Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:48 am
She was FREE! At least in her mind she was. Everyone else was napping and she had bounded out of the den and towards the boarder not too far from home. She wanted to explore a little, but of course not too much! She didn't want to get lost after all. Though she was certain that there were enough guards walking around to keep her safe in case she did get lost so overall she wasn't too worried. The weather was warm since it was still early, at least she thought it was early, and she felt great as she bounded around full of excitement. Gaze fell upon a pale form not too far away and she figured she'd go check out who it was. Perhaps it could be a new friend!

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:22 pm
AstoriaFallen

User Image

Ochieng had managed to slip away from his group. It was fun to pretend he was on a grand adventure on his own! He stalked through some tall grass, and pounced on a trembling leaf. His sharp little claws pierced it easily and he looked smugly down at his prize. Just as quickly he lost interest in the leaf. It was kind of boring out here on his own. Just as he was debating returning to his family, he spotted movement.

He watched the creature come closer and closer. Eventually he realized it was another leopard like his sisters except with different colors. Much more interesting! Ochieng started to bounce toward her.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:10 pm
magnadearel

As she grew closer she realized it was another cub like her! But different. She couldn't help but grin wildly and she scampered along a little closer and greeted him warmly. "Hi there! I'm Byakko!" She said happily as she looked him over. She liked his spots, the blue was pretty. "I like your face freckles." She hadn't yet gotten the concept of tact. She would one day though. "What is your name?" She asked him curiously as she wondered what they could do together.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:42 pm
AstoriaFallen

Ochieng couldn't help but grin shyly as the other cub came right over and introduced herself. "Hullo Byakko!" He definitely blushed as she complimented his markings. "Your colors are nice," he felt he had to return the compliment, but he couldn't come up with a really good one. The subtle pink and blue looked good on her.

"I'm Ochieng. Do you live here?" His family was just moving through the area so he wasn't sure who belonged there or not. He liked seeing something new every day.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:54 pm
magnadearel

She liked his shy grin and then gave a wide grin as he blushed slightly. He was cute! "Thank you, I like yours a great deal though." She said to him admiring his spots. At the mention of his name she played it around in her head for a moment and then flicked her tail happily behind her. "It's nice to meet you Ochieng! And yes. My family lives in this area." She said looking around. "What about you? Is your family here too?" She asked anxious to know if her new friend would be able to play with her daily or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:12 pm
AstoriaFallen

Ochieng was proud of his spots. His family had them in plenty. So did his twin, so at least he knew what his markings looked like, except color. He considered her question for a moment, debating what she meant. The cub raised his paw to wave it back over his shoulder, "they're over there a little ways. We'll be here a little bit, then probably move on. My family moves a lot." It was normal for him. Staying in one place seemed strange.  

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:32 pm
magnadearel

"Oh do they?" She asked him curiously. "What's it like to be moving all the time?" Wanting to know a little more, her family really didn't move a whole lot so he must see a whole lot if they went all over the place. "My family doesn't really go anywhere, at least not right now. I can when I get older though." She commented with a twinge of excitement to her voice, maybe she'd be able to see a bunch of things and tell her siblings of them later.

"Maybe you can tell me some stories about what you've seen." She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:53 pm
AstoriaFallen

Ochieng gave a small shrug. "We walk a lot. And I mean a-lot. There's almost always something new to be seen. New animals to meet," he said looking at her. "What's it like always living in the same place? Isn't it boring?"

He gave an awkward shrug. "I don't have many stories to tell."

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:01 pm
"That's really cool." Though she always met new faces, their pride always had newcomers so they always got to hear interesting stories. "I guess it's boring at times, but honestly we have so many creatures passing through that there is always something going on." She said looking his way.

Glancing towards the sky she frowned. "I have to get going back. Maybe I'll see you around again though, if not safe travels to you and your family!" She did hope she'd see him again, If not she supposed it wouldn't be too sad of a thing, but she did still hope to get to know more about him and his family a little.

Magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:53 pm
AstoriaFallen
Fin?

He enjoyed his way of life. Not that he knew any others at the moment. They all seemed boring when one could go where one wanted, when one wanted, and stay for as long as one wanted. Ochieng nodded slowly as he tried to see it from her point of view. Instead of going everywhere, she waited for everywhere to sort of come to her. It was interesting, but he felt it would soon pall for him. "Stories are nice, but isn't living them better?"

"I should be too. Perhaps you will. Thank you. May your home stay safe." He waved a paw and turned to head back toward his sleeping family.

magnadearel

[IC] Nil'nocere Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff