Seeking Home - Pride search? Sort of?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:47 pm
So I have a couple lionesses looking for... Somepride. I'm not sure. They have two different personalities. Thing is, they won't seperate and I'm at a loss of where to send them. On top of that they need the ability to roam off to see others. I'd keep them rogue but they're not the roguetypes... Sooo....

I'm looking for a pride, potential plot for my SoA! 8D Go me!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Athena is an older lioness whom has seen pride after pride rise, and fall. While not young, she can still raise cubs and has a loving mate. At this time, Athena also has a lost sort of feeling. As a fiesty, warrior-like female from youth, this giant lioness is roaming the roguelands to find a new home for herself and her mate. She wants to find a homeshe can raise her cubs in, and a home her grandcub can be herself in.

Athena is a strong female, with a mate, in need of plots to enter a pride with her grandcub Shiva.

She'd love to roam and meet friends, and be able to keep practical use of her warrior talents. She'd also be happiest a place a green mate can be, and with friends who don;t mind a very, very large female.

User Image

Shiva is a sweet, soft, shy lioness whom has stayed by her grandmother as long as she could. Shiva doesn't enjoy fighting nor enjoy being cornered, and is happiest with her grandmother in the same pride. Shje's no friends, cubs, or mate, so that'll be another giant driving force. Since it's dominantly based on her mate - her mate will need to accept her grandmother and that mate.

All I ask is she isn't put in against an evil mate, or an abusive mate. Athena will not hesitate to kill him.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:11 pm
The first lioness sounds like she would really suit the Vikings. As a reaver she would also be free to leave the pride and roam about often.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:08 am
Tanakako
The first lioness sounds like she would really suit the Vikings. As a reaver she would also be free to leave the pride and roam about often.

It really depended on plot there. She wouldn't leave her grandcub or mate and slavery actually led to the death of one of her cubs, I did consider it though!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:16 am
I assumed the mate/any family is following her. XD I hope you find the plots you want for her! She is a good looking girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:34 am
NovaCracker
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Athena is an older lioness whom has seen pride after pride rise, and fall. While not young, she can still raise cubs and has a loving mate. At this time, Athena also has a lost sort of feeling. As a fiesty, warrior-like female from youth, this giant lioness is roaming the roguelands to find a new home for herself and her mate. She wants to find a homeshe can raise her cubs in, and a home her grandcub can be herself in.

Athena is a strong female, with a mate, in need of plots to enter a pride with her grandcub Shiva.

She'd love to roam and meet friends, and be able to keep practical use of her warrior talents. She'd also be happiest a place a green mate can be, and with friends who don;t mind a very, very large female.

They should join the Indlovukati. :3 They're a female warrior based pride. Males have roles, but nothing like the females. ^^ THey'd all be welcome there.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:48 pm
They should join Vaeringjar:

Vaeringjar isn't a peaceful pride, but they're not hostile to their neighbors within the pride (tho there may be some scuffles and such).

Why it's good for Athena:
- She'd free to come and leave as she pleases - either her or her mate will be the Head of Family for their family, so she'd be responsible for handling scuffles involved with the family, though serious crimes will against their family will still be partially handled by the Jarl/kona.
- The pride has no official warrior rank, but everyone is responsible for their family and in larger-scale attacks, everyone who can fight is asked to.
- Female and Male warriors are seen as equals and her large size will be seen as a great trait.
- All pelt colors are equally accepted.

Why it's good for Shiva:
- She's free to roam within the pride and seek a mate.
- Anyone who seeks ill-will against her can be swiftly taken care of by her grandmother or other authorities.
- She wouldn't be forced to fight and wouldn't be seen as lesser for it.
- Family bonds are important in the pride, she'd be under her grandmother's Family and thus her mother's protection. Any reputation her grandmother gains in the pride would extend to her protection.

EDIT: Alternate Pride Suggestion // Nil'nocere
Nil members are allowed to come and go as they please, tho there are often specific tasks they can leave to accomplish (outposts/caravans), but they're allowed to roam freely.

Athena:
- There's a defense sector charged with protecting the pride and can spar with any other defense members.
- She can leave with an outpost group or on her own and return as she pleases.

Shiva:
- Since she doesn't want to fight, she can take a crafting, hunting, or healing rank - healers are the most important, and there are multiple types.
- Fighting is not common in the pride.
- She would be protected within the pride, though she can still leave as she pleases.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games