Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
27/M Looking for a lifetime companion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward Grey

Aged Warrior

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:34 pm
I have been single by choice for several years. Dating has never been important in my life, until now. I currently live in Southern Oregon, and considering moving back to Florida within the year. Not sure if that matters to anyone. So what I am looking for is a woman between the ages of 24 to 30 years of age. Interested in gaming, science fiction/fantasy, roleplaying, music, and reading, so it would be nice if you are too. I am pretty open about everything, so feel free to ask me questions, and I will reciprocate.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:20 am
Edward Grey
I have been single by choice for several years. Dating has never been important in my life, until now. I currently live in Southern Oregon, and considering moving back to Florida within the year. Not sure if that matters to anyone. So what I am looking for is a woman between the ages of 24 to 30 years of age. Interested in gaming, science fiction/fantasy, roleplaying, music, and reading, so it would be nice if you are too. I am pretty open about everything, so feel free to ask me questions, and I will reciprocate.

are you from flordia?  

waltherpk380

Dapper Businesswoman

Edward Grey

Aged Warrior

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:48 pm
waltherpk380
Edward Grey

are you from flordia?

No originally from California, though I lived the better part of 10 years there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:46 pm
Edward Grey
waltherpk380
Edward Grey

are you from flordia?

No originally from California, though I lived the better part of 10 years there.
Im from California to! Born in san diego  

waltherpk380

Dapper Businesswoman

Edward Grey

Aged Warrior

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:24 pm
waltherpk380
Edward Grey
waltherpk380
Edward Grey

are you from flordia?

That's cool, I'm actually in Phoenix AZ now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:31 pm
Edward Grey
waltherpk380
Edward Grey
waltherpk380
Edward Grey

are you from flordia?

you move around a lot!  

waltherpk380

Dapper Businesswoman

Edward Grey

Aged Warrior

13,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:58 pm
waltherpk380
Edward Grey
waltherpk380
Edward Grey
waltherpk380
Edward Grey

are you from flordia?

you move around a lot!

Yeah, but how else does one see the world if the stay in the same place?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:23 am
Edward Grey

im 49 from michigan .... im still looking  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers