Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
SRN Disk Field: Practice Field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:27 am
Legion of Oreos

Hareonca
u can start on ur next turn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Power Rangers Bloody Storm: Death Ranger Zane JR:
"Yeahhh. why is that a...ahhhh I didn't think it was..... I see, I'm fine with the conditions...Doesn't matter if you try chuck it to the sun. I'll still win" Zane Jr stated with confidence. The whole task, besides probably having to hump into the air to get the disk, this was all his advantage. Death road? Zero max zero method? They done ******** up. His eyes were a ghost grey like a ghost, not glowing with wonder but filled with focus. It was the same as his sister Ruka, she had grey eyes as well when she got serious and battled. Some call it a condition. Others, the Daisetsu genes.

"You will always have time for that Cody. No use miss out on showing your skills for nothing. Least I'm going last, so you can see my run and participate too. It's a double advantage."
ZJ would state simply to Cody. He then would wait. He ignored the background. He wasn't really worried about his name not being called correctly. What snapped him out of it was a slapped to his a**. Was that necessary? What was even the reason? Grade A? What ? Stunned, Zane Jr would stare blankly at Cody, his mind racing trying to figure out what was the reason? Was she flirting? Nahhh, couldn't be. Or is it? Now Zane Jr had other things to worry about and now he had to figure out the mannerisms of Cody. He would wait while letting his mind wander and swim around. is eyes, a faint grey. He would let go of the woman eventually, leaving him to his own mind. The battle was about to start. "Cody, get your disk ready" Zane Jr. stated simply.

Ooc:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:26 pm
User ImageMercy would smile warmly at Zane, seemed he was a bit thrown off by a simple paradigm shift, though he adapted quickly enough which was a good thing in her eyes. It showed that he was at least adaptable, though he lost points for letting her notice that it bothered him in the first place. Cody however would willfully chime in that she got his name wrong and Mercy's face would harden like she was unhappy for being called out on it. "Heh... Oopsie~" she would say her face breaking out in a cute expression letting the entire subject drop with just that as she began to skate in reverse towards the starting line.

From the back of the first goal to the back of the other was 110 yards, and 5 more to the wall it wasn't that far when you considered the use of Air Treks, there were stories of challenges back in Japan where people would jump over 30 meters, of course there were also stories of people turning themselves and others into bloody smears on the pavement when they failed so take from it what you will. Point was, Treks carried their riders for great distances a mere 230 Yards was going to be cleared so easily. Though, Mercy's AT were a commercial model which meant the speed limiters were still very much in effect cutting down the max speed she would be able to attain with them.

Mercy would smoothly glide into the in zone and shed a layer of clothing to reveal a rather clingy spandex with the College's emblem emblazoned on the chest. Mercy was on the team even if she was just 3rd String so she had a bodysuit made for her in the extremely unlikely chance that literally two teams worth of people were injured and they had to call on her. Reaching into her shirt's pocket she would toss something to Zane, a stopwatch. "I'll take it when I get back. She would say with a few more stretches before she would bend over, fine posterior in the air, fingers on the line.

With an exhale Mercy would focus on the world in front of her, they hadn't cleared out the area in front of them in the slightest so there were still tons of people here so she'd end up having to go through or around them.

Mercy's body would lunge forward kicking off and accelerating to 12 m/s the max on these old ATs was 20 Meters/sec which was about 45 Miles/hour which was also 72 km/h with another kick off Mercy would sadly reach her max speed of 20 m/s [3 seconds | 32 meters] Racing forward she would encounter a group of civilian riders and initiate her first trick pass the Super Stride IV Sonic Boom, with high speed Mercy would zig-zag around clusters of people [4 seconds | 42 meters | 10% Wear | 6/7 Stamina (2 meters is 6 feet 8 inches which is approximately 7 feet. with a speed of 20m/s I figured I'm covering half that distance with zig-zags)] Past these groups of people there was an open area so Mercy would push herself forward keeping her max speed [7 seconds | 102 meters | 10% Wear | 6/7 Stamina] Rapidly approaching the wall Mercy would show a familiar combination Super Stride IV Sonic Boom and Reverse Turn Stance the final 13 meters was covered in a wide turn as Mercy slapped the wall and began her run back [8 Seconds | 115 meters | 12% Wear | 4/7 Stamina] Luckily the people who were in her way seemed to notice what was happening when a woman came barreling past the first time and cleared out so Mercy simply gunned it all the way back. [13.8 seconds | 230 meters | 12% Wear | 4/7 Stamina]

Mercy would massively decelerate as she neared the opposite wall turning lightly to return to the Cody/Zane pair. "How'd I do? she'd ask as she basically just took the stopwatch, and her face would show a look of disgust as she watched it a grunt of distaste as she hit the clear button. "13.8 second. Pretty s**t honestly. with the 5 seconds off I guess that's 8.8 seconds..." Mercy would grind her right foot instinctively feeling that she would go faster if she had better equipment. She needed to buy some new ones without limiters and retire the Westgates.

Disc [Jump 4 | Str 3 | 3.5 sec of airtime | Speed 20m/s (Stares at that... guess I could beat the Devil 30-30)]

I don't have any Jump tricks so let me know if I would have caught it.

Words: 600 [a bit more than that but OCD]

OoC: [Cody/Zane Ship Name: Cane]

I'll have to edit the disc part in =3= If I can catch it. And if you don't get why I'm going 20 m/s in my mind Acceleration is how fact you accelerate meaning every post/second your speed increases by your Acceleration Stat. If that's not how it works... *shrugs*

Negative J3T

Legion of Oreos

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:44 am
Legion of Oreos
told u on discord I was doing this

Hareonca
sorry for this. Gotta cut zj out of this. Though if u wanna rp pm me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Power Rangers Bloody Storm: Death Ranger Zane JR:

Before anything could start in regards to Kasper, he saw the director yell at him and point to his watch. This was a signal. He was needed. Keeping true to his obligations, he would react. "Hey, I gotta catch up with you another time. Cody, I will see you later. You know where the team base is..." Zane Jr stated before taking off. Making it to a patch of field with no one within view and no one within sight of the camera lens that arrived with the director,, Zane jr would morph. " Looks like the rangers have showed themselves. Time to release the storm. Transform. Death storm! Go!" Zane Jr yelled. 3 JoJo style posses followed behind his words before he pressed the skull emblem on the device that was connected to his wrist. He would then stand there for few seconds before hearing CLEAR!!. That meant the scene was done. Zane Jr needed to now change and head to next location.

Ooc:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:01 pm
User Image
J3T and Oreo dipped.

Default Victory~

Words:

OoC: I'm think feet per second instead of Meters per second... otherwise I'm stupid fast.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers