Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[First Wave] Profile Approval Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:04 pm
X o l u s
User Image
________________________________________|C|haracter |I|nformation

Full Name: Fujimoto, Mika
Stage Name: Rainbow Mika
Birthdate: March 15th
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 154 lbs.
Physical Description: [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
To put it plainly, Mika is incredibly voluptuous. Her body is extremely fit, her muscles are well toned yet amidst the hints of masculinity lie deep womanly overtones and curves that shape her body. Her heavy body and blonde hair, though dyed, is quite unusual for a Japanese woman to have; and in some cases, frowned upon. Her eating habits revolve around a heavy protein, heavy fat, but low carbohydrate diet which she combines with a high-intensity, high-impact workout regiment. Her body fat percentage is unexpectedly low given her bust and hip measurements. Mika tends to wear her wrestling costume everywhere she goes, even in public. This serves as a constant form of advertisement while she's on tour in America, done to spread her name throughout the nation for the purpose of gaining more endorsements. Whenever she's out and about in public without her costume on it's unlikely that she'll be recognized; making her civilian identity great for going incognito whenever she feels like she needs a break from all of the lights and cameras.

Personality: Spry | Confident | Cheerful | Fearless | Mouthy

Backstory: "I'm pretty ********' big back in Japan!"

Country of Birth: Hokkaidō, Japan

________________________________________|R|un |I|nformation

Road: Rock Road
Alias: Bishamon
Shadow: [ x ]
Karma Level: 0

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Strength: [100]
→ Stamina: [30]
→ Jump: [10]
→ Air Time: 55 Seconds

→ Air Treks: ???
    Standard pair of ATs

TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

________________________________________|T|rick |I|nformation

---Road Tricks

----- Focused Mind | F Rank
-------► The first thing the beginning Rock Rider learns is that their run is not completely based on brawn and no brains. The Focused Mind skill is one afforded to the rider at the realization of their connection to the Rock Road. The skill is a very simple enhancement, peaking at the seam of their later physique altering talents. Focused Mind enables the rider to force an increased adrenaline high, keeping it in a controlled state for the duration of their run. Despite it's apparent insignificance, the skill allows the rider to naturally gauge efficiency, maximizing run potential through mental honing alone. This appears as a tunnel vision of some kind, allowing the user to react with a trained sense of awareness.

----- Falcon Punch | C Rank
-------► Similar in telegraphic as cyclops hammer, the user dashes forward into a monstrous punch in similar fashion of that of Captain Falcon sending a devastating blow that not only can break bones but also knocks back opponents 15 feet. Blocking this punch runs the risk of fracturing to completely breaking bones. This has no strength requirement but requires the use of a base rock road trick (bump up, for example) before it can be used. Punch has effective range of 5 ft.

----- Bump Up | C Rank
-------► At this stage the rider's overall natural athleticism is already considered advanced beyond the average rider. The Bump Up ability affords the user the ability to tap into their stamina reserves for the sake of an actual physique enhancement. By forcing the controlled adrenaline high state the user focuses the placement of blood to the extent that it widens vessels and 'inflates', physically pumping up the body with a temporarily enhanced blood flow. On an internal level the user is being driven to an unnaturally high degree, overworking the body to a point that they can only sustain it due to their honed mental and physical degree. On the outside the user's muscles appear rippled and constricted to an enormous extent compared to their normal appeal. Though this is temporal, the highest Rank of rider is exempt from the bodily stress that makes the technique temporary for less experienced riders. This trick is passive upon activation and depletes stamina for every post it remains active. It does not cause any wear to the user's air treks.

---Trick Passes
----- {Trick Name l Rank}
-------► {Description.}

-----{Trick Name l Rank}
-------► {Description.}

-----{Trick Name l Rank}
-------► {Description.}

---Custom Tricks
----- {Trick Name l Rank}
-------► {Description.}

-----{Trick Name l Rank}
-------► {Description.}

-----{Trick Name l Rank}
-------► {Description.}

________________________________________|I|nventory |I|nformation

→ Cellphone
    Well, duh.

→ Gym Bag
    For when she needs to workout.

→ Title Belt
    Mostly for promotional purposes; recommended by her manager.

→ Snacks
    She has a high metabolism.

approved  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
________________________________________|C|haracter |I|nformation U/C

Full Name: Ameilia Versia Midnight
Nicknames: Ame, Lia, V. Vers ,
Birthdate: July 17
Sex: YFemale
Sexual Orientation: Bi

Height: 5'5 / 165.1 cm
Weight: 110 lbs /49.895 kg
Physical Description: appearance Along with this she wears a blazer with a long tail, white and red frilly skirt with knee high 3 in heels and is sometimes see wearing sunglasses and carrying a small bag

Personality: ▾Star personality will make you think she is bi-polar. She literally both sides of the coin. One minute she can be kind, and compassionate paying attention to everything you say then next she is snapping at something she heard. But generally she is an outgoing but outgoing person with a twist.

Backstory: This is where you can tell about your character's past, whether it's a general biography to this point, or a section of their history that was a key moment in their lives. It is passable so long as you do not have your character as a rank they have not attained, or have something absurdly inconceivable as part of your character's back story.

Country of Birth: Osaka, Japan

________________________________________|R|un |I|nformation

Road: Sonia
Allias:
Shadow:
Karma Level:

R.E.A.D[20]
→ Acceleration: [0]
→ Strength: [0]
→ Stamina: [0]
→ Jump: [0]
→ Air Time: (Str + Jmp) /2