Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:46 am
RECYCLING

I'm back. Again. This time tackling plots and things with great enthusiasm! My hope is to keep this engine trucking along and these are the lions that I'd like to focus on. (Not that I have restricted myself to using only these ones, but these ones are where I'd like to begin).

Side Note: YES, I used Seakis coding.. she was and let me borrow it. 8P <3

AIM: strikingingreen

Quote:
REOPENING THIS THING.
Pardon my dust as I declutter and redo the information. <3

As of right now unless I recently had a plot or you're part of the Skype SoA Group other plots may be forgotten. So if you could poke me super hard about stuff, I promise I just want to try and remember it all.

So excited to be back in the game!

In the mean time, while I tidy up you can feel free to post for who is already there. 8]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:47 am
List of Roleplays

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:55 am
GODS FROLICKING & STOOF HERE.

User Image User Image User Image

Name: blasaz ; mortal!lion
=>Yes! good stoof
=>Maybe! meh stoof
=>No! hell nah stoof

Name: tras bothair ; mortal!dangernoodle & lion
=>Yes! good stoof
=>Maybe! meh stoof
=>No! hell nah stoof

Name: krisis ; adolescent
=>Yes! good stoof
=>Maybe! meh stoof
=>No! hell nah stoof

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:57 am
BOY STOOF SOMETHING SOMETHING HERE.

User Image User ImageUser Image

Name: Ahriman ;
=>Yes! good stoof
=>Maybe! meh stoof
=>No! hell nah stoof

Name: Alduin ; Jun (King) of Dov Strunmah and very down to earth. He's lived within the walls of their home for many moons and has faced the many different consequences of not having the resources outside the walls. The decision to move came lightly for him and his council. So these days he is confident, smooth and approachable.
=>Yes! Pridal RP ; Plots ; Mate ; Aggressive Encounters (about the decision to move outside of the wall)
=>Maybe! Maiming ; Flings
=>No! Death ; Pridal Offers

Name: Iloziya ; Is the eldest son of Tyfu x Shangyue. He's inteligent, patient and realizes that the time is drawing near to make a decision on how he would like to live his life going forward, whether that be by leaving the pride or agreeing that his Father was in the wrong. This would all be dependent on who stood up to become the next Monarch. Had he been gifted with a higher class he would have done this himself, but alas he wasn't.
=>Yes! Pride RP ; Plots (Pretty Please!) ; Flings ; Mate ; Aggressive Encounters ; Maiming
=>Maybe! Death (MUST have a plot) ; Pridal Offers (MUST have a plot)
=>No! --

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:14 am
GIRLS STOOF SOMETHING SOMETHING HERE.

User Image User Image User Image

Name: Zjarri Fol ; Goal oriented, protective and growing to love enduring situations. She has fought and won a battle that shouldn't have been won, become a Reaver and now has her sights set on a dignified role as Captain.
=>Yes! Pride RP ; Plots ; Viking RPs ; Maiming ; Mate (have a potential, but nothing set in stone) ; Thralls
=>Maybe! Flings ; Dream Crushing
=>No! Death ; Pridal Offers

Name: Ameretat (no items) ; Has been with Dov Strunmah since youth, living within the mountains walls. She is pro moving outside the walls as she sees what the world has to offer and feels that the pride is capable of handling themselves. Ameretat is a kind lioness, though not the type you want to be on the bad side of. She has taken it upon herself to make sure she is familiar with the new borders of the pride and is available for any questions in regards to this.
=>Yes! Pride RP ; Border Plots ; Aggressive Interactions ;Maiming ; Discussions in Regards to the Move
=>Maybe! Extreme Maiming (near death experience)
=>No! Flings ; Mate ; Pridal Offers ; Death

Name: Kluna & Stylter ; Kluna is a strong silent type, typically returning to her ever listening stance on things. She is good to speak with if you'd like an opinion as she'd willingly listen to all sides of the story and could easily mediate most situations with an unbiased presence. (Read more here.)
=>Yes! Pride RP ; LOTS of Priestess related RP
=>Maybe! Mate (Plots Please)
=>No! Pridal Offers ; Death

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:15 am
TRACKING MA PLOTS HERE OR SOMETHING.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:32 pm
stoof&things

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:21 pm
stoof&things

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:48 pm
We should totally back/RP Iloziya with Liuxing, his half sister (who's totally actually an adult)! She ended up going the Guard route rather than the princess route, so they'd have had to have run into each other! Awkward encounters/rebellion feelings/succession feelings? :3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:17 pm
Polette
We should totally back/RP Iloziya with Liuxing, his half sister (who's totally actually an adult)! She ended up going the Guard route rather than the princess route, so they'd have had to have run into each other! Awkward encounters/rebellion feelings/succession feelings? :3

That would be awesome! <3

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:28 pm
Greenie EA

That would be awesome! <3

I can try and start up a back log tonight while I'm waiting at the airport. c:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:40 pm
Polette
I can try and start up a back log tonight while I'm waiting at the airport. c:
That'd be awesome! :3

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:47 am
<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Mysses
<3

User Image

I'm here to offer Hodari for plotting with your boy. The daughter of one of the main leaders of the internal rebellion, Hodari was raised for battle and saw none of it. Even as a Guard, the conflict seemed to pass her by and when she found out that her peaceful "wouldn't-harm-a-fly" sister was the one to deliver the killing blow to Shangyue... She was more than a little pissed.

Now she's super angsty and doesn't really know what to do with herself.

Depending on what sort plots you're looking for with your guy, she could either fight with him (clawing and biting included) or confide in him. For the fighting scene, she could be acting bratty on patrol and with any provoking could launch into a battle (one she was expecting during the rebellion, but didn't get) though it wouldn't be so much to kill so much as to let off some steam. A really intense sparring match if you will. In regards to the second plot, which could lead to a friendship (or potential for mates?) Hodari would just need to talk to someone. A fellow Guard would do nicely,they couldalsobe out on patrol when she just starts talking about how broken up she is about everything, perhaps having forgotten who she is talking to also. The two aren't mutually exclusive, either.

Let me know whether or not you're interested, I look forward to hearing from you. 3nodding  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:04 pm
belloblossom
Mysses
<3

User Image

I'm here to offer Hodari for plotting with your boy. The daughter of one of the main leaders of the internal rebellion, Hodari was raised for battle and saw none of it. Even as a Guard, the conflict seemed to pass her by and when she found out that her peaceful "wouldn't-harm-a-fly" sister was the one to deliver the killing blow to Shangyue... She was more than a little pissed.

Now she's super angsty and doesn't really know what to do with herself.

Depending on what sort plots you're looking for with your guy, she could either fight with him (clawing and biting included) or confide in him. For the fighting scene, she could be acting bratty on patrol and with any provoking could launch into a battle (one she was expecting during the rebellion, but didn't get) though it wouldn't be so much to kill so much as to let off some steam. A really intense sparring match if you will. In regards to the second plot, which could lead to a friendship (or potential for mates?) Hodari would just need to talk to someone. A fellow Guard would do nicely,they couldalsobe out on patrol when she just starts talking about how broken up she is about everything, perhaps having forgotten who she is talking to also. The two aren't mutually exclusive, either.

Let me know whether or not you're interested, I look forward to hearing from you. 3nodding

belloblossom

I'm absolutely interested! All Mwezi RP is good RP and plots are just a bonus~ <3 8P

Iloziya is obviously a spawn of Shangyue x Tyfu - this much has been made public and so she'd have to be aware she's in the presence of such a creature. I'm not so sure he'd be one to confide in, unless it was accidental or led to something he desired. Iloziya, though not cruel upon contact, will likely tend towards more violent ways (or so I've thought out in my head), but he will be sly.

We can start an RP out and should a battle ensue because of their interactions, so be it. I don't have any issue with some blood and gore. In fact I encourage it! If you have an anticipated outcome then great, if not then we could use RNG to make the choices on just how the fight might go. I imagine him to be well practiced, but he hasn't actually been (as I went MIA at a poor time, my bad).

So let me know what you'd like to do! <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces