Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:52 pm
Meet Isifo'intombi!

User Image

She's a bit of a busybody, but that's her job! She's a matchmaker in the Kitwana'antara and loves her job.

What she can do for you (IC):
- Help match you up with a fling or a new significant other.
- Help checking lineages to make sure you and your love aren't too closely related.
- Come with unsolicited relationship advice.
- Try to help you make babies if you're in an infertile relationship by finding a surrogate/donor. (Infertile hybrids, same sex couples, etc.)

What she prefers not to do (IC)
- Isifo will not match up same sex couples, but she is willing to match up existing couples with surrogates/donors. It's all about the babies... If a homosexual character approaches her she'd probably obnoxiously still try to pair them with the opposite gender.
- Isifo prefers not to match up couples that would produce hybrids. Because less babies!

Mate/fling plots with Isifo?
Not my top priority, but tell me if you have an awesome idea. Will probably require lots of RP and plotting since she's pretty much mated to her job.

OOC Notes: I will not actually match people up, but if you're breeding two K'A characters it's fun to have the match made by a matchmaker IC, just ask Isifo's parents! Or I guess if you don't want to make a plot thread I can totally put your bachelor/bachelorette in Isifo's thread.

I'm also not great at lineage tracking OOC, so please provide any information she needs to know, LOL.

I have no problem playing with characters that are not hetro, but Isifo is all about the babies, heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:17 pm
The unsuspecting bachelor

User Image

This is Xatu of the Bonelands. The thing is, he's and Enda and is not allowed to breed in his own pride. He's allowed to breed when he's scouting the roguelands, however. (At least if the "results" will not follow him home) He's kind of young, and a bit awkward around females, but his vulture seems determined to set him up.

Finished RPs: 6
Looking for: Fling, not mate. Lion only. He might go for other felines species, but that'd take some serious plotting because of his upbringing, plus Isifo would probably try to pair him with a lion.

Xefo, the old vulture, recently met my Matchmaker Isifo in the Kitwana'antara. Xefo thinks Xatu should really get some cubs, or at least get laid. Isifo, the matchmaker, can't really resist the possibility to add unrelated and healthy blood to her dying pride.

Do you have a lady that could be tempted by such a match up? All cubs would stay with the mother, and Xefo might not even know about them. He will not stay in K'A, and will probably not come visit (but he could, if he knew about the cubs).  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:18 pm
K'A Ladies seeking matches

Let me just strut my stuff...
User Image
Short personality blurb: Tranbaer is curious about the world around her. She's patient, and loves sharing what she knows. She's a messy girl, and it is rare to find her with a pristinely groomed coat. The light fur on her forelegs is utterly unforgiving, and some of her messes taste foul or act as dyeing agents. She'd rather keep working than grooming constantly.

Oh, and you'll never, ever find her up a tree. This leopard sleeps on the ground.

Disease status: Pain issues from an old injury, but no plauge because leopard.
Best feature: Knows how to poison you, but will probably not do it.
Finished RPs: 1
Looking for: Maybe a mate. I will be picky.
Contact info: PM/quote in this thread  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:20 pm
K'A gentlemen seeking matches

User Image
Short personality blurb: Borka is a loud lion, and you'll certainly hear him coming, He's got a loud voice, a loud laugh and on bad days a very noisy cough.
Disease status: Diseased. Fell ill in adolescence and is still in the beginning stage.
Best feature: Good at being a jungle gym and chew toy for little ones.
Finished RPs: Uh... 0
Looking for: Not sure, I have yet to play him. Any mate would have to get the all clear from his brother Birk. Borka loves his brother and cares about what he thinks.

User Image Cub picture with bracelet marking
Short personality blurb: Ee'bo is a Priest in the K'A. His mother is the Goddess of blood and his visions are triggered by blood. As a cub he started seeing dark things no young lion should have to see. His visions are not as strong as some, but the vivid dreams and their mysterious meaning have made him somber.
Disease status: Diseased, beginning stages.
Best feature: His handsome pale tail markings, that he tries to keep perfectly groomed no matter how he feels.
Finished RPs: 1
Looking for: A mate to have cubs with. Who knows how long he has left after all? (OOC: Looking to kill him off after 1-2 litters)
Contact info: Quote in this thread, or PM I guess.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:21 pm
We can't make babies, but please give us some love!

User Image
Short personality blurb: Okapipi is caring, compassionate and easy going. She's currently training to become a nanny.
Disease status: Diseased, early stages
Best feature: Good with kids. Excellent jungle gym.
Finished RPs: None
Looking for: Kitlings to watch, and possibly in the future: adoption. She wouldn't mind a special friend.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:22 pm
Client list (IC)

Matched
Rogue x Lindiwe (NPCs)

Unmatched males
Ee'bo
Mitternacht

Unmatched females
Saadii
Ta`ir-e-sidra
Bizoo

Isifo's RPs in progress
[X] (NPC, Sasta)
[X] (Ee'bo, Mitternacht)  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:24 pm
Want Isifo to match you up?

:heart:[b]Match me up![/b]:heart:

[b]SoA:[/b] [url=CERT URL]NAME[/url]
[b]Disease status:[/b]
[b]Looking for:[/b] Mate/fling/surrogate/other?
[b]Brief personality blurb:[/b]
[b]Anything else she needs to know?[/b]
[b]Want to RP or just plot?[/b]

Have a pair that you want matched up?

:heart:[b]We're the perfect pair[/b]:heart:
[b]Male name:[/b] [url=CERT URL]NAME[/url]
[b]Female name:[/b] [url=CERT URL]NAME[/url]
[b]Want to RP or just plot it?[/b]

Want to post an ad in this thread?

[color=indigo][b]Let me just strut my stuff...[/b][/color]
[img]CERT[/img]
[b]Short personality blurb:[/b]
[b]Disease status:[/b]
[b]Best feature:[/b]
[b]Finished RPs:[/b]
[b]Looking for:[/b]
[b]Contact info:[/b] PM/quote in this thread/other method?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:35 am
.:extra:.

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:36 am
.:extra:.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:38 am
I guess this is open... xd You don't have to use the forms if you don't want to.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:35 pm
I've got to run out for a bit, but I definitely have some K'A that could use...something.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:35 am
Excited Apathy
I've got to run out for a bit, but I definitely have some K'A that could use...something.

I'm sure we can arrange some kind of something heart  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:57 pm
I totally have a lady I would be happy to nudge in Ee'bo's direction via the matchmaker!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:07 am
Ovarian Paint
I totally have a lady I would be happy to nudge in Ee'bo's direction via the matchmaker!

Who did you have in mind?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:50 pm
Annchen
Ovarian Paint

Who did you have in mind?

Meet Toivoa!
She was born to the pride, and is immune to the sickness. Though it was thought she was infected, and still some are a little weary of her due to her one eye. But she is an Apothecary and takes her duties very seriously, even if she is a bit of a hopeless romantic. She loves her pride, her family within the pride though she does enjoy running into a friendly stranger while out collecting herbs and such things.

User Image

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces