Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply The Main Page
Chatterbox (OOC Talks) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more Events?
  ******** Yeah!
  I really don't care
  Why are we here?
  Nope, not today!
View Results

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:25 pm
I3ambi
Noble Negative J3T
I3ambi
Noble Negative J3T
I3ambi
o___O

ellow there

Well hello there. biggrin

Guess its time I came back to Roleplaying in general. Need me a good escape .

I understand that fell. well make urself at home

Well I plan to, just need to remind myself of all things Air Gear, been a very long time since I finished reading it.

I see. well hopefully our introduction section can help or something. either way gonna be good rping with u  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:34 pm
ninja  

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:47 am
Just wonder do I start as C or F rank.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:13 am
Orphen Darkfire

C RANK  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:05 am
Noble Negative J3T
Orphen Darkfire

C RANK

Thank you  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:34 am
Hello all, my name is Aeronathe and I am happy to meet you all and eager to begin work on my character. However before I started i figured I'd say "Hi" and introduce myself and my plans for my character first. Reason being that I like to try and think out of the box, which can be hard to do alone because the only point of view you have is your own.

Plus brainstorming and talking about philosophy... kinda what I do. I think deeply about everything and am always interested in hearing others ideas. I'm also a huge music fan and always try to incorporate some type of song from an artist I like not because of relevance to the story or to make it look cool, no my reasoning is much simpler than that. You know how in movies and shows they add theme music to give a person a sense of the situation and a little bit of the characters defining qualities that either make them stand tall or stand less. Basically im a huge nerd who likes to give my characters their own theme music. blaugh  

Aeronathe

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:24 pm
Aeronathe
Hello all, my name is Aeronathe and I am happy to meet you all and eager to begin work on my character. However before I started i figured I'd say "Hi" and introduce myself and my plans for my character first. Reason being that I like to try and think out of the box, which can be hard to do alone because the only point of view you have is your own.

Plus brainstorming and talking about philosophy... kinda what I do. I think deeply about everything and am always interested in hearing others ideas. I'm also a huge music fan and always try to incorporate some type of song from an artist I like not because of relevance to the story or to make it look cool, no my reasoning is much simpler than that. You know how in movies and shows they add theme music to give a person a sense of the situation and a little bit of the characters defining qualities that either make them stand tall or stand less. Basically im a huge nerd who likes to give my characters their own theme music. blaugh

Whats up dude. Glad for you to join us. We got a discord server. wanna talk with us and everyone elsem ore. get more involved. plan some things.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:56 pm
Aeronathe

Hey the link for the discord channel is expired
heres a link to it
https://discord.gg/AMvTBzw  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Aeronathe

Unbeatable Tactician

10,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:02 pm
Trying to make acharacter on an xbox one, for lack of a better tool, is killing me because every time i get half way finished. gaia boots me to make sure I am still logged in causing me to lose all progress gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:30 am
blaugh hi everyone Oreos here if anyone wants to plot or chat to me my discord is as follows : Legion of Oreos/No Nonsense Cat#6350  

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:26 pm
Hello I am sorry I have not created a character yet just have been busy but I'm trying to think of one now and I do have a question.

1) I might go with the Gaia road like I mention last time I posted in here but was wondering if for when I could do sub road could I go for the Resonant Road or do I have to start Ring road. Or could I create a next level type road that balances the two out using the principal of the Resonant Road and keep the Timbre Regalia or upgrade it to do stronger tremors for the Gaia halve.

I just know there are a lot of Ring road riders already which makes since since each other road rider will need a tuner at one points so more Ring road riders the better I just saw the resonant road and it looks interesting to me. I am also thinking of either Wing or Over but almost want to do Gaia just trying to figure out a good balance for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:02 pm
Orphen Darkfire
Hello I am sorry I have not created a character yet just have been busy but I'm trying to think of one now and I do have a question.

1) I might go with the Gaia road like I mention last time I posted in here but was wondering if for when I could do sub road could I go for the Resonant Road or do I have to start Ring road. Or could I create a next level type road that balances the two out using the principal of the Resonant Road and keep the Timbre Regalia or upgrade it to do stronger tremors for the Gaia halve.

I just know there are a lot of Ring road riders already which makes since since each other road rider will need a tuner at one points so more Ring road riders the better I just saw the resonant road and it looks interesting to me. I am also thinking of either Wing or Over but almost want to do Gaia just trying to figure out a good balance for it.

Sup man. Gaia road be fun for you to do. If you do gaia you can do resonant road as a subroad. This would also allow you to tune and stuff so it comes with some good perks to it.  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:11 pm
Noble Negative J3T
Orphen Darkfire

Sup man. Gaia road be fun for you to do. If you do gaia you can do resonant road as a subroad. This would also allow you to tune and stuff so it comes with some good perks to it.

Sup. Yep when I read the resonant road I saw that it had Gaia road but also that it was primary Ring Road to so I was wondering if I could start with Gaia road. Yeah I always thought Gaia road would be fun to do but was just trying to find a way to balance the road out but then I saw the resonant road and thought that would be perfect and would be extremely fun to combine tuning, sound tricks and Gaia tricks together. I will try to get my character up soon thank you for the help.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:59 am
gaia_gaiagold  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:56 pm
I'll be back by september. I'm so excited  
The Main Page

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff