Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Overton Cottage Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:33 pm
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔬𝔫 𝓒𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔢

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In Abergavenny, Wales, sits a quaint blue cottage. This is the home of the Overton Family. Inside, there is usually always no one home, given the family's proclivity to travel, but don't try to break in!

When you enter, you are in the living room, which is brightly colored for no other reason than being colorful. If you walk past the living room and to the wide door on the left, you'll step into the kitchen. There are five chairs at the breakfast bar and six at the table, so if ever they have guests, there's a spot to sit. The other room off the living room is a professional dark room. As the Overtons are photographers, this room gets quite a bit of use. Connor has the most fun in this room, since he's already adapted to not being able to see in the dark.

Head up the stairs and you'll see three doors. The one on the left is the master bedroom, which has a bath built into the side through a door in the bedroom. The first door on the right is Brianna's bedroom and the second is the bathroom the kids share. Up the little spiral stairs at the back of the hall is an attic with a tiny sitting room. The attic is a bedroom for both the twins and has a cosy reading nook.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:03 pm
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔬𝔫 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝑦

𝐸𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓉𝑜𝓃
|| Hᴏᴍᴇ || Iɴ Tᴏᴡɴ || Aʙʀᴏᴀᴅ ||

𝒮𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒽 𝒟𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓉𝑜𝓃

𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓉𝑜𝓃 𝐻𝒶𝒹𝓁𝑒𝓎 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓉𝑜𝓃
|| Hᴏᴍᴇ || Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Aʙʀᴏᴀᴅ ||

𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓈 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓉𝑜𝓃
|| Hᴏᴍᴇ || Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Aʙʀᴏᴀᴅ ||

𝐵𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒦𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓉𝑜𝓃

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:10 pm
𝔄𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝑦

Edison and Sarah are nature photographers, so they are usually away. Luckily, their kids were raised going on these adventures, so they've all adapted to their surroundings.

The house has a very particular layout, meaning chairs must always bee pushed in and the place must be kept tidy. They do this since one of their sons, Connor, is blind. They want him to be free to walk without help in his own home.

If you hear the shake of a treat jar, step away from the kitchen! Sadie, Connor's golden retriever and beloved guide dog loves the sound her treat jar makes. Luckily, she's very careful around people and obstacles!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

Colton and Connor had spent the last two days preparing their house for the party. They cleaned and scrubbed and organized... Well, Connor organized. Finally, on the day of, they did their last minute preparations alongside their sister. They'd even cleaned the guest room, where their cousin was sleeping. When they'd finally finished, the duo collapsed on the couch, out of breath from working. A While before the party's set start time, they ran off to the bathrooms to shower, then they dressed, getting tsked over by their mum. Finally, Connor felt the moving bumps on his watch, before declaring it close enough to time for their guests to start showing up. They grinned as they waited by the door, wondering which of their friends would be the first to show.

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Kungfudemoness

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs,
Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ,
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:47 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ You make me smile like the sun ♪
♫ Fall out of bed, sing like a bird ♪
♫ Dizzy in my head, spin like a record ♪
♫ Crazy on a Sunday night ♪

------ѕєνєитн----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire had turned seventeen during her sixth year, and was thus, finally able to do magic outside of school, without the Trace looking over her shoulder. That meant Claire could apparate! Since she'd never been to the Overton's before, she'd have to get near them. After a quick Google search, she'd found a train that led from Cardiff to Abergavenny. She'd been to Cardiff before. After apparating to Cardiff, Claire caught the train to Abergavenny, then a taxi to the boys' house. Walking up to the door, she knocked on the door and waited to be greeted.

♫ You make me dance like a fool ♪
♫ Forget how to breathe ♪
♫ Shine like gold, buzz like a bee ♪
♫ Just the thought of you can drive me wild ♪
♫ Oh, you make me smile ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

[quote="Miss GryffindorK"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

As soon as the twins heard a knock on the door, they stood up, grinning toward each other. "BREE! GUESTS INCOMING!" The older twin jumped the couch, throwing open the door without a care in the world. "Claire! Welcome over! C'mon in! This is our house!" He hurried in a bit, allowing the girl room to enter. An older teen wandered into the living room, his hair wet from a shower. "Ach, whichever of ya is yellin', shut yer gob." Aindy wandered over, casually putting his cousin in a headlock and giving him a sound noogie.

Connor grinned as he walked over beside Claire, gently lifting a hand until it made contact with her arm, before dropping it. "Welcome over, Claire. I'm glad you made it." He turned his head a bit as Colton yelped in defeat before the distinct sounds of a scuffle ended. The younger twin tsked and gently shook his head. "That's our cousin, Aindriú. He's visiting from university in Dublin."

