Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
19/F looking for a knight and shining armor or a pal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibii Hime

Loyal Hellraiser

9,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:20 pm
I am 19 years old. I currently live in Spokane, Wa. I plan on going to college to get a degree in animation and art and hopefully work at Pixar or Dreamworks (Thats the dream at least).
I'm kind of an open book. I'm a huge nerd and I spend more time watching people playing video games than I do actually playing them. I'm currently in the process of making my own web comic and although I won't give out the plot I will tell you all the troubles and frustrations that go into it.
I do have a skype and I'm more than not willing to reply faster with it than using PMs and stuff.
My personal tumblr is chibiihime.tumblr.com and my more active tumblr is matriachiism.tumblr.com . Well, if you give this a read, let me know, or not its kind of whatever. This is just to tell you a little bit more about me.
If you check my personal tumblr you can see my face and junk.

Hope to get to see all you cool cats redface

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:55 am
Well im single you interested in me I have profile on this group as well.  

komasan777

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100

komasan777

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:59 am
Here is my profile by the way http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24644497#371079497  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:55 pm
Chibii Hime
I am 19 years old. I currently live in Spokane, Wa. I plan on going to college to get a degree in animation and art and hopefully work at Pixar or Dreamworks (Thats the dream at least).
I'm kind of an open book. I'm a huge nerd and I spend more time watching people playing video games than I do actually playing them. I'm currently in the process of making my own web comic and although I won't give out the plot I will tell you all the troubles and frustrations that go into it.
I do have a skype and I'm more than not willing to reply faster with it than using PMs and stuff.
My personal tumblr is chibiihime.tumblr.com and my more active tumblr is matriachiism.tumblr.com . Well, if you give this a read, let me know, or not its kind of whatever. This is just to tell you a little bit more about me.

My Name Is Andrew I'm 26 From Illinois And I'm single. I Love Playing Video Games On 3DS. I Love Metal And Rock Music. Also Love Playing Games Like Magic The Gathering and Pokemon. I live Stream Periodically on twitch at www.twitch.tv/xxChaosInfinityxx

Someone who cares about their own happiness as well as mine
Someone who I can talk to via Skype or Kik
Similar Interests are also a bonus

Dislikes
Being led on
Liars
Cheaters
Fake people

Oarashi Aranami

Lonely Bachelor

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:02 am
Chibii Hime

Just to warn ya it's a bit of a ghost town...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:12 pm
Chibii Hime

cool goals hope u get to animate at pixar good luck  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers