Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:08 am
User Image

Bidii is here! I'm super pumped and she's ready to meet lots of different critters~ I'm still trying to shape her personality and powers, so hopefully RP will help me figure out which direction I want to go in. For now, no fling or mate offers please!

Zeal is defined as great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective. Too much zeal can certainly be a bad thing, so she's not necessarily a lawful character. I see her as true neutral, not seeking to tip the scales in any one way at any given time. She'll do what she thinks is right, even if that might not be the actual right thing to do.

Gods, mortals, good, bad, hilarious, serious, I'm down for anything right now! No form, just toss out your SoA and your ideas!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:10 pm
Yes, hi, I'd like to offer RP with Datura!

User Image

He himself I'd describe as neutral - Though probably chaotic neutral, given his domain? Poisonous plants CAN cause quite a bit of problems, after all. But really, as an individual, he's happy to meet everybody!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:30 pm
Andranis
Yes, hi, I'd like to offer RP with Datura!

User Image

He himself I'd describe as neutral - Though probably chaotic neutral, given his domain? Poisonous plants CAN cause quite a bit of problems, after all. But really, as an individual, he's happy to meet everybody!

Yes to god RP for sure! What would you like to do with 'em? Just a meet and greet?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:01 pm
Yup, just a meet n' greet works for now 3nodding  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash