Goddess looking for rp!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:37 pm
Hello! I haven't been on for awhile but I recently have and I would love to rp my goddess again.
User Image
This is Chesed, the goddess of kindness! Whooo. She is cute, fluffy, and a bit over-talkative. She's a natural lover of all things and will bend over backwards for anyone. She is a bit nervous around new animals and a bit wary that others will take advantage of her power.

But I would love rp and plots ideas, please! :3
As I got to thinking, I would also like her to get a mate!
I unno! But I would like to flesh out her character! biggrin
I can also do skype rp just ask for my username! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:37 pm
Raspberry Hippos

Welcome back! We have 2 rps started with her in them I believe. I'll snag you up the links.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:45 pm
Hello! I would love to offer up Muni!

User Image

Muni is the God of Philosophy. He spends a lot of time thinking and pondering, but he also really loves to talk, especially to quote himself. He loves to flirt with pretty ladies, but he is always the utmost gentleman and generally faces anything with a sense of quiet amusement.

I think that they would get along quite well, if you are interested. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:33 am
Sherpuff
Hello! I would love to offer up Muni!

User Image

Muni is the God of Philosophy. He spends a lot of time thinking and pondering, but he also really loves to talk, especially to quote himself. He loves to flirt with pretty ladies, but he is always the utmost gentleman and generally faces anything with a sense of quiet amusement.

I think that they would get along quite well, if you are interested. ^^

Ahhhh! Muni is such a cutie!!! >////w///< -pets softly- <3
He seems super cute and would be fun to rp with. I think Chesed would find him amusing! Though she might be red as a strawberry if he flirts with her. She is such an akward baby and never knows what to say when others flirts with her. But yes! I would love to see them interact! biggrin  

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:09 pm
Raspberry Hippos

I think that would make for some adorable RP!
And she is gorgeous. <3
Would you like to start one or shall I? :3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:53 pm
Sherpuff
Raspberry Hippos

I think that would make for some adorable RP!
And she is gorgeous. <3
Would you like to start one or shall I? :3

Yes same here! smile
And thank you so much!
Could you start it? I do everything on my phone so it's kinda of hard to start a new thread! 😵
But I also have skype if you like to rp there better! It probably would be easier on me but either one is fun! Ouob
saraelizabethf78
Did you still want to rp? o//v//o  

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:42 pm
*pushes Ghandi forwards*

User Image

Ghandi is the God of Pacifism, he's a very laid back fellah, he can be a chatty little guy and he often confuses folk by running around as a hare and telling people he is a god. He truly embodies his domain and is basically a fun little hippy who just wants to see the creatures around him be at peace.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:39 am
Syrius Lionwing
*pushes Ghandi forwards*

User Image

Ghandi is the God of Pacifism, he's a very laid back fellah, he can be a chatty little guy and he often confuses folk by running around as a hare and telling people he is a god. He truly embodies his domain and is basically a fun little hippy who just wants to see the creatures around him be at peace.

-squeaks- He's so cute! He looks like a little puppy! I love it! :3
I think they would get a long great! Are you asking for general God rp or for something else?

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:46 am
Raspberry Hippos
Syrius Lionwing
*pushes Ghandi forwards*

User Image

I think they would get a long great! Are you asking for general God rp or for something else?

I'd love rp with the potential for something more if you'd be interested after RP ^^!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image

I think Elegance and Kindness could work out nicely as friends.

Nohealani is a sweet heart at times, she can come off a bit rude but she tends to be oblivious to it. Eruanna tends to apologize for her a lot, mostly to mortals  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:39 pm
Syrius Lionwing
Raspberry Hippos
Syrius Lionwing
*pushes Ghandi forwards*

User Image

I'd love rp with the potential for something more if you'd be interested after RP ^^!

Sorry orz o///o I've been rather sick lately. orz
Yes If the Rp goes right I think I would be interested as well! smile
Do you want to start the rp or shall I?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:41 pm
I Lady Kiya I
User Image

Nohealani is a sweet heart at times, she can come off a bit rude but she tends to be oblivious to it. Eruanna tends to apologize for her a lot, mostly to mortals

Oh gosh she is so pretty! :///)
I feel like the would be great of friends. Chesed doesn't mind if others are rude she would just politely just shrug it off. And Eruanna sounds like a little sweetheart! <3

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:45 pm
If you can set up I shall reply! ^^!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:53 pm
Raspberry Hippos
I Lady Kiya I
User Image

Oh gosh she is so pretty! :///)
I feel like the would be great of friends. Chesed doesn't mind if others are rude she would just politely just shrug it off. And Eruanna sounds like a little sweetheart! <3

:3 if you could set up an rp that'd be awesome  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out