Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:38 pm
Open! Feel free to post below.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:42 pm
The Fail Family Line:

User Image Hadaya is one of my favorite SoA! He has had a very difficult time finding a mate, and since I can never remember plans from one minute to the next, I have decided that flings are better suited for him. So he is open for that! His edits have the chance of passing, and he is in the Pridelands... pride. Beyond that, he's up for whatever! He is a very kind and sweet guy, though a bit accident prone and awkward. A trait that runs in his family.

Speaking of his family.

It is my goal to have a Hadaya spawn on every line set, and need a bit of help to do that! Hybrids, prides, alt lines: whatever. The only thing he can't get to are different species, of course, so the wild dog and hyena of the world are safe.

For now.

Anyway, below are some of the Hadaya family that I have around the place that aren't up to much! Of course, I have a ton more, particularly more rogues. If anyone wants to join in on this madness.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:43 pm
The Fire Sage:

User Image How long have I wanted to find a lovely lady for this old, squishy, handsome guy? He is a big fluff ball full of sagely wisdom and a deep love of his pride, so he is not about to leave! This is his forever home, I just want to find him his forever mate. He is very important to me. Essentially, I'm looking for a female coming to the pride, without a lineage to worry about crossing with his. His blood line is massive, after all, so finding a Firekin born in the lands, like he was, would be very difficult and not something I want to embark on. He is not open for flings, as he is meant to have his happy ever after, though I would love to find an active partner who would be up for continued RP with me and him! Despite his kind nature, he is a fierce fighter and a patriotic male who supports his home no matter what. He often enjoys engaging in challenge battles, and training.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:57 pm
The Gods:

User Image User Image On the left here we have Uzembi, the God of Negligence. He is the son of the God of Failure, much like Hadaya above, and despite the dubious domain, he is actually a good guy. Forgetful, yes, and very hard to keep focused and motivated, but he is trying to be better than his domain implies. Even if he is not as good at it as he really wants to be. I am looking for a God mate for him! Of course, he is open to mortal flings, though don't expect him to be too present for the babbies! He might stop by some time, though, if he remembers or if chance brings him there. After all, he would love to be a good father, he just uhm. Well. He's negligent.

On the right is Itikio, the Goddess of Echolocation. She is adorable in appearance, at least, but as far as personality go, I have never played her! Her mother is very shy, though her father brought out the more outgoing side of her, so I think Itikio would be a little bit in between. Definitely wants to be part of things and adventurous, but always a little nervous and cautious. Again, I would be interested in a God mate or fling for her, and interactions of any kind with mortals. Good or bad, it would be interesting to learn more about her, and to get experience for her out there in the world.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:59 pm
The Knight Pride:

User Image King Talfrid is the God of Chivalry, and ruler of the Tokakinji. A pride of knights, they are working on regaining their former glory, following a bloody and vengeance driven civil war that tore the pride apart. Now, under the former-new King's rule, they are returning to their roots and honoring the code of a knight, guarding and protecting, serving and prospering. Talfrid is currently on a quest to find new blood for the pride, to create diplomatic ties with other prides, and simply to expand his knowledge so he can be a fitting ruler to his beloved home. He travels out into the rogue lands regularly, so he has plenty of chances to run into strangers, to bring home new pride members, or to have a fling or two while out and about. Everything about him is honorable, though, and he will never leave anyone in a ditch or in trouble if they need him. So he's open to pretty much everything! Not everyone has to like him, though, and it's probably more fun if they don't. He is sure to find lions doing things he does not agree with, and stepping in to stop them. He is the type to fight on behalf of someone being chased or beaten up, or abused in any way.

User Image User Image Cheneta is the female on the left, and Ghalati is the male on the right. They are both knights from the Tokakinji, and looking for plots and mates or flings. I would love for them to have rogue or in pride relationships, that could at least result in getting some new blood and members back to the place! Of course, if not, I'll take whatever I can get because I am a terrible breeding addict. If it's pretty, I'm probably in. >> These are both honorable beasts, though Cheneta is very strong willed and quick witted while Ghalati is a bit lazy and interested in... not doing more work than necessary.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:00 pm
The Druids:

User Image
User Image On the left here is former King of the Tokakinji, Uther. He has left his home in the hands of his father, the God of Chivalry, after losing his mate and initiating a civil war against the part of his pride he held responsible for it, the Druids. After discovering it was all just a vicious plot of the Goddess of Villainy, Uther has pledged his life to trying to regain his honor. He now travels with the leader of the Druids, his step-daughter Morgana. They seek to make a new pride of roaming do gooders, setting up settlements all around the rogue lands for those looking to make a new life, or to find some acceptance and quiet. It is open to any and all, and I need some help gathering interest and RP for the Interest Thread! On the right is Rexy, or Dinosau, a new recruit into this group who was recently rescued from a hyena attack by one of the other members. She is content to travel and is looking for a place to settle, and to start a family and perhaps a small pride unit. Eventually a few other lionesses (all based on raptors from Jurassic World, and a male based on the Pokemon Tyrunt) will be joining her settlement, but I'd like to get them some similarly themed males if anyone is interested in throwing some dino-SoA their way!

User Image
User Image These are some less-than honorable members of the Mtisihiri pride, who are traveling under the pretense of looking to start a new life but are actually there to make a wicked settlement and grow their power away from the Tokakinji and the other druids. Afriti is in disguise in a mortal form, which she had not used before, and pretending to be a new member of the pride while Irvyn is looking to cause some trouble. He is simply an angry and violent lion, and cannot forgive what happened to his bloodline. He is open to flings, but he's not the nicest male out there, and would likely take the cubs or the female back to his settlement. A similarly minded lady, though, would probably be a good fit. Afriti is not looking for a mate or flings, but certainly would like some trouble makers to build this wicked little community and cause a lot of trouble for the Druids!  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:01 pm
The Frozen Pride:

User Image
User Image These two are in the Frozen pride! It is located in the mountains, in a massive valley with a large lake at its center. Atop that frozen lake rests the pride, situation on an island. Because the location is not ideal for hunting, lions often leave the valley to go and get food to bring back, as well as other supplies. Or they just go out to get away from the snow for a little while! Rogue breeding is totally allowed, and they like to explore other prides to get a feel for what others live like. They are fairly secluded, after all, so it's usually a learning experience. Omba, the male on the left, is a grump who does not like lions with blue pelts, believing in an old curse that has lost a lot of following as the pride does well under it's blue pelted rulers. Pambana is a healer in the pride, quiet and fairly uncertain around others, but with a need to get out and explore things.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:02 pm
The Stormcloak:

User Image
User Image Ulfric is a Captain (I... think?) in the Stormborn and always looking to spread his bloodline and form a powerful group so he can prove his... strength... and awesomeness. Look, I've been writing for a while now and this is the last section to fill in and... my brain is dead. Ulfric is on the left and is a badass, and then we have Nyuma on the right. I have no idea about it, where I got it or who it is related to/any story attached, but... he is so pretty. He deserves to do SOMETHING. Right? Right.  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:04 pm
The Rogues:

I have never played any of the folks below (or I can't remember doing it), so I would love to get some RP going for them! Any kind of plots, prides, flings, whatever you think you might be interested in, or have an opening for in a plot, or whatever! Vague, huh? That's how I roll. From right to left we have: Aajambu, Lovulovu, Karwe (based on Minion from Megamind), Mgambo, Yushari (a MLP), and Kimbia (a nidoran female).
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:52 pm
Gods
User Image
  • Mother of two, mated to Ekundayo (Peppermint Coffee).
  • Sweet, kind, open hearted and willing to meet with any. (Including mortals.)
  • Can commonly be found around Intaba, but she will travel every so often.

User Image
  • Lives with her Mother among mortals. (Intaba.)
  • Gentle, curious, but very dramatic. Ready to cause trouble!
  • She won't travel from the Intaba without her Mother close by.

User Image
  • Wanders the roguelands, constantly with his snake familiar, Njia. Also pestered by a little goddess, Atileyin (Seaki), whom he will be mated too. (Whether he likes it or not. haha)
  • Tras is standoffish, unapproachable and yet finds himself in many situations where he's speaking with someone. He'll typically keep a distance between those he is speaking with only ever allowing Njia to really touch him. (This doesn't include RPs including Atileyin.)
  • Would be interesting to see him get into some form of fight? Could run into your Stormborn? (Cause, fights with Gods happen all the time y'know lol)

Stormborn
User Image
  • Bjorn has lived in the Stormborn for a majority of his life. He was captured and brought back as a cub and eventually became a Reaver - he can be grumpy. But typically these days he has become a gentle giant (a lonely gentle giant). Old Man Reaver.
  • Though he has aged a bit, even watching a litter of his growing into an active bunch, he is still willing to get out there and do some sparring etc etc.
  • Open for basically anything.

User Image
  • Mated to Keir, Zjarri is an extremely active Freeborn and is raising to Reaver shortly (waiting on cert really). She has been on her first and even second Viking. If anyone needs some form of encouragement to move up the ranks this might be your girl.
  • She is confident, excitable and actually blind in her right eye. The blindess was caused by a fight that had earned her respect by one of her newest companions.
  • Open for fights, Vikings and everything.

User Image
  • Sabia Deimos. She isn't mated to anyone, but does have a planned fling with Phosphor (magnadearel).
  • Sabia is loyal, protective and aggressive. She can also be extremely sly, working through things to make them work for her, not caring what may happen to others. She may be all of the above, but she can still have a civil conversation. At this point she is working with Zjarri through Vikings so that the blue lioness can become a Captain.
  • Open for fights, Vikings and everything.

User Image
  • Blank Slate.
  • I imagine him to be tough, but that could easily change.
  • Open for anything.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:36 am
Would Uzembi be interested in a fling? Wayra has been seeking a god who could give her the gift of white seer cubs for the Intaba'umbikezeli pride.
User Image

Wayra is a slightly older lioness who has never had cubs. Her mate had died years before (they didnt know it but he was the infertile one). Wayra now desires at least one litter to gift to her pride before she too passes, pure white seer children to carry on her line and to provide the pride with future strength and security. Due to her supposed infertility, she believes that a God is the only way she has a chance of kids.

If he completely forgets about her and the cubs afterward, she certainly wont hold it against him. Gods are, after all, superior beings and have a great demand on their time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:36 am
Mysses Greenie
User Image
  • Wanders the roguelands, constantly with his snake familiar, Njia. Also pestered by a little goddess, Atileyin (Seaki), whom he will be mated too. (Whether he likes it or not. haha)
  • Tras is standoffish, unapproachable and yet finds himself in many situations where he's speaking with someone. He'll typically keep a distance between those he is speaking with only ever allowing Njia to really touch him. (This doesn't include RPs including Atileyin.)
  • Would be interesting to see him get into some form of fight? Could run into your Stormborn? (Cause, fights with Gods happen all the time y'know lol)

User Image
  • Blank Slate.
  • I imagine him to be tough, but that could easily change.
  • Open for anything.

Ulfric would certainly be up for a fight with a God. He respects them in his way, but understands the status that comes with being able to defeat one, so he'd be willing to give it a go >> He is also a pretty violent, strength oriented guy, and does what he has to if it means gaining more power.

For your boy, I do have a rather knightly lady, the daughter of a God. I mean, I assume that she is in the pride since she's on the lines but with all the rule changes and breeder list stuff I haven't done, it's hard to keep track XD

User Image

Tanakako
Would Uzembi be interested in a fling? Wayra has been seeking a god who could give her the gift of white seer cubs for the Intaba'umbikezeli pride.
User Image

Wayra is a slightly older lioness who has never had cubs. Her mate had died years before (they didnt know it but he was the infertile one). Wayra now desires at least one litter to gift to her pride before she too passes, pure white seer children to carry on her line and to provide the pride with future strength and security. Due to her supposed infertility, she believes that a God is the only way she has a chance of kids.

If he completely forgets about her and the cubs afterward, she certainly wont hold it against him. Gods are, after all, superior beings and have a great demand on their time.

I think this would be exactly the kind of thing Uzembi would do! Hahah, he would try so hard to help her, too. Poor guy.  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:56 am
Lithiasaur
I think this would be exactly the kind of thing Uzembi would do! Hahah, he would try so hard to help her, too. Poor guy.

Yay!! I'll set up an rp for them then. X3

I don't know if you would be interested in this, for Nyuma.
I have Kisokoto. A thrall who is owned by a fairly tough reaver female. She is sweet, a little ditzy and incredibly innocent. She will be flinging with Primitus as per her Mistress' command, but after that I would love for her to find an emotional connection with someone. Preferably a male who will take her as his mate eventually.
User Image
It will be a somewhat longer, more involved plot as she has the god fling for her reaver owner first.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:06 pm
Lithiasaur
User Image

Umm.. her + Him = idk.. -sweatdrop- What's she like? I wanted to bring him to the PL.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:14 pm
User Image

with one of these three? (or all lol)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items