After bothering Colton, Aindy looked over at the girl that had come. She looked older than the twins, so his first thought was that his mar was trying to hook him up again. Nah, judging by the reactions of the twins, she was their pal. Now what did they say her name was? "Aye, Claire they said? I'm Aindy, if ya please." At the commotion, Sarah hurried in from the kitchen, a platter of tea sandwiches in hand. She grinned at the boys and Claire before hurrying back to the kitchen to continue cooking.

kiska166

Summer II

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs,
Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ,
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

Hikaru got dropped off by his parents. They had to do some last minute shopping to have the needed clothes for the party. He had grown quite a bit in the last month of school till now. His mom had to magically lengthen his pants or turn then to shorts. Prehaps this new height would help his actually make a save this next year if they still wantted him on the team of course. Why was he so moody about things lately? Well he was happy to be here at least. Prehaps the party would help. His parents convinced him to come and try to make friends. He hoped there was enough people he knew well enough here.

He approached the cottage and knocked. He hoped he wasnt too early. If he was he would just help set up or something. Extra hands never hurt right? If not prehaps they had things to read. His parents wouldn't let him bring any. They assumed he would read as opposed to interacting. They wern't wrong.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:21 pm
I feel the light upon my skin, like fingertips;
Reminding me that night must end.
Be brave, like bridges underwater,
Keeping strong beyond their time.
I feel the light upon my skin,
Reminding me that night must end.

User Image
𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fifth year │ gryffindor

Esther had put in an almost sinful amount of planning to secure the permission of her parents for both her and Liddie to attend this party. First she needed to frame it in such a way that it sounded less like a party, particularly a girl-boy party, and more like a visit to a dear, good, Christian friend from school. For bible study. Liddie had come in handy there, being the better fibber. Then she needed to assure her parents that no, they did not need to be chaperoned. This had been difficult. However, Jonas had stepped in a bit, and eventually, the Spencers had relented, albeit reluctantly, and with strict directions for the girls to return home before sundown.

Which was fine, Essie was just thrilled to be out of the house. She loved her parents and her community, but they could be so... out of it at times. It was so isolating, being home all summer long. The girls stepped off the night bus, both slightly queasy from the trip, although Liddie was more visibly pale and shaken, stripping off her cardigan almost immediately. "We're going to look like freaks, I guarantee it," she muttered in dismay as they approached the quaint little blue cottage.

Essie rolled her eyes. "We had to dress appropriately to get out of the house, and you know it. Your mascara looks good, anyways."

Her younger sister visibly brightened. "Do you think? Do I look older?" She pouted dramatically, making Essie snort in amusement. "What? I don't?!"

"You look fine," she counseled, knocking as they stopped at the front door. "I don't think anyone's going to care what we're dressed like."

"Or they'll just keep it to themselves," Liddie said darkly.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

There's something about sadness,
That leaves us wanting more.
A sickness that breathes...
From holding on to letting go,
The change is like dying-
Teach me to create a beautiful past.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн Ƴєαя Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя

After being hassled by Aindy, Colton fussed with his hair, looking into the hall mirror as he straightened up. Darn Aindy! Connor was greeting Claire, and Aindy introducing himself when the door was knocked upon again. The older twin pulled open the door, looking down to see one of Brianna's friends. "Come on in! Bree'll be down in a minute, I think she's just getting ready... maybe helping mum. There's snacks on the table there." He smiled, and just as he was about to close the door, he saw Esther and her sister walking up from a mysterious purple bus that seemed to be gone in an instant. Must be the magical bus he'd heard some of the other students talking about? "Hi Essie, hi Liddie! Welcome to our home. Come on in!" He smiled brightly, noticing Connor's head turn in their direction.

Connor carefully stepped around Claire, waling over to the doorway where the girls were surely standing. "Hi guys. Thank you for coming over. Help yourself to snacks. " He grinned shyly, but he figured they'd know his more reserved nature. After hearing the people in the living room talking, even Sadie wandered in, moving to sit beside Connor. She was off-duty, but it was filling with people, so she figured she'd hang out... and if nothing else, she'd get lots of pats.

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs, ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ You make me smile like the sun ♪
♫ Fall out of bed, sing like a bird ♪
♫ Dizzy in my head, spin like a record ♪
♫ Crazy on a Sunday night ♪

------ѕєνєитн----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire blinked when the older boy appeared, then she remembered that Colton and Connor had told her that their older cousin would be in attendance. How old did they say he was again? Claire blinked, then smiled at the boy. "Dublin, you say? I grew up in Cork. It's nice to see another from the Emerald Isle," the girl said, her Irish accent staying itself... for the time. Glancing at the boys as they moved to greet more guests, Claire said, "Want to tell me more about this uni in Dublin?" She offered him a small smile, hoping he'd accept her request and entertain her some more. He was quite handsome, after all. Something the boys had forgotten to mention to her, she noted.

♫ You make me dance like a fool ♪
♫ Forget how to breathe ♪
♫ Shine like gold, buzz like a bee ♪
♫ Just the thought of you can drive me wild ♪
♫ Oh, you make me smile ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

[quote="Miss GryffindorK"

Summer II

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:28 am
User Image

I won't just survive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

"Oh thank you..." He said a tad awkwardly as he came in the house. He set his stuff out of the way and went to where he was told the snacks were. He grabbed a couple chips and looked around mostly trying to stay out of the way. He did spot a dog bed which made him wonder if he could pet said dog. Briana had mentioned a seeing eye dog that was one of her brothers, just in case Hikaru had a pet allergy. He was ok in that regard but he also knew you don't just pet a service animal you ask first. He did like animals, perhaps he should pick up care of magical creatures, he was going to be taking the electives this coming year and as a bonus, he could go to Hogsmeade now. His parents had already signed the form on the condition he kept his grades up, an easy enough bargain for this Ravenclaw.

He did spot Liddie another girl from his year although a Hufflepuff. He had helped her with homework but never had much interaction outside of class. He waved her direction timidly. "Hi Lydia, how are you?" He asked hoping he wasn't too awkward in assuming she would want to chat. He was getting better at this whole social thing but he was still so nervous doing it.

Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And be transformed

Ooc:
Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:12 am
What have you seen, what have you felt?
Your lips are closed, the curtain's shut-
All that we can see is on your sleeve;
All that we can see is on your sleeve.
I know from time to time...
That hope seems but a foreign land.

User Image
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ third year │ hufflepuff

Liddie quickly scanned the scene as soon as the twins invited them inside. The house was bright, cheery, clean, and small. The twins were there, of course, as was a handsome older boy who looked a bit like them, so either their brother or a cousin, a housemate of hers who she thought was a seventh year, and Hikaru from her year. Good. They weren't late. Mum always said early was on time and on time was late. And of course they looked like old grandmothers compared to the only other girl there besides probably Briana, whom she hadn't seen yet. Claire Wilson was in a short top, tight fitting capris, and heels. Liddie hurriedly finishing knotting her cardigan around her waist, scowled down at her modest white dress, and wished there were a mirror on hand to check her makeup in. She'd sneak into the loo later. She glanced over when Hikaru waved at her, smiling back politely. He seemed a bit shy and out of sorts, and although she didn't know him terribly well, he'd always been perfectly nice, which was more than she could say for others in her year. "Hi Hikaru," she said, realizing that she was starving, but not wanting to eat while talking. "I'm fine, you? Did you pick out your uh, electives for next year yet?"

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

A distance that we cannot reach, a language we cannot speak-
Your life is hidden in your skin, though not entirely so...
Some things can't be kept, and through all the things we'll find out-
In your words and in the movement of your eyes;
The expressions on your face, the rush of your walking...
With our closed fists we will feel like we've succeeded again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:14 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

"I'm doing pretty good, tired though my mom keeps taking me out for clothes shopping. I out grew everything but my school uniform." He said with a smirk. It was oddly amusing honestly. "Electives? Well I was thinking Care of Magical Creatures because I like animals alot otherwise I wasn't sure. I'll likely only take a max of 3 make sure it not too much extra work. Did you have any choices?" He hoped he wasn't nervous rambling on. Lydia didn't seem the type to tell him if he was. She seemed nice. "I do like your dress though. Im a tad underdressed myself these shorts use to be pants my my mom made them shorter." He said looking at his own outfit. He was wearing tan short that had been cargo pants and a sleeveless hoodie in case they had warm summer rain

Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And be transformed

Ooc:

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═══════RESERVE BEATER══════

Jillian skipped to the door while her parents waited till she got inside before they would leave. She had grown a bit over the last semester bit she was still on the shorted side of average. She knocked on the door and awaited the response. When the door open she would wave happily with one hand and the other holding the strap on a bag. "Hi! I'm Jilly one of Bree's friends! Oh my mom and i made cookies for every one." She said holding the bag up. They had made four dozen but one dozen didn't survive the trip.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:13 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Thirteen - Third Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

Since the moment Brianna finished cleaning and setting up for the party, she was locked away in her room, trying to piece together the perfect outfit. She wanted an outfit that screamed “BRIANNA!” After all, this was her very first party (and birthdays didn’t counts). After dressing in all pink, the blonde straightened her hair and even added some mascara to her makeup-less face. She was still in the process of applying it to her eyelashes when she heard Colton wail about incoming guests. “I’ll be down in a minute!” she responded, but with her door closed, she figured neither one of her brothers heard her.

Upon entering the living room, Bree was a tad surprised at how many people had already shown up. Nonetheless, she approached Hikaru and Lydia, the only people in her year who had shown up. The blonde was still expecting Jilly, but it was still a tad early. “Hey, guys! I’m glad you could make it!” she exclaimed before picking up a finger sandwich. “How’re your summers so far?” she asked before taking a bite. Just then, Jillian showed up. “Jilly, hey!” she called (almost forgetting to swallow her food first), waving the girl over.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

The Forgotten Weasley
Kungfudemoness

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas