Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
~~~Friend Thread!!! c:~~~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Fatalixx_xX

OG Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:28 pm
Hey Everyone! c: I know a lot of you are mostly here looking for significant others and although I may not be, I wanted to reach out to a lot of people and make new friends smile Lately all of the posts here are very short lived and hopefully we can change that-- not just for this post but for others, too!

So umm... redface 3nodding To whoever reads this, how are you? smile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:06 pm
Xx_Fatalixx_xX
Hey Everyone! c: I know a lot of you are mostly here looking for significant others and although I may not be, I wanted to reach out to a lot of people and make new friends smile Lately all of the posts here are very short lived and hopefully we can change that-- not just for this post but for others, too!

Oh cool. I just noticed this thread. xD I'm fine, how are you?  

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Xx_Fatalixx_xX

OG Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:13 pm
Kain De Chevalier
Xx_Fatalixx_xX

Lmaoooo xD That's cool c: I'm fine as well, just laying in bed before I knock out xD What're you upto  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:41 pm
Xx_Fatalixx_xX
Kain De Chevalier
Xx_Fatalixx_xX

Lmaoooo xD That's cool c: I'm fine as well, just laying in bed before I knock out xD What're you upto

Just chillin like a villain. lol. So whatcha in to during your spare time?  

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Xx_Fatalixx_xX

OG Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:39 am
Kain De Chevalier
Xx_Fatalixx_xX
Kain De Chevalier
Xx_Fatalixx_xX

Sorry I was away for a bit of time xD I really hope you forgive me. But honestly not much recently c: Usually I either play games by myself or with friends (Smash Bros Wii U), work out when I can because it relieves stress, and watch YouTube / speedruns of games xD hby?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:50 am
Xx_Fatalixx_xX
Kain De Chevalier
Xx_Fatalixx_xX
Kain De Chevalier
Xx_Fatalixx_xX

Sorry I was away for a bit of time xD I really hope you forgive me. But honestly not much recently c: Usually I either play games by myself or with friends (Smash Bros Wii U), work out when I can because it relieves stress, and watch YouTube / speedruns of games xD hby?

Nah it's fine. I did think for a while that maybe you were intentionally ignoring me or something but meh here you are now lol.

Oh lol as for me, I'm just enjoying the remaining week of vacation i have left before I go back to uni. I usually just play games on my 3ds and browse through the interwebs.  

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Xx_Fatalixx_xX

OG Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:18 am
Kain De Chevalier
Xx_Fatalixx_xX
Kain De Chevalier
Xx_Fatalixx_xX
Kain De Chevalier
Xx_Fatalixx_xX

Nah it's fine. I did think for a while that maybe you were intentionally ignoring me or something but meh here you are now lol.

Oh lol as for me, I'm just enjoying the remaining week of vacation i have left before I go back to uni. I usually just play games on my 3ds and browse through the interwebs.

I go bacl to uni as well on the 28th xD I wish I had a 3DS, I'd be playing pokemon and animal crossing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:14 pm
Xx_Fatalixx_xX
Kain De Chevalier
Xx_Fatalixx_xX
Kain De Chevalier
Xx_Fatalixx_xX

I go bacl to uni as well on the 28th xD I wish I had a 3DS, I'd be playing pokemon and animal crossing

lol you have it longer then. That's nice. Maybe a 2ds then? it's cheaper  

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas