Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply The Main Page
Announcement Page [Latest: 03/2/2019] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:39 pm
This thread is to indicate any updates to tricks, rules, or anything that members need to know.

Major updates will only take place on occasion, but when one happens it is a good idea to check and see just in case. Although we assure you most updates will be small, and will not seriously affect anyone in anyway.

Previous Update: 03/2/2019

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:01 am
Wave One Commence

User Image

Welcome to Air Gear: Wings of Freedom (9/13/16):
----○ Wings of Freedom is officially open for Roleplay! I would personally like to thank everyone for their patience while waiting for us to finalize many of the systems. With that said, I'll take a moment to personally welcome you all to AG:WoF and hope that you enjoy your stay here. Now that all the formalities are out of the way, allow me to guide you through some of the changes as well as the character creation process.

Guild Rules:
----○ As always, most of these are pretty standard, but please be sure to check back often in case some things get changed. [x]

Our Story:
----○ As many of you may (or may not) know, we are a branch off from the guild Air Gear: Live Your Life. That being said, the lore for our guild pulls directly from the story there and molds it into its own story arc here. Wings of Freedom is set twenty years after the events of Live Your Life and is located on an entirely different continent. The current story line can be found here. The most prominent thing you will notice is that battling on Air Treks has now become a professional sport. You will notice in the Roleplay Forums there are areas labeled [Thunder Dome]. These areas are sanctioned Air Gear Battle Arenas where the use of Regalia and deadly force is un-prohibited.

The Karma System:
----○ The Karma System was implemented as a way to gauge character progression as well as the overall direction the majority of people are choosing to ride. While some may choose to be professional, others may choose to be notorious. Both path options comes with their own benefits and disadvantages, which can be found in full detail here.

Tuning For Dummies:
----○ If you're familiar with the Tuning System in LYL, not much has changed. The Ring Road was once considered a free ride to A-Class. That is not the case here. Tuners have two pathways to choose when it comes to advancing up the ranks, therefore the tuning system was completely redone (for the most part). The updated Tuning System can be found here.

Parts Wars:
----○ Coming from LYL to WoF is going to be a little different when it comes to Parts Wars. A lot of cannon rules from the Anime have been implemented to give it more of a competitive feel when it comes right down to it. Check out the Parts War System here, for more details.

Road System:
----○ The Road System remains in tact. You may notice some slight change to names as well as descriptions, but the tricks remain the same. The Roads can be found here.

The Trick Library:
----○ Unfortunately, the trick library hasn't been completely converted yet. However, rest assured knowing we will get it up and running in no time! I would like to let you know, that trick passes have some added bonuses to make them a little more desirable, but more on that in a later update.

Regarding Regalia, Gravity Children, & Brain Chargers:
----○ Currently, none of the above enhancements have been released. We will notify you with more details as we finalize and release them.

Character Creation:
----○ Anyone transferring from LYL will not be able to transfer over their character data. Everyone will be starting at F-Class and working their way upward. The Wall of Fame will be announced and released once we have that specific rank populated. Either way, once you've read all the required information here, head down to the Profile Approval forum to get your character approved before starting your roleplay.

Roleplaying Areas:
----○ All roleplaying forums open are equipped with word descriptions and are currently being 'beautified' as well as updated with custom pictures.

Opening Event:
----○ From 9/15/16 - 10/15/16 ALL stat points earned through parts wars will be doubled. This is just away to spark a fire in the roleplay and get things going. Without further a due, I hereby declare Wings of Freedom OPEN FOR ROLEPLAY!

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:33 pm
Patch 1.01: Stat System and Style System

User Image

Stat System Update (9/20/16):
----○ As you may know, Wings of Freedom branches off from LYL story. While the branching off is canon, however, the stat system has been updated to reflect the changing systems here. Thankyou for the patience. The new system has been updated and explains the stat gains for both parts wars won and loss by rank and gives details about the possibilities of Auto Ranking. Please click here to read more details about the new system.

Riding Styles:
----○ As stated above, Storm Riding has been taken to the professional level. However, there are still people who ride the ways true to the old lore. No matter how you ride, there are bonuses to each style of riding from bonus word gains to a boost in READ. Please click here for more details.

Reminder: Grand Opening event:
----○ Remember. From now until 10/15/16, all stat points earned through parts wars will be doubled. Don't miss out on this opportunity bonus. Also, do note tuners can participate in parts wars and receive this bonus as well.

Future Updates:
----○Please be on the look out for future updates. There will be some more changes coming soon with time. If you feel you may have missed something, the updates to the system and announcements will always be here in the thread.

~Vice Captain Teddy  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:48 pm
Patch 1.02: Why you always patching...

User Image

USD$ System Update (9/24/16):
----○ Simple and easy. Instead of a 1:1 ratio. The US ratio has been changed to 5:1. Meaning, 1 US dollar for every 5 words. Just simply divide the words you have roleplayed and divide it by 5 and that is how much money you have gained.

Trick Passes:
----○ Trick passes are learnable in any thread applicable to the trick's need. For example, you would not be able to learn Air Line inside the Super Dome due to a lack of power lines. However, this doesn't stop you from learning the trick Moonwalk. For list of trick passes .Please click below. Remember its 500 words to learn each trick pass and you get 5 SP for each one you learn (sp not doubled due to event)
click here for more details.

School Forums: Open:
----○ You heard right. The school forums are populated and open to roleplay in. Please note that you CAN roleplay in both the school area and any other thread in the guild. In regards to school setting, everyone "Attends" the same school so everyone can interact with each other. Besides special events. Parts wars don't take place in schools besides team disk events. Information about team disks will be out within couple of patches.

Future Updates:: What's coming soon?
----○ Image updates for forums. Karma events. Possible addition of 1-2 roads. (I'll pop you with holes/ *pushes glasses up*) . Please note. if any questions or concerns you have. Please let us know We are happy to receive your P.Ms. If you have any requests that you would like to see in the guild. Please visit here and tell us.

~Vice Captain Teddy  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:01 pm
Patch 1.03: PATCH! IN THE NAME OF LOVE!...

User Image

Graphics! Oh how sweet (9/26/16):
----○ If you have looked around the guild, today you will see that the threads have a little change to them. Now the roleplay area's have little graphics on the first page, first post to give you a better idea of where you're rping. I spent a lot of time on them and any new places put up will receive the same little graphic if just asked for. That means Tuner shops can be outfitted to look just like apart of the guild. c:

SONIA FOR ALL! : Sonia Road Now Open To All
----○ Get ready to throw that a** in a circle because Sonia road is now available to all roads. Now, not just woman can throw thorns, but men are able to bend and twirl their way onto the sonia road. With this being said, you now have till next week monday, 10/3/16 in which you can change your road, for free without losing a slot, to Sonia. Go out there, bend, twist, throw them thorns!

Did someone say Trick Slots?: You Have A Number Now
----○ This one is going to be very simple. As of right now there are only 10 trick passes. You are only allowed to make 10 customs as of right now so make sure they count you know?

Trick Passes nerfed!:: Eh, it happened
----○ So here's the thing. Writing 500 words for a simple trick you may or may not use? Blasphemous! So, we at your local mod council have come together to give you an easier way to learn and earn. Trick passes only cost 200 words to learn, but in term only give 2 sp. It's a fair trade off, a nerf, but makes them easier to learn. Now you won't burn out your brain and fingers from typing so damn much. Go. Go learn. Be free!

Discord:: Come Chat with us
----○ For those who don't know, we have a discord chat. The link is on the front page but i'll put it Here For you to click on and join us. We're a very active group and like to talk and have fun. We have music, buns and bots. Come...Join us!

~G.G of the G. Clan.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:35 pm
Patch 1.03.5: Just a simple love note

User Image

This is going to be done differently since it's not a regular update but more of a thank you note with things to say to people.

Hey, I just want to say on behalf of the crew, Thanks for joining! If you haven't taken a look at the front page in a bit, we have exactly 102 members. We're growing and hopefully we don't stop! Sure there are some things to work on, and we are working on them to make you guys happy! As promised before, due to the number of members reached, the double sp event has been pushed back to Nov. 11th. Thank our glorious captain Duo for that. Incentive is key you know? While the guild is quite big now, there are some things to talk about. Please click this link here to see the rest.

1: As mentioned before, there is a poll for what regalia People want first. It's good to add to the story of what will be revealed to the guild

2: In terms of roads, there are new graphics for the roads and two new roads will be joining the guild soon. We are about 98% done. Infinity Atmosphere's don't write themselves.

3: If anyone wants to be a mod, please simply pm us. Some of us [Genji] have nothing to do, and would love to help you guys out. Also, you can just ask if you need help.

4: A F.A.Q will be coming out soon for all to see. It will help explain the guild and Air Gear a lot more.

5: If you haven't made a profile yet, please do. <3 Some people want cops and the more profiles, the more people roleplaying. The more people get to C rank, and at C rank cop--- I've said too much....

But in all honesty, thank each and everyone of you for joining. I know this must've seemed a bit scary for some with a jump from another guild, and there is always drama. Still dumb if you ask me but I and the rest of the crew have given our all to this. Please continue to roleplay here, and someone post in Staten Island...=w = It's a ghost town there and i'm going to put Halloween stuff there eventually. Please continue to recruit people into the guild to roleplay with. We have so much in-store!

Discord! This is also our discord so you can reach us faster.

Thanks again yall~

Hope you enjoy the guild!

A.G Wings of Freedom!

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:17 pm
Patch 1.04: Regalia? Roads? Story Events? Oh My!

User Image

Moist (10/16/16):
----○ So if you saw before, there was a poll for what Regalia would come into the guild first. After a nice counting of the polls, Lather wins the race. Be prepared to see some wet jet lacing tear apart the masses one way or another. Lather's going to be making its way into the guild soon, so all you Lather roads better be ready. Who will climb to the top first? Who will be the first to attempt their way to the top?

Time for some Jade: Jade and Apollon Road now avaliable
----○ So we had said time and time we were working on new roads. I wonder who was out there asking if we would ever actually like finish them....Thanks for the doubt <3 SO out has come the Jade Road and The Apollon road. For those who don't know, Apollon works on the basis of time, basically just heat that causes mirage and you can strike people while the Jade works on Vibration, Tremors and a combination of Wind and Gaia. SO if you want to be a time master or if you want to destroy everything, go and see those roads, which you can find in our Road System Thread. This means we have a free road change till the end of the month. 10/31/16. So go out there and be crazy!

Halloween Festival?!?:
----○ You Would've Thought We Didn't Have Something Planned----○ So there is going to be a guild wide Halloween Festival to hit the guild. With this will come some things good and bad. Who knows what goes bump in the night? This, mixed with the double exp that is still going should be good you know? A nice little festival, a nice set of regalia out there. Somethings to look forward to right? As of now, Negative J3t [Teddy] Is out there making the event, so soon it will drop.

New Mod:: A Diadem of Dead Stars!
----○ We asked in our last announcement if anyone wanted to be a mod and we only got one answer back. A Diadem of Dead Stars has now been promoted to crew and will be helping with updates, events and etc to get the guild moving forward. Everyone please congratulate them in the ooc.

~G.G of the G. Clan.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:33 am
Patch 1.05: Kids from Every Age, Get prepared for something strange!

User Image

Halloween Event (10/31/16):
----○ You thought Teddy forgot? NOPE, Halloween is here bitches and the Festival is all set and ready to go! Now, this one is in class so I going to skip the sweet talk and get down to the sexy (or the scary). The thread is now unlocked for the Halloween event right under Old York Thread. Or just click Here

The benefits: THE TREATS!
----
~Actively participating in this event grants you 10SP. You get SP You get SP. We all get SP!

~You can roleplay in all three areas at the same time! Each area is set in a different timezone (about maybe 6 hours a part. this part going to last a while) so wanna rp with someone and someone pms you and wanna rp with you. Take one to the dance, the other to the festival area. Problem solved!

~Events will happen. Random events and competitions in the style of Halloween will pop up in all 3 areas, from time to time granting various amounts of SP. In short, you active and participate, you could be E rank or even D rank by the end of this festival. DON'T MISS OUT! Plus, why would you not? Who knows what bubbly events can pop out ?

~Teddy out Aka "YOU WANT ZERO PROBLEMS BIG FELLA!"  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:54 am
Riding A New Wave

User Image

Changes. Changes. Changes (9/13/16):
----○ Changes are occurring and I would like to first thank you all for riding with US. You are all the Real MVPS. The Biggest Change (Or Not) probably that you noticed is the new Guild Owner. Yes, Teddy is now Owner of the Guild. Please hold your claps andor Boos for the End

Character Profiles:
----○ Congratulations. Everyone is Getting A Buff. Everyone. Even the new people that come. For Now on, Everyone will start out at C Rank. That’s 170 Stat points off the bat! Along with 3 free trick passes/ free tricks Here is why. C rank provides a good starting place and more power to where you can come in and grind, while at the same time be able to effectively roleplay different scenarios and parts wars and more direct participation in the story. It also allows for Tuners to be effective off the bat and tune along with create items. Be warned, a Tuner going to be your best friend real quick

Revamped Story:
----○ Some people want the glory and to be the best. Some, like the slice of life element with the air gear scene mixed into it. Some people are in between. The story has been revamped to cover all 3 of these type of individuals. While tournaments and special events in a specific thread is cool, the story should reach out to all individuals without forcing people to a thread. And that’s where W.O.F. will like to improve. There are going to be Story events and Story updates. Think like an MMO and a time event quest comes up. You don’t necessarily have to go and participate in the event, BUT the outcome of the event will take an effect on the roleplay. For example, Terrorist attacks happen in N.O. and it causes backlash to where all Guns are banned. Your character may be stopped and frisked in search of a gun or if you are a registered gun owner, you will be visited and have them repossessed. Etc. This will allow for people that wanna be deeply involved, head first to be able to do this, while the people that wanna be laid back slice of life can chill and do their thing while having an evolving conditions to take into account.

Holiday Season Tournament and Vets:
----○ I know what you thinking, The outcome of the tournament? It never happened? Oh it happened. This also will be the starting place for Roleplaying and a little “Prologue” for the story. Those at the tournament are detained and chilling on sight after the NYPD invaded the event? Why? Why such extreme aggression for a sponsored event? That, will be revealed soon. If you didn’t participate at the tournament but still wanna RP, you can act as if your RPC was at the tournament watching. As for Vets and Stat points. If you didn’t participate, just update your profile to where you have 170 SP total (C rank). For those who participated? Update your profile. First use base 170 SP then add the SP you won from the FIRST ROUND ONLY. Plus your 10 SP for participating. So, first round was double SP. Let’s say I won 10 SP first round. Do to condition, that will be 20 SP won. So I add that to 170. I now have 190 SP total. Add on my 10 SP for participating, now I 200 SP total. With this update comes a free SP change. So, if wanna redo your stat points cause you ******** them up earlier, use this time now. .

2 Steps Forward; 3 steps Back]Prologue:
----CLICK ME AND ENJOY (Note: Have volume on low or off)

Link to Thread:Start up Rp

Regalia and Gravity Kids:
----○ Gravity Kids are coming. Who they are? Want to be one? Roleplay and be active. All I can tell. Riders with Regalia, since everyone is C rank at least, your dormant parts will become active once back in confines of your own home or

Discord:
----○ Remember to join our Discord server. Have shenanigans and fun while plotting out the future events of the guild. . I’M THE DISCORD. CLICK ME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:45 am
_______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

____u s e r n a m e__&__p a s s w o r d__c o r r e c t ,
____l o a d i n g_f o r u m__&__s a v e d_p r e f e r e n c e s ,
_________p l e a s e__w a i t__~__

_______ █║✶ノ XXXXX —— " LT. Davis "
_____________??? • ?-class rider • Gaia Road d • NYC Knights
_________▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
_________//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

__________________ STEP BACK

1. WE don't roll with cowards like that Daisuke Valentine, we only run with real storm riders who down for the squad. Mr. Daisetsu aint hiding. you know exactly where he is and you know exactly why you can't get to him either. But please pull up, we all stay with those triggers.

2. More importantly, @ATP RELAX. Sit back. You will be dealt with later. This situation with the Federal Government. The NYPD. Stay out of it. Because, this your last warning. We aint about to do anymore talking. You joining the ATP, think about these consequences. You accept that fine, but we aint about to do anymore talking. Family, friends, relatives, and even lovers, we aint about to do anymore talking. We about to just catch bodies. So, you not involved. I repeat, you not in it @ATP. I advise you step back and be on your day.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:59 am
Update 2.0 A New Level

User Image

FREEDOM!! (5/16/17):
----○ With the wrapping up of our Senate event. It appears that the legalization of air treks has been reinstated, but it has been heavily regulated. Read up on how the trial was won. Also, learn about the new rules and regulations regarding air treks. Or Ignore it and continue being the little rebels you are. The choice is always yours. Everyone’s air treks will Start with the restrictions and limitations that are discussed from the trial.

Quote:

"Riders will be required to download a certain program we made. Any engagement out of these zones must be registered. This will notify government or law enforcement watchers who will keep the area clear unless one rider is unjustly attacked. If this is not done, or a rider breaks any law using Ats they wave their legal rights. No council, no trial, nothing....they are effectively high class criminals. If a civilian is hurt, they may be punished to the full letter of the law." s…"AT's themselves will have limiters on their abilities, negating any offensive abilities with a violent shock if one is sensed, plus notification to the watchers that someone was trying to break the law, it will tell them the last known location. These riders cannot hide in our zones either. They already have a speed limiter. These will of course be deactivated in the zones only…"

1 Year Time Skip:
----○ With the new regulation, comes time and preparation before things are set. The ban on air treks stayed into affect until the completion of the new air trek city designed by Flora of the Ainsworth Family. What new life to storm riding will this town bring. Will trouble occur? Will the ATP cause trouble? Or will storm riders even accept this? Hold to a city ? Watch out, some riders aren’t that grateful for this regulation. Please make sure, any character interaction or story events you want to take place during this time skip is approved and ok by the users. For example, you want to meet ZJ and be his friend by end of this time skip . Would need to pm me and make sure I fine with this. If you was wanted before the time skip. You are still wanted after the time skip unless agreed upon you want to turn yourself in during the time skip. However, be warned that this means you choose to accept any penalty that may occur/ can occur. All RPCS can claim a 15SP for Free thanks to Time Skip. Some people wanted a solid 50 but. FxCk That. The Time Skip will officially occur on the 25th of May. So you have roughly a week to get things wrapped up. I repeat AGAIN. If you want something to occur during the time skip, let the gaian know if it involves their RPC. If not, the even will not happen. This to prevent that awkward moment a user claims to know your RPC and you have to hit them with the “Who the Hell Are you?”

Introduction of Tuning READ:
----○ A major update has been given to the Tuning System. First, you will find the limitations on tech creation has been lifted. Tuners are no longer restricted to just making the type of technology that’s of their rank but can actually surpass it. Now of course, you still need be of rank to use the tech. Costs have majorly been reduced as well. Also, to keep balance and fairness. A new read is introduced. Tuning Read. This Read will be the read that is used for tuning posts. After each tuning session or creation of tech, the SP gained would go to increasing one’s Tuning Read. And for the basic read a Tuner had before. That read would be their Riding Read. Meaning, SP gained from battles would help increase this READ. Rider Read will start out as the READ that you possess at the time of this announcement. If you just put in an update, the rider read would be that of the READ before the update is applied.

Guild Systems:
----○ The Karma System was implemented as a way to gauge character progression as well as the overall direction the majority of people are choosing to ride. While some may choose to be professional, others may choose to be notorious. Both path options comes with their own benefits and disadvantages. However, we haven’t been fully taking advantage of this system and will do so into the future. This will possibly cause several trigger events that could either bring great benefit to one’s rpc or a great trial. Or a disaster. Also, Karma system has been updated. Somethings have been removed like the bonus SP gain. Please follow this link for refresher
The Accelerate stat has been changed to account for speed/ Agility. Please keep this in mind.

The Weather System will be revamped. It will be updated with a weather pattern that will last for a certain period of time. In Rp time days. So if its raining

Kings:
----Road list has been updated to reflect which RPCS possess regalia and to show who posses regalia and which regalia are still vacated.

Professional Riders vs Storm Riders vs Outlaws:
----○ With the new implementable. I figured I should address the different type of riders. There are Professional Riders. They use thunderdomes. You may see them in the sanctioned city from time to time. But they rarely/ never have parts wars on the streets in civilized neighborhoods. Storm Riders are Storm Riders. They normally do not compete in sanctioned matches and thunderdomes but it is possible for them to do so. They usually stay to their sanctuary town. They sometimes end up having parts wars in the streets and in civilization but they mainly just wanna storm ride without hassle. Outlaws. These are the riders who break the rules and regulations and literally make it their goal to ride in against the accords of the SRN Regulations set place. For this, they stay having parts wars in civilization and usually tend to cause collateral damage due to this.

BUFF Roads:
----○ The Road System experienced some few changes. Everyone road got a buff for this update. Some roads more than others. Some roads gained new tricks. Others, while not gaining new tricks, received a reworked on their old tricks. If you have any of the custom tricks that may have been moved to the road tricks, please let us know in your next update so the custom trick can be removed and your custom slot can be reimbursed. The Roads can be found here. Just don’t Call me Blizzard or Rito.

Lore :
----○ Lore Update coming soon that will reveal information canon to the guild about Brain Chargers, Gravity Children, Regalia, and Air treks.

WOF Mania:
----○ New Tournament Coming soon that people can participate in. Don’t worry, it won’t end like last time with a raid. (or will it?) Details will be revealed soon. Until then I suggest visiting the new Storm Riding Safe Haven. Some Good s**t there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:20 am
Update 2.1 We're Here

User Image

Is it October? What the ******** (6/15/17):
----○ So, Remember when I said prepare for something? Looks like that something is Vampires. I know what you thinking. WHAT THE ..VAMPIRES? Yup. There are around and lurking. Better watch your back...or go hunting and farm SP. BUT. now for the specifics. For facing Vampires, you roll a dice. The roll determines how many vampires you take out in your post. The number you can take out depends on the rank of the rpc
.C = 20
B= 30
A=40
S=50
K=60 It's best to do these things in groups. There are also npc vampires that are stronger than your average vampire. These will be notified by a special marking. They are highly dangerous and well, you probably better be confident in your abilities or again be in a group if you run across one. Be especially careful of countess. She is a beast. If you get Bitten, and become a vampire... please read below.

Quote:
Vampire Level Plan

These Increases/Decreases Do Not Stack By Level

Level One

1. Gain 5% Increase in Acceleration
2. Gain 5% Increase in Strength
3. Gain 5% Decrease in Stamina [Unless You Have Contributed 5 Posts this week]

(Reach this level once bit)

Level Two

1. Gain 10% Increase in Acceleration
2. Gain 10% Increase in Strength
3. Gain 15% Decrease in Stamina [Unless You Have Contributed 10 Posts This Week]

(Reach this level once you have typed up 15 Posts Since Being a Vampire)

Level Three

1. Gain 15% Increase in Acceleration
2. Gain 15% Increase in Strength
3. Gain 25% Decrease in Stamina [Unless You Have Contributed 15 This Week]

(Reach this level once you have typed up 25 Posts Since Being a Vampire)

Level Four

1. Gain 25% Increase in Acceleration
2. Gain 25% Increase in Strength
3. Gain 50Þcrease in Stamina [Unless You Have Contributed 18 Posts This Week]

(Reach this level once you have Typed up 50 Posts since being a vampire)
By Haysuu
Level plan for vampires
Defeating a vampire (Rpc) = 15 SP
Clearing a vampire infested area
(like a gang)
is 15 SP as well
there will be locaitons that are infeceted with Vampires and considered unsade until riders clear it
vampires: defeating a human i 15 SP
biting them to turn them into vampire is 5 SP

~Teddy

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:25 pm
Patch 2.5: Why you always patching...

User Image

OVA!!!! Yeah, I'm a little late. (7/21/2017):
----○ The Ova is an alternative roleplay that can possess canon and non canon things. It's basically a roleplay for fun . It's similar to the school, but in a more open and crazy environment. Currently, we are on the Beach episode. Come join us Here.

AG Mania Time:
----○ A.G. MANIA IS RUNNING WILD! That's right ladies and gentlemen. It's been a long time coming, but we got a new tournament coming up. Something different though. Something Wrestlemania style. (CAN YOU DIG IT? SUCKA!!) This going to be a series of matches that going have many different new things. You can participate in multiple matches, but realize the ones that do will receive a penalty for the match. This could be the use of one less trick, -30 stamina for whole match., etc. So Just be prepared what may happen if you decide to go and fight in every match. And what are these matches? Card is subject to change. All matches worth 15 SP Win or lose. Must complete match to achieve. More information here

System Updates:
----○ Reminder: Air trek Battles time limit will remain 3 days. No response in 3 days (72 Hours for specifics) equal an automatic loss to the person who hasn't posted. Air treks will remain at 80 MPH max. If speed limiter is broken its max of 100 MPH, and with Flame Regalia its 120 MPH. Just do be careful. I suggest a suite if you wanna live so dangerous.

TU change: Word rate per TU point has been decreased as follows.
C Rank: +1 TU per 50 words
B Rank: +1 TU per 40 words
A Rank: +1 TU per 30 words
S Rank: +1 TU per 20 words
Pledge King/Queen: +1 TU per 10 words

NPC Tuners: We have an abundance of rpc tuners. Use them. Call them up. I sure they would love the business. For now. Users can not play an npc tuner to get parts fix or have repairs, etc

Sub Regalia: Will no longer need to be cured by the necessity of the pledge regalia. Instead, the process for curing the sub regalia to be able to be used (instead of one use and it being broken.) will be able to be performed by Tuners B rank and up. Costs 1K in cash and needs 500 words to complete. Link tuning with the Sub Regalia allows for the ability to add TUs to the sub regalia . It equates to 60 TU. Just like the regular regalia. When activated, all other TUs and parts are negated. Sub Regalia can be challenged for just like regular regalia. Still can only use IA one time though.

Regular Regalia: Stat bonuses for Regalia have all been increased by 10+ to correspond to Sub regalia update. Two sub regalia cores combine to make 1 regalia core.

New Arc: The Sins of Our Father's::
----○ The USA scene has caused major controversy ,but with controversy comes interest. So what exactly is the interesting part about the USA scene? Maybe it's time for the real kings to leave Japan and go see what's popping in the USA. Maybe even throw a few hands. But would they really travel the ocean just for a battle? Or something more?

::
----

~V Triggered Teddy  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:53 pm
Patch International: Wings of Freedom Relaunch...

User Image

WOF INTERNATIONAL (2/24/18 )
----○ Welcome to Wing of Freedom. We are taking a new approach to Air Gear, making it international and story driven for the focus. The story is what you created. With this new look, comes new changes as well. Stats, treks, tuning. You name it. It been tweaked.

System Updates:
----○ We have tweaked many different systems. I advise reread everything. The biggest changes is day system, new stats, and and more descriptive battle system.!! We also have changes to guild system overall including ranking up and stat gains for wins and losses. You can find that information here

Day System:
----○ You heard right. We are implementing a day system. 4 days is going to equal to 1 rp day. 2 days for day time. 2 days for night time. Learn more at this thread

Combat Changes?:: Reaction, Battle Strength, and Air Reaction
----○ Previously, there has been a pretty good description of stats and how to battle but nothing ever took into equation about reaction, and tricks in regards to strength was on a description basis. However, we all know a fang from a A rank is more potent than a fang from a C rank. With this, we have implemented new stats. Reaction and Battle Strength. Learn more about it at this thread.

Tuning and Air Trek System:: Technology Revolution
----○ Tuning System and Air treks as a whole has been updated as well. There are new types of treks and also new perks for each type of rank of air treks. Also have updates on costs and such. Find out more information here.

~ Captain Teddy  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Main Page

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers