******** scheme to steal our hearts right from off our sleeves
                                                          xxx But I'm at peace with who I am and I'm at war in my own head

Matteo wasn't sure what to feel when his younger brother made a sudden outburst and then have watery eyes five seconds later. The thing was, Ivar wasn't the person to have outbursts like this- and the last time he ever cried really hard was when the Hufflepuff was only seven years old. That scenario was something Matteo would really understand, though, because he being terribly injured by a Neo-Death Eater was the cause of it. Then six years later, this year to be specific, it happened again and this time, the cause of it was something the Ravenclaw felt he could empathize with. If he grounded Ivar now, wouldn't that be as if he was grounding him for... what, trying to keep an eye on his friends? Ugh, he felt like a terrible brother AND guardian, so many life choices you had to pick carefully because kids bring anything with them for the rest of their lives- and then if it went wrong it would be your fault.

He bit his lip out of great uncertainty, and he felt like he needed time to think and reconsider. Matteo may have logic and common sense, but there were times that he couldn't make a logical decision pop to existence in a millisecond. He was analytical, but that didn't mean he was quick to think. "Ivar..." Matteo spoke up, but he was looking down with his eyes closed. "Gå till ditt rum. Vänligen." And without saying a single word, Ivar immediately rose from his seat and turned away from him, rushing upstairs to his bedroom.

Okay, that probably made it much worse than it already was. Matt wasn't sure anymore if he was right about making it worse, or was he just being a pessimist as per usual. An hour and a half has passed and he decided to talk Ivar out, and he silently hoped that he won't lash out at him despite the very slim chances. Going upstairs to visit his younger brother's bedroom (and thank God that the door was only half-opened), he found the Hufflepuff lying on the bed with a pillow buried under his head, and some few letters scattered beside him. The Ravenclaw decided to open the door and knock, though the boy didn't feel like he wanted to respond at him. Oh God, was this another case of cold shoulders again? Maybe, but still, he still had to sort some things out. Keeping himself at the certain distance, he just sat on the side of the bed then he started, "Look, um, jag är ledsen om det hela, det bara-"

"It's fine." Ivar told him tersely, yet he still didn't look at Matteo even. Ugh, this was becoming like last year again, but it had to keep going

"Well, not really." Matteo remarked, taken back by his abrupt statement. "Men det är bara -jag inte vet-Jag var bara riktigt orolig om det hela du kunde ha varit... Du vet..." Eventually, he heard the Hufflepuff sigh as Ivar rolled over to face him, looking at him. "Dödade, jag vet. Det är vad jag berättade för henne."

"Vem är hon?"

"En vän."

"Right..." There was a very awkward silence between the two brothers, and Matt was contemplating as he decided to examine those seemingly unread folded letters. "Ser ut som du inte bryr sig att läsa dem." Matteo commented. "Vill du prata om det?"

Ivar quietly squinted at him and rolled back away from his sight. Well, obviously, Matteo could not force him to tell him anything. So, maybe there was just nothing he could do about it? Quietly, the auror stood up and was going to leave the room when Ivar suddenly said it out loud, "Fine! Varför ens vill veta, hur som helst?!"

Matteo turned around, with a somewhat confused look over the fact that his brother decided to change his mind at the last minute. "Eftersom jag vill?" Ivar let out a scoff and sat up on the bed, crossing his arms, ""Vad-- bara varför är du även sånt? Är jag inte jordad eller något?""

"Jag inte säga det." The auror answered with a cocked eyebrow, which alone just confused Ivar out of the blue, "Vad vill du att berätta om, men?"

"Många saker." His brother tersely replied, though it sounded much of an understatement. "Om det hjälper ..." Matteo said, with a worried expression. "Vi kan prata om det när som helst, även rätt nu."

"Men du är alltid upptagen med ditt jobb."

"Är jag nu?" Matteo asked him as if he was trying to be wry when he was very much not. Conflicting, really, but it happens. Eventually, Ivar just sighed and just told him a lot of things the young Hufflepuff had in mind at this moment.

Everybody's got something to say, so concerned with the life I've made xxx
                                                          You wear us down with your fear and hate, I'm unimpressed but I'm getting weak xxx
                                                          The truth is I'm just ******** existing, the truth is I've got the will to survive xxx
                                                          The truth is I've got a problem coping, the truth is we'll all be fine xxx
                                                          We live our lives in our own way, I feel sorry for the choice you made xxx
                                                          I'm not pathetic, just sympathetic (I'm not pathetic, just emphathetic) xxx

ᴡɪᴛʜ [Ivar] ᴀᴛ [Ivar's bedroom]

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

User Image

< Out.Of.Cases >
                                                          Translation :
                                                          Matteo : Go to your room. Please.

M : "Look, I'm sorry about the whole thing, it's just that-"

I : "It's fine."

M : "Not really." "But it's just - I don't know - I was just really worried about the whole thing. You could have been... You know..."

I :"Killed. I know. That's what I told her."

M : "Who's her?"

I : "A friend."

M : "Right..."

M : "Looks like you don't bother reading them. Do you wanna talk about it?"

I : "Fine! Why do you even want to know, anyway?!"

M : "Because I want to?"

I: "What-- just why are you even like that? Aren't I grounded or something?"

M : "I didn't say that. What do you want to tell me about, though?"

I : "Many things."

M : "If it helps... We can talk about it anytime, even right this moment."

I : "But you're always busy with your job."

M : "Am I, now?"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:52 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Ivar had invited her to hang out together at his house during the summer, Rey had been overjoyed; she'd really missed spending time with her friend and it was a sign that he was willing to work through what had happened as well. It was one of the things for her to look forward to during the summer and now there she was, shuffling her feet alone outside the gate of the estate where Ivar lived with her brothers. Her dad had dropped her off here and she insisted that he go back home to take care of Gemma (because wouldn't it be embarrassing and awkward if she showed up with her parents?) and to her relief, he'd laughingly agreed, leaving her at the doorstep. Now alone, she looked around and seeing no one, raised her hand, hesitated for a few moments, then knocked on the gate loudly. Hopefully, she didn't misjudge the time and Ivar or his brothers were at home.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe Eriksson Estatexxxxxw i t hxxno one
                                                          f e e l i n gxxeagerxxxxxw e a r i n gxxshirt and shorts

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      Sorry it's a bit late, I kind of fell asleep there o3o;;;

Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  I cαɴ oɴly нope ιт'ѕ тrυe eɴoυɢн, тнαт every lιттle тнιɴɢ I do ғor love-
                                                  Redeeмѕ мe ғroм тнe мoмeɴтѕ I deeм worтнy oғ тнe worѕт тнιɴɢѕ тнαт I've doɴe
                                                  Aɴd ѕαveѕ мe ғroм мyѕelғ αт тιмeѕ oғ eɴvy wнeɴ I'м мιѕѕιɴɢ everyoɴe
                                                  Iғ I wαĸe ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ, I oɴly ɴeed тwo мore мιrαcleѕ тo вe α ѕαιɴт
                                                  Everyтнιɴɢ I proмιѕed everyoɴe I'd вe- well, I jυѕт αιɴ'т!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи x
                                                  Fourth Year Hufflepuff Reserve Beater Muggleborn spaxxxxce

< Summer 2036 >
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar was trying to kill time in the dining room, playing an RPG online game with his laptop. The past two weeks had been a little bit mundane, aside from some side-studying and hanging out with his tiny niblings. Well... One of them wasn't tiny anymore, his niece Drew just turned ten last may, which means that she will be going to Hogwarts next year. Like, wow, so wild- and the idea of seeing your niece in school made him really old. He prayed that Mother Nature will spare him as he did not deserve it just because he has this big-a** age gap with his brothers, even though Dagrun saw him as a brother more than an actual uncle (which is good). Hell, Donner and Dagrun could even qualify was Ivar's (adopted) siblings, which was weird given that they're, like, Rubin's children. Geez.

While Matteo wasn't at home as he was away in Hogsmeade for fresh-airing reasons, Austmar was in the kitchen making Nutella sandwiches for the afternoon. Of course, Ivar already notified his brother that a friend of his was coming soon in their house. The reason why he invited Rey was because he wanted to make up the time of how he was being a reasonable jackass after she pulled a really stupid stunt in the forest and they all could have died, but that was something Ivar and Reyna were trying to work through. Ivar was sorting his s**t out that no, he's not a petty child anymore and he's, like, fourteen. Sure, he still has the right to be resentful when need be but still...

His ears covered with his headphones as he almost finished the game, the Swedish teen was very unaware of the loud knock on the gate nor their dog Tori's excited barks outside their home- but Austmar did. His blond-dyed brother went through and looked at the window before turning to his younger brother, "Hey, Vari." He called out, but Ivar didn't really hear him until his shoulder was being tapped upon, which made his flinch slightly, "Oi, Ivar!" Austmar called out again, but louder.

"Ugh! Vad nu, Aussie?!" Ivar exclaimed as he removed the headphones from his head and stopped the game just to give an annoyed look at his tree trunk of a brother.

"Kærastan þín er hér, og Tori er að gelta á hana eins og hálfviti." Austmar made a gesture with his head for Ivar to look at the window as well, which he did.

"Flickvän? Jag har inte a- Oh my God." Ivar then blinked in surprise that the redhead was right there at the gate, and so he closed his laptop to rushed outside to greet his friend. Ugh, this was so awkward! How could he be this dumb to not know, or was he being so distracted? He made Tori, their sheepdog, shoo away as he said something in Swedish before giving a sheepish smile at Reyna, opening the gate for her. "Hey-hey, Rey! I'm so sorry, I was a bit distracted while ago! Come on in, Tori doesn't bite- she's just a tad excited."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [Reyna, Austmar] α† [his house]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  Translation :
                                                  Ivar : "Ugh! What now, Aussie?!"
                                                  Austmar : "Your girlfriend is here, and Tori is barking at her like an idiot."
                                                  Ivar : "Girlfriend? I don't have a- Oh my God"

Lαтely ιт ѕeeмѕ lιĸe everyвody'ѕ ѕιcĸ, everyвody'ѕ dyιɴɢ
                                                  Bυιld мyѕelғ α wαll oғ υɴнαppy нeαrтѕ
                                                  Aɴd oɴly мy нeαrт ĸɴowѕ мy нeαd ιѕ lyιɴɢ, lyιɴɢ!
                                                  Oн ɢlory, I тнιɴĸ I ѕee yoυ 'roυɴd тнe вeɴd-
                                                  Aɴd I тнιɴĸ I'd тry αɴy poιѕoɴ тo ɢeт тнere ιɴ тнe eɴd, oн ɢlory!

oyehh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

Rey jumped when she heard the loud barking that followed her knock and peered over the gate. It's adorable! Rey should have expected Ivar's family to own dogs; this one seemed especially cute and she resisted the urge to coo at it. She loved Olive but that didn't mean that cats had a complete monopoly on her affection. "Aww, hello!" she greeted him (her?) with a wide smile. "You're doing a great job being a guard dog," she laughed.

The sound of someone running made her look up and she smiled as Ivar rushed through the yard, flustered. He turned the dog away, sadly, and greeted her, apologising as he opened the gate. "That's alright," she giggled, returning his smile. "I wasn't here for long." She stepped through the gate and got another look at Tori, and this time the urge was almost unbearable. "Can I pet her?" she blurted out the question before she even realised it, eyes widening when she realised what she said. She wasn't being rude, was she? "Unless you don't want me too, that's okay!"

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe Eriksson Estatexxxxxw i t hxxIvar and Tori
                                                          f e e l i n gxxeagerxxxxxw e a r i n gxxshirt and shorts

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Private Homes

Manage Your Items