[ Plot Restart] There will be a DEATH Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:23 pm
This is a plot that needs a few extra characters...This is where you come in!

What we need is 1 mate, 1 possible mate and a few puppets..You could totally have a character that fits the role!

Find the main players ahead!

And if your not comfortable posting here or have an idea to add, by all means please PM me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Coracao Caotico, or as she goes by Cora, which is a softer name than she'd like but no one knows her full name, if she tells you her full name your somehow important to her. Which is highly unlikely in her case...She is the mother of Azubah Janan, who was the product of what Cora had thought to be a strong mate but who too failed her, and the minture him around her paws constantly only made her more furious..So she killed Azu's father for his weakness and left Azu with an unknown male for the remains of his kill. Fools take pity on those they believe are weaker..Cora was assured that after the male found no more use for Azu that he'd kill her...This did not happen, which drives Cora's fury and insanity onwards.

Cora is looking for a mate of sorts, she'll most likely never view another as her equal. But she wants strong offspring...And she'll do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Cora also needs a few puppets to string along, males and at least one female or two...after all someone must tend to the cubs when she tires of them.

Cora will also be hunting her daughter down to kill her, but will end up killing her grandson instead and need to be taken away before Azu kills her while shes injured from the battle with both her daughter and grandson.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome Azubah Janan! She is carefree and friendly, she is wary of others to a point but if you give her no real reason to keep that caution going, then she'll drop it and share a laugh or two with you. Azu believe she has been cursed to be unloved, her mothers behavior has only fueled this deep seeded belief, and when she bore cubs to a lion that had no love for her and left before her belly even began to show, she was sure of it.

Still, she bore her sons and raised them as best she could, now they're all grown and walking their own paths in life. She loves them, there is no doubt about that.

Like her mother, Azu will not share her whole name with you unless she feels she can trust you with it. She knows her mother seeks her life, and would rather not have the lioness find her.

Azu is looking for a mate, someone to break her beliefs and show her the truth. And someone to be there when this battle rages out, she will be consumed with grief over her son as well..

- Will one day, meet her half siblings and hatch a plan to put an end to their shared mother. *Possible side plot*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:28 pm
User Image

The final cast is Jyotsna'Enki, he is his mothers son. While he looks more like his father than his mother, Azu only loved her son. Though he does not believe his mother is cursed, he does feel that the curse was passed to him, through his fathers failure to be honest. Enki is a lion who enjoys to learn, to meet others and learn their stories much like his mother, though he is a rather charming male, he cant seem to settle down much to his mothers dismay. Enki checks on his mother, makes sure she is fairing well and to keep an eye out for the black coated lioness that plagues her nightmares, he is very much a protector.

Enki is in search of a mate (unknown to him xD) but sadly this is not a love that will last as he will be killed by his grandmother defending his mother.

Though, Id like him to leave his mate with cubs and have some encounters under his belt...so any rps would be welcome...even with flirty girls to be friends with.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:32 pm
I am quoting you all to see if you are still interested in this as you had posted in the first plot thread.

Talencia

Zingling

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:35 pm
And this thread is open to the public!  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:50 pm
*pushes Bahram out as a mate*

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:52 am
User Image

I've got Arwach here who might be a good fit for Cora. He's only recently joined the SB but lived as a rogue for his whole life before. He's only concerned with himself - doesn't care much for others around him unless they prove their worth, and he generally doesn't give many a chance. He is headstrong but clever and is always trying to find a way to better himself. He's on a mission to become a Captain as he likes to boss others around.

I could see them being 'mates' in the loosest sense of the word. I assume Cora is rogue, so she could be his lady outside the pride. He'd be impressed with her ambitions and would be more than happy to help her hunt down and kill whomever, especially if there's Thralls involved for him to take. He already has one but wants a whole hoard of them.

He'd not want anything to do with cubs unless he took them back as Thralls. He wouldn't empower them in any way and probably wouldn't even admit to being their father even if they looked like him. He doesn't want anyone trying to rise up and defeat him, and he feels that only one of his own offspring would be the only one capable of that.

Ovarian Paint

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:39 pm
RamuneGrl

User Image

For who and what is he like?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:41 pm
SilverLutz
User Image

I've got Arwach here who might be a good fit for Cora. He's only recently joined the SB but lived as a rogue for his whole life before. He's only concerned with himself - doesn't care much for others around him unless they prove their worth, and he generally doesn't give many a chance. He is headstrong but clever and is always trying to find a way to better himself. He's on a mission to become a Captain as he likes to boss others around.

I could see them being 'mates' in the loosest sense of the word. I assume Cora is rogue, so she could be his lady outside the pride. He'd be impressed with her ambitions and would be more than happy to help her hunt down and kill whomever, especially if there's Thralls involved for him to take. He already has one but wants a whole hoard of them.

He'd not want anything to do with cubs unless he took them back as Thralls. He wouldn't empower them in any way and probably wouldn't even admit to being their father even if they looked like him. He doesn't want anyone trying to rise up and defeat him, and he feels that only one of his own offspring would be the only one capable of that.

Ovarian Paint

This could be interesting, specially since I want it to be one of Cora's other offspring to aid Azu in bringing their mother down at some point so his view on cubs and such really actually fits in.

And yeah, she would only have "mates" in the looses way possible as she'd almost never view another as equal enough to her to hold such a powerful title or place beside her.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:07 pm
Ovarian Paint
I am quoting you all to see if you are still interested in this as you had posted in the first plot thread.

I.... am not remembering what I offered? Could you link to your original thread, or give me a quick overview?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:07 pm
Ovarian Paint
User Image

User Image

owo  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:24 pm
Talencia
Ovarian Paint

I.... am not remembering what I offered? Could you link to your original thread, or give me a quick overview?

>.< xDD I will have to hunt it down in the old guild again and get that to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Ovarian Paint
RamuneGrl

User Image

For who and what is he like?

For Azu.

I don't have too much on him as of right this moment. I want him to be an upstanding male who is loyal and always trying to do his best as being a warrior. He would protect her with his life.  

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:00 pm
Ovarian Paint
SilverLutz
User Image

Ovarian Paint

This could be interesting, specially since I want it to be one of Cora's other offspring to aid Azu in bringing their mother down at some point so his view on cubs and such really actually fits in.

And yeah, she would only have "mates" in the looses way possible as she'd almost never view another as equal enough to her to hold such a powerful title or place beside her.

He'd be like 'told you so' XD Kids ain't nuthin' but trouble lady!

Arwach definitely isn't looking to settle down so he'd be fine with a flingy friend in the rogue lands that he visits while out Viking to see if she needs help taking anyone down. He's got enough RP for a breeding right now, by the way XD And he needs a few more Vikings to become a Captain, so any RP is more than welcome.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff