Plus one~
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Adora_Heartseeker

Feral Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:16 pm
Hello Lovelies~

I'm Adora_Heartseeker, but you can just call me Adora - Or if you know me from my old account, you can call me by that nickname too.

I'm attempting to come off, an admittedly, long term writer's block and creativity dry spell. Recently my Soquili pets have drawn my attention and lit some sort of spark in me. The only problem is that I have extremely crippling social anxiety. I struggle with the desire to roleplay or backplot and the frustration that comes with my inability to actually communicate my desire to do either. Every time I think I find the courage to go out and search for some play/plots, or ask someone that I know for some-- It gets eaten by my anxiety. Am I going to bother them? I don't want to be a bother.

While sitting around, I got it in my head that maybe I should make a plot thread. That way, I can put any one of my babies that I have a muse for up for play/plots and any Lovelies (that's you!) that are interested can just let me know that they'd like to play, plot or both!

For now, I'll probably only post one or two babies, but may post more assuming my muse decides to come out of hibernation.

Still with me, Lovelies?
I hope so because we're moving on!

Thing to note
♥ I'm a slow RPer - Sort of like pouring molasses out of a cold jar into the snow.
♥ I enjoy lighthearted themes as much as I enjoy dark ones.
♥ I am not, however, into character death stuff at this time.
♥ I'm a little over protective of...
xxx♦ Blair ll Stallion ll First ever soq and very close to my heart.
xxx♦ Valentino ll Stallion ll My charmer and second most thought out boy.
xxx♦ Nyx Draven ll Mare ll My morbid unicorn mare and someone still undecided about who she wants to be.
♥ I'm a little bit particular, and will let you know right away if I don't think plot or something will work with a certain Soquili or not.

What I'm looking for/not looking for
♥ Back plotting
♥ Light Roleplay mostly over PM/Google Docs/Messenger to be logged in the guild later
♥ Not really into Flings for some of my soq - Would really have to be a good reason.
♥ Fraaaaaaands?

How to contact me
♥ Gaia PM
Discord: Adora#3547

Extra
Teepee

Currently Musing...
♥ Blair
♥ Valentino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:17 pm
User ImageName: Blair
Temperament: Pensive
Orientation: Heterosexual
Open for Flings: Absolutely not - Blair has an aversion to such things.
Open for Life/Lovemating: Not currently, but maybe with a large amount of plotting. I do have a plot that I would like to do with a potential mate for Blair down below.
Open to joining a herd: Possibly, probably wouldn't be a lifelong commitment though, but it might be nice.
Personality: Blair is a down to earth and well adjusted kind of guy. He thinks seriously before he opens his mouth to speak or to act. He's the type of guy that wants to avoid hurting someone's feelings at most costs unless its absolutely the only way of things. And despite his thoughtful nature he knows how to have fun, but he also knows when the fun is best saved for later. Blair is something of a burning man. Because his family kept his and his brother's origins a secret from him, he is very distrusting of other soquili. Certainly he's happy, open and friendly enough, but he doesn't get too close to anyone. After all, if his family could keep such a large secret from him about his lineage, what could they and other soquili be hiding from him? He guards his heart and expects very little of anyone. To expect something begets disappointment, so to expect nothing will avoid any heart break down the road. He loves his family, deeply, but tries to keep them at the same distance that he keeps other soquili at.

♥ Past Stages ♥
Basket - Foal
Looking for: Basic plotting/roleplay. Would really like work in some past foal plots/RP and to round out/solidify his view of the world.

♥ Plots ♥
♦ All Stages ♦
Friends - I want to make some "friends" for Blair, for you see, he has none. I need some Soquili that are willing to work on/with him about his trust issues. So let's get out there and make some pals!

♦ Foal / Teen ♦
Hey! Quit it! - Blair isn't much for physical altercations, but seeing as he is one of two boys, he knows how to get rough if it's called for. Someone is getting picked on and Blair won't stand for it! Verbal or physical battle, Blair isn't going to let them get away with picking on someone that can't defend themselves. [ Could resolve into a friendship or rivalry - either or would be good. ]

Tell me a story... just not too scary, okay? - Blair really enjoy's hearing stories from other Soquili's lives. He finds a lot of joy in the smallest of tales, even if it's something as simple as "I once had an apple drop out of a tree and fall on my head and I dropped my basket full of flowers" or as outlandish as "I swear! The squirrel was the size of an ox! And it was comin' right at me!" He is, however, easily spooked. So perhaps you have a scary story to tell that you could tweak a little bit to keep him just the right amount of scared to keep him from running away. Blair would just love to hear a story or two that he could take with him to maybe tell again one day.

♦ Adult ♦
Wonders of the Waters - In all his life I don't think Blair has ever seen a mainly aquatic soquili, but I would really like for him to run into one just for the experience of it. Anything goes for this plot. The Mer can be in some sort of trouble and need help or just happens to be spied by the boy. I'm not really too picky on how it happens, I would just like it to happen because why not?

Easy there, Mama - For this I would need Blair to meet a lovely single pregnant mare that's in minor distress and in need of some help. [ Nothing violent for this one, please. ] Try as he might, he just can't seem to keep his emotional distance with this mare. He's got a tender heart for single mothers and he would be willing to help her out in any way possible. And hopefully gain a friend in the process.

Uncle Blair! - A possible follow up to "Easy there, Mama." His motherly friend finally has her foals and could use a little bit of help looking after them. After years and years of running his Uncle completely ragged, it's finally time for payback!

You're all alone? - Blair left his home town in quite a rush, angrily too one might need to add, without so much as a word of farewell to his own mother. Now here is another Soquili, standing right before him, that doesn't have now or never had that luxury; the luxury of a mother that loves unconditionally. I would really like him to meet someone that can and this can be with or without meaning to, guilt him and make him regret his hasty decision. After all, nothing is more precious than a family who loves you, right?

Got something else in mind?
I'd love to hear it! I'm not strictly set on just the things above for Blair. I would love to hear if you have something you think he might fit into. Please just keep in mind that Blair is really not a violent guy-- he doesn't have the heart for it-- and probably won't do well with anything dealing in fights or killing.

Adora_Heartseeker

Feral Seeker

Adora_Heartseeker

Feral Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:18 pm
Reserved for Hideaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:20 pm
Reserved for Vasilis

Adora_Heartseeker

Feral Seeker

Adora_Heartseeker

Feral Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:21 pm
Reserved for Evangeline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:22 pm
User ImageName: Valentino
Temperament: Charming
Orientation: Heterosexual
Open for Flings: Nope. He's taken.
Open for Life/Lovemating: Nope. He's lifemated to Mirella
Open to joining a herd: Probably not. He's got an epic adventure to go on.
Personality: Valentino is strong, gentle, kind-hearted Soquili with a silver tongue; he is charming and highly flirtatious. Unfortunately he has a tendency to over flirt and often his charm has landed him in some strangely uncomfortable situations. Luckily for him he is often able to clear up any misunderstandings with the same silver tongue that got him into it. He sees the best in other Soquili and has a compliment for everyone, but rarely does he have one for himself. He judges his mistakes and himself very harshly. He is loyal to a fault and takes care of those that are close to him with the fiercest protective nature, but lacks the foresight and ability to take care of his own needs. He has a bad habit of stomping his hooves up and down lightly when he's thinking, nervous or uncomfortable.

♥ Past Stages ♥
None. He popped out a full grown stallion. Ouch~
Looking for: I've not really decided yet... Sort of want him to make some connections since my plan is to have him rejoin his Feather/Gem merchant family in the future. Learn some stuff. See somethings. Who knows?

♥ Plots ♥
♦ Adult ♦
I'm workin' on it. He's not being forth coming with what we wanna do right now.

Adora_Heartseeker

Feral Seeker

Adora_Heartseeker

Feral Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:23 pm
Reserved for Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:24 pm
Reserved

Adora_Heartseeker

Feral Seeker

Adora_Heartseeker

Feral Seeker