Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[PRP] Crystals in the night of Secrets (Urztin x Haukea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haukea decided to sneak out by herself into the cold crisp snowy night. The snow ground glimmered with the light of the moon as she stepped quietly outside. It was gorgeous out, and that was what she was hoping to see. The peaceful night of summer, glistening beautifully. The sound of the night was like it's own romantic music, at least, she thought so. She smiled as she looked upon the moon as she moved silently. Thinking she was alone to enjoy this moment.

Of course, that wasn't exactly what she wanted. She'd have love to enjoy it with someone. It was almost a waste being out here alone. She was a complete romantic and had dreams that probably were silly girly dreams, but she didn't care. Many had made fun of her as a cub, but she never let them bother her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:13 pm
I Lady Kiya I

User Image
Urztin had decided to sneak off for the night for a walk in the cold and enjoy the cold fresh crisp air. giving a big yawn he was tired but was too restless to just relax. stretching and shaking out his mane, he decided to go for a walk to maybe get over being so restless. enjoying the time alone and the pretty moon, he had not expected to come across anyone this late into the night. tilting his head, he wandered over to the female who he almost missed noticing. "looks like I'm not the only one sneaking out this late." chuckling, he was pretty curious as to why she was about this late but he was not one to pry. besides he needed to be a gentleman when it came to being around the ladies. " I am Urztin and you are?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:33 am
With her thoughts filled with silly things, she hadn't noticed the heir pop up next to her. She gave a small jolt as his words filled her ears. She giggled and looked towards him. "Oh! I'm sorry," She started she gave him a small incline of her head. "I didn't see you there." Though, she could have sworn he wasn't there a second ago. maybe he was!

"I'm Haukea." She said with a smile. She knew who he was, it was hard not to know when the pride was so small. It was crazy, she had never thought she'd be this close to him, though he was much more handsome up close. She gave him a smile. "Couldn't sleep either?"

samus x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:55 pm
I Lady Kiya I

"i didn't think I was that sneaky." laughing, he didn't think of himself as the type that could sneak around quietly. " a pleasure to meet you Haukea." smiling, he was glad she had yet to make some big deal that he was the heir. it was a small pride and he kind of figured she would know who he was by name. "for whatever reason tonight I'm restless and so I thought a walk might help me get some sleep tonight. but it seems I have found you instead of a walk."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:56 pm
Haukea had helped taken care of his siblings. The youngest ones, though she had never personally met the older princesses and princes. She had gotten use to not making a huge deal out of being around royalty. Though it was exciting. "Then you can join me." She said with a sweet smile. She could use some company out here at night. Something seemed more relaxing wit him around.

"That is, if you still care about a small walk" She offered. She felt it was her duty to get to know him. After all, one day she may even have to help take care of his cubs.

samus x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:36 am
I Lady Kiya I

"That would be wonderful, a nice walk with lovely company will be great." grinning, he was excited as he felt that he was making a friend who didn't seem to care about his pride status at all. " did you have anywhere in particular that you want to walk to?" he had not put any thought into where to walk, he had just decided to wander the pride until he got tired or decided to do something else. "i honestly was just going to wander until I got tired or bored." giving a small laugh, he felt like he was being a bit of a goof. "you can say I didn't put any thought into anything before I decided to wander off."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:43 pm
Oh dear, she didn't expect for him to ask her where to go. "Where ever your heart desires, Urztin." She said with a smile. She would be happy with just letting their feet move as they talked. He seemed quite the charmer, and she was fascinated with him. "Wondering is perfect" she said with a giggle. Everything in this place was gorgeous, and you couldn't really appreciate the land if you went to somewhere specific, at least that was something she thought about alot.

"I never do either." She giggled.

samus x

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces