Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:54 am
User Image

Today was a good day, Ukungcola decided. She had gone out in an attempt to hunt and despite not dragging anything edible back she was in a delightful mood. She had seen a couple flowers growing in the shadow of a rock and was encouraged that perhaps the weather would become more merciful towards the pride. A little less heat perhaps? At this point she just really just wanted a good rainfall. Though with today containing no clouds in the sky it seemed that Ukungcola wouldn’t be getting what she wanted. Hmm, well, no matter. Today was still a good day! There was no real reason for it to be considered such, but Ukungcola was optimistic. Or maybe just hysterical. It was after all entirely possible that having not drunk a lick of water for two days was starting to get to her head.

Regardless the brown lioness sat grooming herself in a her happy mood, ensuring to lick all the dust off of her claws. She had no further plans for the day. Maybe she’d visit her sister Ilanga and her cubs? They were getting big now weren’t they? In fact, if Cola remembered correctly they were almost all grown up! Ah, how time flew. She could remember fondly when they were just born. Seemed almost yesterday Cola was happily snuggling her sister in congratulations over that litter...

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:18 pm
User Image

The heat was unbearable. She would rather lay in a cool den, stick just her paws into the water, or sit under the shade of something. The last two ideas weren't the best way to cool down but still better than nothing. Couldn't the sky just open up and the droplets fall out? She had been so busy grumbling to herself internally the female wasn't looking where she was going. A bit of uneven terrain and went face planted right into the ground.

"Oooh." She groaned out. Usually her head wasn't in the clouds, it was right upon her shoulders. Seemed the heat was getting to her very badly. She looked around, hoping no one saw and noticed another. The Umzingeli hoped that maybe that she hadn't seen this disaster occur.

CaliWolfe
Sorry for the awfully slow reply.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:17 pm
Unfortunately for the approaching lioness, Ukungcola turned her head in time to watch the spectacle unfold. While some lionesses instincts might have been to laugh at the poor creature, Ukungcola cringed as the stranger’s face hit dirt.

Oof, that looked pretty painful. Standing, the dark lioness began to slowly trudge on over. She took her sweet time, as Cola usually did. Besides, unless she saw blood on the ground Cola assumed that injures weren’t super serious.

“You alright over there?” Cola asked in a friendly way. “You sure hit the ground pretty hard...”

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:04 pm
The sandy lioness groaned. Oh great. Someone had seen the debacle she had gone through. It was actually kind of humiliating. At least the other was friendly, not that she expected her to not be. Shaking her head until she felt right she looked over at the other and grinned.

"Yeah. I think. Nothing to worry about." At least she didn't think so. She hadn't really hit it that hard. "I can't believe you saw that. I was hoping to get away scott-free." A light laugh coming out.

CaliWolfe

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:32 pm
Ukungcola gave a pleasant smile. “No need to be embarrassed, we all fall sometimes!” The Gods knew she did. Though usually such was brought on due to either a lack of sleep or way too much sleep. Typically the latter rather than the former.

“You not sleeping enough?” She asked thinking along the lines of the above. “I hear if you eat honey before sleeping it's supposed to calm you.” Though this advice was near useless, as Cola had no clue where to locate a beehive. Still, she figured it was the thought that counted in this scenario.

DavyJnah
almost forgot about this one, oops >>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:08 pm
Yes they did all fall sometimes but did they fall like she did and do it in front of others? Also a probability. She just groaned again and then shook herself off. Just live down the embarrassment. It would be a very tiny tiny bump in the road anyway.

"Oh I'm sleeping fine." Or at least she was pretty sure she was sleeping well, "I could try that. Locating a beehive and not getting stung however is a bit of a struggle but if I find some I will. I've just got a lot on my mind, and this heat is terrible."

CaliWolfe

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:49 pm
She nodded with relief at hearing the lioness was not suffering from sleep related problems. Good, good. Last thing the pride needed nowadays was overtired hunters. Especially with such low food supply. They needed everyone they could get to go searching for meals! Or at least, that's how this lioness viewed the situation.

"Hmm." Cola grew curious. "If you have something bothering you I always find that telling someone helps." Though Cola was not a lioness to particularly revel in hearing gossip, she did find delight in being a listening ear for those in trouble. She lifted her shoulders in a shrug. "It helps me feel better at least." Though she was sure different lions had other means of handling their personal problems.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:23 pm
Gossip was nice every once in a while but and over indulgence was just annoying. "I think its just this heat. Its getting to me." Being totally honest about everything. "I probably need to get some water too." Out here it was best to have a bit of water especially with this heat. "Oh how rude of me. I don't think i introduced myself. I am Thandiwe."

CaliWolfe
I think two more posts and we are done?

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:37 pm
"Good to meet you then, Thandiwe." The brown lioness nodded happily. It was nice to put a name to the face. "I'm Ukungcola."

She twisted her head around to look off somewhere in the distance. Where was the river? Ah... "I think there's some water over that way." She gave a quick bob of her head. "It's not very far. I think." She was very tempted to tell Thandiwe to be on the watch for crocodiles... but after her whole tripping fiasco Cola was confident the other female would keep alert.

"Be seeing you." She said in farewell, and turned to walk away. Now where was she going again? Oh yes, Ilanga. She was sure her sister would be most surprised with Ukungcola's visit!

DavyJnah
Sounds good to me! This is last from me then.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:20 pm
She'd remember the other female. Ukungcola. If she ever needed someone to talk to then she'd seek her out. The dryness in her throat was getting worse so she decided yes it was going to be needed to head out and get water. The river would suffice. It probably wasn't that far anyway. "Thanks!" She said as she started out on her walk towards the river. Keeping ever vigilant of her paws and the terrain in case she were to trip again. That was not needed. "Hope to see you around again." Before she took off in a small run. No need to exert herself getting to the water but she needed to get there fast so it was better than walking.

Today had been good. At least the end part, that made a grin appear on her maw. What a good day.

CaliWolfe
FIN

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out