Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply The Main Page
Chatterbox (OOC Talks) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more Events?
  ******** Yeah!
  I really don't care
  Why are we here?
  Nope, not today!
View Results

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:22 pm
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Kurai_wolf
does anyone need someone to talk to? I have a character available also hi hi everyone

I am now. Where are you located?

atm no where I just finished my character so I can pretty much post anywhere

I just left the promenade. So I can post anywhere in New York.

I put maddie at the aquarium, I quoted you if that helps.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:51 pm
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Kurai_wolf
does anyone need someone to talk to? I have a character available also hi hi everyone

I am now. Where are you located?

atm no where I just finished my character so I can pretty much post anywhere

I just left the promenade. So I can post anywhere in New York.

I put maddie at the aquarium, I quoted you if that helps.

I hope that you like to RP because I'm the kind of person that makes time to post. Whether it's at work cuz I work at a desk, while i'm doing homework, I try to detain myself from posting in class, but if I'm bored, I will.  

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:21 pm
QueenBAD_KittyKat

Maddie is pretty basic, all she'd need is a room with some space for art supplies. Other then that I'm fine with whatever you want to make ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:27 pm
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat

Maddie is pretty basic, all she'd need is a room with some space for art supplies. Other then that I'm fine with whatever you want to make ^^

Okay so *thinks* Do we want to put the apartment together with online pictures? And you just chose your character room. I mean it's two bedrooms, with open space kitchen, living area, and dining area. Do you want a shared bathroom or two separate ones?  

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:48 pm
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat

Okay so *thinks* Do we want to put the apartment together with online pictures? And you just chose your character room. I mean it's two bedrooms, with open space kitchen, living area, and dining area. Do you want a shared bathroom or two separate ones?

The pictures are up to you I don't honestly have many that would be relevent to help unfortunately. I like the two bedrooms, open space kitchen, living and dining quarter idea.... and lets go shared bathroom cause I think that can open up some rp ideas down the road  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:56 pm
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat

The pictures are up to you I don't honestly have many that would be relevent to help unfortunately. I like the two bedrooms, open space kitchen, living and dining quarter idea.... and lets go shared bathroom cause I think that can open up some rp ideas down the road

So choose your room and put the link here. I've already found a modern open space kitchen, living, dinning area. And on bathroom it is. Any color you would like the bathroom to be.  

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat

So choose your room and put the link here. I've already found a modern open space kitchen, living, dinning area. And on bathroom it is. Any color you would like the bathroom to be.

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q634/kuraijuno/Group/bedroom-cool-idea-of-dorm-room-nuanced-in-blue-and-white-even-wooden-furniture_zps88ae056b.jpg

I'm fine with any color so long as it's not a blinding color  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:48 pm
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Kurai_wolf
QueenBAD_KittyKat

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q634/kuraijuno/Group/bedroom-cool-idea-of-dorm-room-nuanced-in-blue-and-white-even-wooden-furniture_zps88ae056b.jpg

I'm fine with any color so long as it's not a blinding color

Go check it out. It's in Brooklyn.  

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:03 am
Kurai_wolf

Must....Not...Stare...At...Your...Character...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:03 pm
Genji you don't have to accept my friend request. That's fine honey boo boo child.
Genji Gincosu

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:16 pm
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Genji you don't have to accept my friend request. That's fine honey boo boo child.
Genji Gincosu

I didn't even know you sent me one >A>  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:22 pm
Genji Gincosu
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Genji Gincosu

Sure. That's what they all say
Ruka: "Please stop hitting on my roomie. I'm going to have to get a leash for you and ZJ"
Negative J3T

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:02 pm
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Genji Gincosu
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Genji Gincosu

Ruka: "Please stop hitting on my roomie. I'm going to have to get a leash for you and ZJ"
Negative J3T

>A> I accepted didn't I >A>  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:36 pm
Genji Gincosu
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Genji Gincosu
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Genji Gincosu

Negative J3T

You did heart  

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:48 pm
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Genji Gincosu
QueenBAD_KittyKat
Genji Gincosu
QueenBAD_KittyKat

Negative J3T

You did heart

<3  
The Main Page

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games