Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
socially awkward male looking for friends and/or love Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:56 pm
Hello. I'm looking for friends and/or a potential love interest but since my internet is terrible I can only browse through guilds and forums.

I'm in my 2nd year of law school but in my spare time I usually play video games, read manga, watch anime and tv series.

I hope to hear from some of you biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:14 pm
Aye! monster hunter!: D  

Dampy Senpai

Obsessive Receiver

15,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:42 pm
Benevolent Damp

Oooh a fellow hunter perhaps?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:04 am
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp

Yes, yes indeed = w=  

Dampy Senpai

Obsessive Receiver

15,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:25 pm
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp

Yes, yes indeed = w=

Are you getting MHX too? Maybe we could play together  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:33 pm
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp

Yes, yes indeed = w=

I already got it covered by preordering it haha and sure why not. But I'll have to beat story mode first before I'll get into the multiplayer:p  

Dampy Senpai

Obsessive Receiver

15,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:10 pm
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp

Yes, yes indeed = w=

I already got it covered by preordering it haha and sure why not. But I'll have to beat story mode first before I'll get into the multiplayer:p

Really? My other friend and I are planning on taking on multiplayer upon starting and getting our asses handed to us xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:06 pm
Lol sorry I don't role that way, usually make myself decently powerful enough online in low rank before working up to high and G-rank plays, it really helps others and me when I need to farm drops.  

Dampy Senpai

Obsessive Receiver

15,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:38 pm
Benevolent Damp
Lol sorry I don't role that way, usually make myself decently powerful enough online in low rank before working up to high and G-rank plays, it really helps others and me when I need to farm drops.

Lol i just spoke to him about it too and he was like "nah man. I'm gonna finish single player mode too"

I guess i'll just follow suit lol. What features are you most excited to use? Personally I'm most excited for the aerial style feature  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:52 am
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp

Lol i just spoke to him about it too and he was like "nah man. I'm gonna finish single player mode too"

I guess i'll just follow suit lol. What features are you most excited to use? Personally I'm most excited for the aerial style feature

I personally like the adept style for Switch Axes and Great swords.
I tested it out with shields such as Gunlances and Charge Blade which turns out to be most tricky with timed blocking for critical counter attacks.
Striker is fun too if you wanna play so flashing like a Final fantasy guy lol.  

Dampy Senpai

Obsessive Receiver

15,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:56 am
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp

I tested it out with shields such as Gunlances and Charge Blade which turns out to be most tricky with timed blocking for critical counter attacks.

Each to their own i guess, xD. But yeah the adept lances are difficult to time. You really need to know each monster's moveset. I'm gonna stick with the striker SnS for now though lol while i gather up materials  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:06 am
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp

Each to their own i guess, xD. But yeah the adept lances are difficult to time. You really need to know each monster's moveset. I'm gonna stick with the striker SnS for now though lol while i gather up materials

Might pick up MHX today. What's sad about MHX is changed the movesets from MH4U. I can't even make double charge swings with my GS. >.<  

Dampy Senpai

Obsessive Receiver

15,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:12 am
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp

Might pick up MHX today. What's sad about MHX is changed the movesets from MH4U. I can't even make double charge swings with my GS. >.<

You can do double charge swings? D: gasp i did not know that. lol you can just change the control scheme anyways  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:06 am
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp

You can do double charge swings? D: gasp i did not know that. lol you can just change the control scheme anyways

Mhmm also just picked up my MHX. I'm ready to experience the new fresh of being a noob xD love the music though.  

Dampy Senpai

Obsessive Receiver

15,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:04 pm
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp
Kain De Chevalier
Benevolent Damp

Mhmm also just picked up my MHX. I'm ready to experience the new fresh of being a noob xD love the music though.

Oh so you got the japanese version then? xD I actually dislike having to start over from scratch and pray to rngesus that i get the rare carves  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff