Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:11 am
User Image

Reach me
AIM: strikingingreen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:12 am
A B O U T

Key Points

• Shauku grew up in the Nchi. (I welcome Back Log RP.)
  • Shauku went missing during the floods in Nchi ; she has resided in the Roguelands since and has been trying to return home.
  • Shauku has only recently become the Malenga, just before the floods. Nantales handed over the position during the drought.
  • She will be returning home pregnant ; the pride will immediately have 4 little ones running around shortly after her return.
  • She will also be returning with a mate and consort. Both of which are kind, one of which helped her during her time in the Roguelands.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:13 am
P L O T S

Plots in Nchi`Mahadhi - During Drought and Earlier

• Back log roleplays ; she needs more interactions with members of the pride.
  • Roleplays during the drought ; either complaints or some requests. (Both before and after she became Malenga, she was Nantales right hand for a time and so she would easily hear about these complaints.)
  • Some form of retaliation after she becomes Malenga ; I don't imagine a pride built up like Nchi would react well to just having a Malenga put in place without their involvement. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some aggression.
  • Congratulations ; she would expect negative comments, that is not unusual, but some congratulations on her new role.
  • Other ; what do you have to offer? (Yes, I want all the meet and greets ; my hope was to have her become a recognizable face in Nchi.)

Plots in Roguelands - After the Flood in Nchi`Mahadhi

• Meet someone to rescue her.
  • Meet an aggressive lion/ness. She has never encountered a fight, so this would be a good time for her to learn how to defend herself. (I would prefer multiple of these encounters, either with multiple individuals or the same one ; each one could become progressively more endangering.)
  • Meet a God/Goddess. Shauku hasn't ever spoken with one and though she is out in the wild she doesn't anticipate to encounter one. It would be neat for her to encounter the God/Goddess in their mortal form and later meet them in their actual form.
  • Stumble upon another pride. Any pride will do! But it would be crazy to think she'd wander all the way home without finding any form of other pride. Perhaps they could would out a deal? Or maybe the pride acts aggressively towards her? She could bring her opinions back to Nchi and either an alliance or hate could be formed based on this.
  • More! Tell me your ideas. <3

Plots in Nchi`Mahadhi - Malengas Return

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:14 am
R O L E P L A Y S

Back Log Roleplays
Change of Power ; Shauku x Nantale (SilverLutz) ; Fin~
Dry times ; Shauku x Nantale (SilverLutz) ; Fin~
The Great Flood ; Shauku (Mysses Greenie) ; Incomplete

Time in the Roguelands
Our Darkest Days Shauku x Areoiris (Astoriafallen) ; Fin~
Recovery Shauku x Areoiris (Astoriafallen) ; Fin~
Travelling Shauku x Areoiris (Astoriafallen) ; Fin~