Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:42 am
Hello!

I am desperately looking to get back into the swing of some RP. I may be a bit slow, but I am feeling very determined!

If I owe you anything from ages ago, please don't hesitate to smack me over the head with it!

Current Priorities:
o1. Suramuni
o2. Kilunzi
o3. Shilah
o4. Mava'Bunda
o5. Everything else!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:45 am
All the things....

current plots

open RPs
o1.
o2.
o3.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:49 am
o1. Suramuni
User Image

Muni is the God of Philosophy. He was gifted to me by my IRL sister, Werewolf of London (aka Basil Brett).

He is perpetually bemused, has an excellent sense of humor. The only thing he likes better than sitting and thinking for hours on end is flirting with pretty females. He has impeccable manners and is an excellent gentleman. Muni does have a strong sense of ethics and can be driven to righteous anger in pursuit of his moral code. However, he is generally calm, mild, and kind.

I am definitely looking for a goddess mate for him. I might consider a mortal fling for him, but only with a very good plot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:52 am
o2. Kilunzi

Place holder. Currently on hold.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:55 am
o3. Shilah
User Image

This adorable boy is Shilah.
He is sweet-natured, rather quiet, a dreamer. Not the most intelligent, but incredibly kind, endlessly patient, the most loyal friend. Just an all-around nice guy!

This sweet fluffball needs some love and attention. Up for pretty much anything except death, leaving the pride, and flings.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:00 am
o4. Mava'Bunda

I have two males in Mava'Bunda who need some attention.
User Image
Mahmoud is Head Scout. I believe he needs a joining RP still to get on the cert, but he is listed as such in the member list. Marsh is the strong and silent type. Dedicated, somber, and serious.

Would love pretty much any kind of RP for him to help flesh out his character.

User Image
Gazi is still pretty much a blank slate to me. I won him as a pup. He was a very grumpy pup. He is very ambitious and competitive. I definitely to flesh him out some more.

Would also love pretty much any kind of RP for him to help flesh out his character.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:01 am
o5. Other!

User Image

Clelia is gorgeous and I haven't done a thing with her. Need any and all plots with her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:03 am
And one more post saved for good measure.

And we are open! <3

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:26 pm
Suramuni rp!

I have

User Image
His seeester. Dalila is always on the hunt for a new experience, she can remember everything she's ever experienced. She's generally pretty chipper but can feel overwhelmed by old memories.

Also God wise I have Boma

User Image

She is happy and bubbly and a bit immature, she NEVER hides that she's a goddess because she loves her life. Has a vast respect for mortals - they only get one shot, they deserve the best! She'll help any mortal in need.

They could talk philosophy a little, her love for mortals comes from a respect/moral stand point.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:15 am
Tisiphone

I would love some God RP with you, with both Dalila and Boma!
Would you like to start some or shall I?

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:12 am
User ImageUser Image
I have Ayianna, she was raised by shino's and das tors pair from a cub and has grown up with the Ela ever since. She's a little wary of others but she's really friendly. ^^

User ImageUser Image

This is Njord. He's a freeborn and is currently out on his first viking. He's pretty loyal when it comes to his family and he's the grandson of the God of Hate.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:40 pm
Okay - SO, this took a few minutes haha
See below for all my offers. <3

Gods
User Image
  • Mother of two, mated to Ekundayo (Peppermint Coffee).
  • Sweet, kind, open hearted and willing to meet with any. (Including mortals.)
  • Can commonly be found around Intaba, but she will travel every so often.

User Image
  • Lives with her Mother among mortals. (Intaba.)
  • Gentle, curious, but very dramatic. Ready to cause trouble!
  • She won't travel from the Intaba without her Mother close by.

User Image
  • Wanders the roguelands, constantly with his snake familiar, Njia. Also pestered by a little goddess, Atileyin (Seaki), whom he will be mated too. (Whether he likes it or not. haha)
  • Tras is standoffish, unapproachable and yet finds himself in many situations where he's speaking with someone. He'll typically keep a distance between those he is speaking with only ever allowing Njia to really touch him. (This doesn't include RPs including Atileyin.)
  • Would be interesting to see him get into some form of fight? Could run into your Stormborn? (Cause, fights with Gods happen all the time y'know lol)

Ela`Wadiyi
User Image
  • Happily living in the Ela with his mate Tivoli (Polette).
  • Kaito is kind, open and willing to speak with just about anyone. He has a couple stories and would be happy to entertain cubs, etc etc. (He's made friends with a Goddess as a cub and so will speak of her fondly and often as it was an adventure he won't soon forget.)
  • Open for all types of encounters, he needs to get out of the den and meet folks.

User Image
  • Lives in the Ela with pride. He has recently met a lioness, Ayianna (AstoriaFallen).
  • Kind, open for all kinds of things. Basically a blank slate since I haven't interacted within the Ela all to much.

Stormborn
User Image
  • Bjorn has lived in the Stormborn for a majority of his life. He was captured and brought back as a cub and eventually became a Reaver - he can be grumpy. But typically these days he has become a gentle giant (a lonely gentle giant). Old Man Reaver.
  • Though he has aged a bit, even watching a litter of his growing into an active bunch, he is still willing to get out there and do some sparring etc etc.
  • Open for basically anything.

User Image
  • Mated to Keir, Zjarri is an extremely active Freeborn and is raising to Reaver shortly (waiting on cert really). She has been on her first and even second Viking. If anyone needs some form of encouragement to move up the ranks this might be your girl.
  • She is confident, excitable and actually blind in her right eye. The blindess was caused by a fight that had earned her respect by one of her newest companions.
  • Open for fights, Vikings and everything.

User Image
  • Sabia Deimos. She isn't mated to anyone, but does have a planned fling with Phosphor (magnadearel).
  • Sabia is loyal, protective and aggressive. She can also be extremely sly, working through things to make them work for her, not caring what may happen to others. She may be all of the above, but she can still have a civil conversation. At this point she is working with Zjarri through Vikings so that the blue lioness can become a Captain.

User Image
  • Blank Slate.
  • I imagine him to be tough, but that could easily change.
  • Open for anything.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:03 pm
Doesn't your god have an alert an form?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:28 pm
AstoriaFallen

Oh wow! Both of yours are so lovely! I would adore RP with both of them!
I can go ahead and start one for the Ela if you could for the Stormborn? I need to go read the heck up on the Stormborn again before I feel confident RPing Clelia, but that shouldn't take me too long! <3

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:33 pm
Mysses Greenie
Okay - SO, this took a few minutes haha
See below for all my offers. <3

Gods
User Image
  • Mother of two, mated to Ekundayo (Peppermint Coffee).
  • Sweet, kind, open hearted and willing to meet with any. (Including mortals.)
  • Can commonly be found around Intaba, but she will travel every so often.

User Image
  • Lives with her Mother among mortals. (Intaba.)
  • Gentle, curious, but very dramatic. Ready to cause trouble!
  • She won't travel from the Intaba without her Mother close by.

User Image
  • Wanders the roguelands, constantly with his snake familiar, Njia. Also pestered by a little goddess, Atileyin (Seaki), whom he will be mated too. (Whether he likes it or not. haha)
  • Tras is standoffish, unapproachable and yet finds himself in many situations where he's speaking with someone. He'll typically keep a distance between those he is speaking with only ever allowing Njia to really touch him. (This doesn't include RPs including Atileyin.)
  • Would be interesting to see him get into some form of fight? Could run into your Stormborn? (Cause, fights with Gods happen all the time y'know lol)

Ela`Wadiyi
User Image
  • Happily living in the Ela with his mate Tivoli (Polette).
  • Kaito is kind, open and willing to speak with just about anyone. He has a couple stories and would be happy to entertain cubs, etc etc. (He's made friends with a Goddess as a cub and so will speak of her fondly and often as it was an adventure he won't soon forget.)
  • Open for all types of encounters, he needs to get out of the den and meet folks.

User Image
  • Lives in the Ela with pride. He has recently met a lioness, Ayianna (AstoriaFallen).
  • Kind, open for all kinds of things. Basically a blank slate since I haven't interacted within the Ela all to much.

Stormborn
User Image
  • Bjorn has lived in the Stormborn for a majority of his life. He was captured and brought back as a cub and eventually became a Reaver - he can be grumpy. But typically these days he has become a gentle giant (a lonely gentle giant). Old Man Reaver.
  • Though he has aged a bit, even watching a litter of his growing into an active bunch, he is still willing to get out there and do some sparring etc etc.
  • Open for basically anything.

User Image
  • Mated to Keir, Zjarri is an extremely active Freeborn and is raising to Reaver shortly (waiting on cert really). She has been on her first and even second Viking. If anyone needs some form of encouragement to move up the ranks this might be your girl.
  • She is confident, excitable and actually blind in her right eye. The blindess was caused by a fight that had earned her respect by one of her newest companions.

User Image
  • Sabia Deimos. She isn't mated to anyone, but does have a planned fling with Phosphor (magnadearel).
  • Sabia is loyal, protective and aggressive. She can also be extremely sly, working through things to make them work for her, not caring what may happen to others. She may be all of the above, but she can still have a civil conversation. At this point she is working with Zjarri through Vikings so that the blue lioness can become a Captain.

User Image
  • Blank Slate.
  • I imagine him to be tough, but that could easily change.
  • Open for anything.

HOLY WOW.
I am so impressed!
I would absolutely adore some God RP. I will also have my goddess, Kilunzi (Secrets), who will need some as well. I gave her to my RL sister (Zee Oddwyn) when I left Gaia and she wants to give her back to me since I have returned.

Tras sounds SO much like a rogue male that I have who has several snake familiars. I will have to dig him up, but they seriously would get along with an unusual, hilarious amount of common ground. I'm sure that I could also find someone for him to get into a fight with.

As I posted earlier, I need to read up again on the Stormborn since I haven't actively RPed them at all, but Bjorn sounds so freakishly cute. I'm a sucker for old man characters. I would adore some RP for him with Clelia.

But yeah, I'd really be game for any and all of your offers! Is there anyone that you specifically would like to focus on for now? Any that you need RPs for?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff