Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Location Approval

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:43 pm
We realize that America is a rather large place. Even though the main roleplay is based in New York City, we want people to enjoy other places around the states. If you would like to roleplay in a specific location, apply for a roleplay form here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:48 pm
Newark, NJ.

I'm down to create a super villian NPC named Chris Christie that we can beat senseless for coins.

wink

Azorii

Partying Cat

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:37 pm
Azorii
Newark, NJ.

I'm down to create a super villian NPC named Chris Christie that we can beat senseless for coins.

wink

Approved it's gonna replace Missouri.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:04 am
Hi. Could we make an actual place within the High School Forum?  

Caymi

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:29 am
Caymi
Hi. Could we make an actual place within the High School Forum?
Like actually make schools for all the kids that live in different cities. Like New York, New Orleans, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:20 am
I hope this is the right spot. Here is my suggestion!

Dave N Busters in New York would be awesome! A building with dark lighting full of fancy video games and other things. You can win tickets at these and cash them in for nifty prizes! There is a fun fortune telling machine at the entrance, with a plastic guy inside all decked out in mystical clothes with a crystal ball in his hands. He says some pretty funny stuff when people buy fortunes from him. There whole building has a track specifically made for dashing, it is raised up above the main floor, so that bystanders won't get in the way, with a small platform off to the side where people can enter and exit from the main floor. The whole thing has rails all around so that people don't fall off. Multicolored lights are always flashing, giving it a rave like feel.  

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces