Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Three Girls {Chat for Kyaishi, Celestial, and Luna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:50 pm
Alright ladies! Sorry this has taken me a while. In regards to potentially plotting our three ladies together, I thought we should discuss it together. ^_^ Given timezone differences, AIM is hard to do for me. Thus, I made us a plot thread!

The three girls:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Celestial Requiem

Kyaishi

So Prismic is very eager to find someone she can support and love. I think she has enough love for more than one mare! Thus the idea popped in my head for a poly family. ^_^ So let's start by telling each other about our girl.

Prismic dreams of a loving romance like her father has with her mother. She's young, and inexperienced when it comes to relationships. She'll learn that they aren't as easy to keep together as she dreamed! They take work, mental commitment, and being willing to bend to others needs. But she wants nothing but to learn to be her best! Through love. <3

She doesn't like stereotypes, and tends to get very headstrong when someone tries to categorize who she is. She feels she should be free to be and do anything she wants, without judgement or labels.

Part of her learning to be selfless, has her willing to be a surrogate for other atypical couples.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:17 pm
Lunadriel

Kyaishi

Hoo boy. Okay. Azizah...

On the outside, she's tough, cold, and distant. She doesn't need your help, doesn't want your friendship, and definitely doesn't want your pity. On the inside, she's lonely and desperate for acceptance and affection. She was born into a herd of pure unicorns who prided themselves on being pure and their ability to heal. Being a hornless half-breed meant she was the subject of endless torment and mockery. She's built up several walls, a mote, and a calvary around herself to counteract that - hence her shining personality now.

Eventually she ditched the herd with the promise to come back some day and rescue her mother (who was also mocked for breeding with an outsider who wasn't pure). Her current mission is to become the best herbal healer out there so she can rub it in a few faces when she goes back. But that's proving difficult because it means being nice to others and that does not compute. She's a very, very tough nut and it's going to take a lot of patience, persistence, and tenderness to get to her softer side. But once they get there she will be absolutely dedicated - if a little over protective at times. She's grumpy and bitter at the world, but really her heart is in the right place most of the time. She just struggles to overcome the past.

THAT'S. Roughly Azizah. She's rather complicated, so it's not easy to summarize her. :'D  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas