Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:02 am
This thread's specifically for my Bonelanders, looking for Bonelands-related things. Only the characters I have a muse for will be located here. I'm only looking for guild-RPs right now as I have a bad habit of taking quite a long time to respond to AIM/google doc RPs. orz

You can post here or poke me on AIM (@ nnrgh) or skype/discord!

User Image

Bangizwe needs: Current meta-related RPs!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Umfana needs: Prides to visit and rogues to deal with!

Gede needs: Friends/enemies! Gede is a stickler for rules, like her half-sister Ukwazi (who she also looks really similar to).

Umthunzi needs: RP! No meet-n-greet though. Friends/enemies as well~

User Image

Mcheni needs: Your lion is 100% open to trying to befriend this spooky lioness if you want.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:59 pm
BONELAAAAAAANDS! *clings to*

Okay, I have lots of girls to throw your way!

User Image
Nomvula is always looking for friends, as she wants to feel truly part of the pride. She's looking for "sisters" and those she can depend on. Since she's looking for someone to look up to, maybe Gede wouldn't mind taking her on as a sort of apprentice? Show her the ropes of the pride and pound the rules (hopefully not literally) into her? Or perhaps she and your other two (Umthunzi or Mcheni) would be interested in befriending her? I'd also be happy to contribute to Bangizwe's RP count (though this goes for all of my offered girls.)

Safura came to the pride looking for status, and when she found out that Busisa's are treated primarily as outsiders, she chose a different method of seeking power: befriend the leading lionesses and breed the eligible males. Then, when her cubs are named the higher up lionesses since they were born into the pride, she'll live vicariously through them! To do that though, she needs RPs with males and females alike and needs to make some powerful friends in the pride. Any of yours interested?

User Image
Lastly, we have my girl Mazuri. She's docile and complacent and just needs friends and playmates at this point in her life! 3nodding

So, what do you say? Are you interested?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:49 pm
Thiiiings! emotion_kirakira

For Umfana possibly, I have Makombozi (who goes by Half-tail), who could come along as part of certain things. He's a bit broken, beaten down and having been living on scraps for a long time, and having done some things he's haunted by, so he's kind of a project. He's a nice guy, he's just very worn/weighed down by his past.

Also Andhaka/Bangizwe, because bros! And Umthunzi/Siantaidh, for former Huria conversation?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:07 pm
Meepfur
Wait isn't he...omg, he's the one Andhaka bit the tail off of right?? Yes plz. Umfana needs a drama bf.

"Bros" ;D Also do we want to do the thing with Bangizwe and "him"? (look at us being sneaky...ish)

And hell yes to Umthunzi meeting another Huria. Maybe talking about how the new Inselelo is an ex-Firekin and reeeed. Oh and Umthunzi's childhood sweetheart BUT THAT'S FOR THE RP.

belloblossom
Ooooh, I could definitely see Umthunzi befriending Nomvula since they're both outsiders. <3

For Safura, it'd be -really- interesting to see how she and Bangizwe interact. o:

I don't have any BL cubs at the moment, buuut Umthunzi would certainly be open for babysitting or even supervising some adventures! <3

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:34 pm
Quaji

Mwahaha, yes he is! I'm sure it will go over exceedingly well. It will be awhile before he would arrive, of course, but it should be good!

Umholi bros. cool Yas, we can indeed do rhat! And then other things. ninja

Ohoho, they will have much to talk about! Yes, yes, that will fantastic! I can maybe start one or two things tonight, before bed. They will be gloriously phone-typed, but it will work!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:47 pm
Pushing this back up! emotion_bigheart  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:01 am
Quaji
Meepfur
Wait isn't he...omg, he's the one Andhaka bit the tail off of right?? Yes plz. Umfana needs a drama bf.

"Bros" ;D Also do we want to do the thing with Bangizwe and "him"? (look at us being sneaky...ish)

And hell yes to Umthunzi meeting another Huria. Maybe talking about how the new Inselelo is an ex-Firekin and reeeed. Oh and Umthunzi's childhood sweetheart BUT THAT'S FOR THE RP.

belloblossom
Ooooh, I could definitely see Umthunzi befriending Nomvula since they're both outsiders. <3

For Safura, it'd be -really- interesting to see how she and Bangizwe interact. o:

I don't have any BL cubs at the moment, buuut Umthunzi would certainly be open for babysitting or even supervising some adventures! <3

Well, I only took a million years to get back to this. gonk Sorry!

Okay, so, if you're still interested, I would love to start the RP between Nomvula and Umthunzi. Safura is also in need of RP now, since she's due for a breeding with Kuhasa. It could be an interaction where she's sizing up/borderline flirting with Bangizwe, or just trying to get a read on the pride from the male's perspective-maybe find out why male cubs are kicked out from the pride or something, which is a matter she's never been entirely clear on, even from inquiring after other lionesses.

Mazuri is an adult now, but I'm happy to play her as a cub or adol still. 3nodding She's sweet and docile with a streak of bravery when it comes to defending her loved ones. I would love for her to befriend Mcheni, despite her spookiness. heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games