Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Suffolk ~ England Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:03 pm
Suffolk

User Image

Situated on the east coast of England, Suffolk is a county filled with natural beauty, bordered by 50 miles of glorious coastline and topped with breathtaking skies. Its charming villages and medieval towns draw in artists and writers, while its bounty of great produce and restaurants make it a special spot for foodies.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:32 pm
Life after youth
Faded in twilight
The dawn of a criminal in bloom
First love
First forgiveness
We were delinquents
Freaks of a fading memory
User Image
User Image

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ тαкєи SƖутнєяιη AƖυм Aʀᴛɪsᴀɴ

Gia's summer was not starting off the way she had envisioned it would. After her exams and her graduation she had gone back home fully intent on getting her stuff together so that her move into Lori's flat would be as easy and painless as possible. Her little sisters had only been a modicum annoyance as she went through her admittedly cluttered bedroom and separating things into different piles such as "Keep," "Throw away," and "What the Hell is that?" While she was debating whether to take her two scrounged desktops now or later her father came in with a letter that had apparently arrived while she was still at Hogwarts. Curious, she looked at it noting it used her full name so it had to be something official, she opened it and as she read through the letter a frown found itself growing on her face. It was a bill for a credit card she knew she didn't own that was asking for, she reread the amount with widening eyes, a s**t ton of money. She had yelled for her dad and they both took turns looking over the letter to see if it was in fact a legitimate company which unfortunately according to Google, it was. Both real and legitimate.

Gia found the customer service number on one side of the sheet and called and once she finally got in touch with an actual person she tried to explain that this couldn't be her account since she didn't even own the damn credit card. The person on the line tried to act all apologetic but as they listed off information that she confirmed was true about herself (except the part about when she got the ******** credit card) they became less helpful and more agitated that she was attempting to get rid of her debt. She hung up shortly afterwards after they rattled off her NINO number a fourth time with a larger scowl and steam almost pouring from her nostrils.

It took her awhile and many thrown items later for her to calm down and start thinking rationally. If this person had done this for so long, what's to say they didn't have other cards she didn't know about? She sat with her dad and they researched other credit cards and their operating numbers and began the tolling process of calling each one to see if her hunch was correct. To her dismay, it was. A total of seven different credit cards each with various amounts of charges and only one or two with actual repayments. All in all it was a staggering amount of debt and it was all in her name. She hadn't even wanted to think of how horrendous her credit score must be and was immensely thankful for her best friend. Had she actually gone out and tried to get her own apartment at the time she would've surely been laughed out the offices.

Once again the Italian teen went on a raging tirade this time with her father chiming in with his own angered two pence. Fiona mainly dealt with Celio as Gia worked herself up, probably used to the profanity being spewed from her mouth. This time it took her a few hours before she was close to level-headed to call the authorities, which in hindsight she probably should've called before. Or maybe not since they were about negative one hundred percent amount of help. Their major claim to blame being that they couldn't accurately ensure whether her identity had actually been stolen or whether she was just trying to get out of making payments. After she screamed in one person's ear about how the government must higher people who flunked out of general society due to their sheer ineptitude did she finally get something worthwhile. According to the new person, old person apparently had to go compose themselves or something else stupid, after confirming with her that she was in fact eighteen and that these charges had been happening prior to her fifteenth birthday, the only persons who would know her NINO were her parents. Since her dad had been just as shocked as she had (plus it was her dad, like really, the man had only said "s**t" once in his entire life) so it really only had to be one other person.

Mechanically, Gia called again to one card company pretending to be herself (how ridiculous was that?) stating that she wanted to ensure they had the correct phone number for her bill as she had changed carriers. This company was perhaps a bit loose with their security, or maybe it was because she knew all the information because it was HER, so they readily read off the phone number attached to the card. She hadn't been exactly sure how to feel knowing she had her mother's number. Five year old her would've been ecstatic. Twelve year old her might've thrown it in the toilet then set the whole thing on fire. Really all she felt was numbness even as she dialed it and waited until she heard a woman's voice pick up. She barely gave the woman a chance to say "hello" before she was yelling into the phone about how she could be such a ******** ******** of a person to think she could get away with stealing from her. She would've continued on but had to catch a breath, her previous yelling had been getting to her, and in that span Rebecca managed to start speaking and pleaded with her to meet her for lunch a few days from then to discuss everything. And against her better logic, she said yes.

Which left Gia here and today walking into a cafe who's name had only been texted to her an hour ago to meet a woman she hadn't seen in about thirteen years. The place was apparently casual where she could've chosen her own seat but just when she was about to a movement caught the corner of her eye. To the far right at a small table near a window a woman stood with a shaky smile and blonde streaked hair pulled into a ponytail resting against her left shoulder. Only someone stupid enough to actual smile at her after all the s**t she had just waded through had to only be Rebecca. She did not smile back nor really make any mention that she had seen her besides turning and walking in her direction towards the table. She saw the woman awkwardly jostle her arms like she wanted to open them for a hug and resisted. Smart woman. The teen was about to take a seat when the woman softly called out and told her to wait. "You've gotten so big, I just want to look at you a little more." she admittedly delicately. Gia barely hesitated to resume planting herself in the chair opposite her...mother.

"That's what happens when you grow up I've been told." she replied blithely taking a hold of the laminated menu on the table to give her hands and eyes something to do so that she either didn't grab the nearest utensil and stab her with them or actually stare at the woman too long and try to see herself in her face. She didn't see the despondent look on the older woman's face but she did hear the sigh and felt the itching sensation that she was still staring.

"That barbell in your ear looks rather new."

"You haven't seen me since I was five, assume everything about me is new."

"Look Rebecca,"
                                              Gia said finally putting down the menu to actually look Rebecca in the eyes. "let's not play this game, I don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to patience so just get to it. Why did you steal my identity?" The blonde woman was silent for a few ticks before she finally opened her mouth only to murmur, "You don't have to call me that." Her confusion must've bled out all over her face since the woman hastened to repeat her words. "You don't have to call me 'Rebecca.'" The teen blinked still confused.

"That's your name isn't it?" The woman huffed and seemed to be building herself to say more but the Slytherin cut her off having caught on to her game. "What, you want me to call you 'Mom' or something? That's not just something I could call you, it's a title you'd have to earn. So I'm asking you again, Rebecca, why. The ********. Did you steal my identity?" she stretched out the question hoping she wouldn't have to ask it again but the woman was saved from answering by a young waiter coming over and asking for their drink order.

"I'll have a cuppa. Spearmint if you have any." The waiter turned his gaze on Gia with an expectant pen waggle while she merely kept staring at the woman in front of her before deflating. "Why not? I'm probably paying anyway." She internally, and maybe a little externally, smirked at the glare sent her way before ordering a glass of water and watched the waiter quickly escape from the tension settling upon the table. Maybe this way she wouldn't ask anymore asinine questions. She drummed one hand on the table and gestured with the other for Rebecca to start talking earning herself another glare which she returned with a slow quirked eyebrow.

"I didn't mean-it wasn't supposed to start off the way it is. I had gotten into a bit of a pickle and I didn't know how to resolve it. I didn't I didn't have anyone else. Do you even know how that feels?" Rebecca implored.

"No I have no idea what being left alone stranded somewhere, like a park for example, while being unable to help myself feels like. Nor does anyone else. The problems you must face.."

"Alright we're not going to get anywhere if you keep behaving like that!" The woman finally snapped loudly then became embarrassed when she realized that the waiter was there to deliver their drinks.

"Like what, Rebecca?" Gia asked once the man was gone swirling the ice in her glass lazily. "That! Like that! This isn't the easiest thing for me ya know and and for you to sit there and act like you'd rather be anywhere else than here it's, it's rather disrespectful I think." she ended with a sniff crossing her arms like that was the end of that. A spasm in her empty hand caused some of her cutlery to fall off the table and by her feet startling the other woman and a few patrons in the restaurant.

"Sorry about that. The spasms not for the tripe you just spewed. Actually you should probably thank those spasms since I was likely to grab the fork and stab you in your lying tongue. I'm prone to do that you know, except, you wouldn't since you haven't seen me in thirteen ******** years." She spat venomously at her not caring for the color that was draining from her face. She was angry now and only God knew where this steamroll of rage was heading. "Now stop ******** around and answer my goddamn question! Why?!" When she didn't answer quickly enough Gia smacked the table open palm startling more than half the establishment.

"WHY?!"

"BECAUSE I NEEDED THE MONEY ALRIGHT! I was up to my elbows in debt, my phone, when it wasn't cut off, was ringing night and day with these collectors leaving all sorts of messages and worse you dear father decided to grow a pair of bollocks one year and actually go to the state and demand-actually demand-child support! Can you even believe that?! A man demanding support from a woman, and worse the government agreed and began garnishing my wages leaving me with even less than I had! I was stuck! I was in a whole so deep I couldn't even contemplate seeing sunlight again and then-! And then the idea just, yaknow, it hit me. After I did one it was just so easy, so I did another and I started slowly paying off stuff and it was great but then I got a little greedy so I started spending more and saving less and now, well you know now." Rebecca gave a little half-heart shrug that left Gia wanted to strangle her.

"So that's just it then hm? Blame the world, blame the collectors, blame my ******** father for actually ******** raising me because you're the innocent one Rebecca! You're the one who's in the right and evvveryone else in the world is just out to get you, yeah? That's right? Grow the ******** up. Life isn't fair. The world isn't fair. This isn't the ******** Victorian Age where you could've been thrown into debtor's prison. You had a job, you had an income, you had a way out. You were just too ******** lazy and simple-minded to think about it. Thanks allot, really, you've proven all along what I already knew. Which was that I was and am better off without you in my life." She didn't care that there were tear tracks on Rebecca's face or that her own eyes were stinging which she was promptly ignoring. She wanted her to hurt. She wanted her to feel bad; maybe she'd ******** think in the future and leave her the hell alone. Gia sat back in her chair having realized she had been nearly standing as she ranted and took some needed sips from her glass of water. When her glass was put back down the teen saw that Rebecca was still there and scowled before pulling out her phone and going to her camera app.

"W-what are you doing there?" Rebecca asked tears clogging her throat.

"Taking a picture, I want to see if they really last longer." she informed her attempting to calm the lava pit still inside her as she snapped the picture and saved it to her camera roll.

"I was actually, um, wondering about that. See, I'm moving, here actually, and I was wondering if-"

"I'm going to stop you there and answer before you embarrass yourself. No I don't want to stay in contact. No I don't want to meet up. No to everything. In fact, do me this one small last favor and disappear for the next thirteen years of my life only this time, don't pop back up like a ******** STI." Gia never looked up from her phone and only knew Rebecca left from the sounds of her chair scraping against the floor and the sniffles that followed after her. When she was gone for longer than thirty seconds the teen finally lowered the phone and placed her face in both of her hands taking deep ragged breaths. After a minute of sitting like this a spattering of coughs got her attention and she looked up to see the waiter had returned with what looked to be a bill. Of. ********. Course. "You're about s**t out of luck mate, I haven't got any money on me." Gia told him tonelessly lowering her hands from her face. The waiter tried to splutter and explain that the bill needed handling and that someone at her table should've thought of that before ordering. "Look, I don't know why you're telling me all this s**t, all I ordered was some ******** water. Go harass the bint who skipped out on her spearmint tea, aye?" she told him with her eyes flashing angrily. Thankfully he got the message rather quickly after that and left her to her solitude. The teen sighed and stood not looking behind her as she walked out the cafe she would surely never be allowed back into and rested her back on another nearby building as she scrolled through her contacts to find the number Lori had given her just the day before.

"Hello, may I please get in contact with Leslie Lovell, ma'am?"

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~ Cafe △With ~ A shrew △What Taking back my life △OOC ~
When we were forever young
When we were outlaws
We're outlaws of redemption, baby
Hooligans
We destroyed suburbia
When we were outlaws
Outlaws of forever

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:20 pm
User Image

Yvonne Quimby & Jonas Spencer's Wedding
Saturday, November 5, 2044
Haverhill, Suffolk

Wedding Party
Bride: Yvonne Quimby
Groom: Jonas Spencer
Maid of Honour: Elizabeth Pierce
Best Man: Gabriel Spencer
Bridesmaid: Zoe Quimby
Groomsman: Dominique Hallwyd
Flower Girl: Penelope Barrett
Ring Bearer: Eitan Ross

Guests
*all guests may bring +1's & their children
Spencer Family
Quimby Family
Elzabeth Pierce
Dominique Hallwyd
Pamela Gautreaux
Dora Rosales

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty
Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:43 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Yvonne Quimby
                                                  Beauxbatons Alumna - Twenty Nine - Pureblood - Foreign Affairs
                                                  ╚════════════════════════════╝

Yvonne looked around the church, taking it all in. This was her wedding and every person she loved was here, celebrating her and Jonas’ love. Nobody was arguing over any petty business, and best of all, she could finally stop pretending to be a virgin around Jonas’ parents – assuming they actually believed it. Nobody in her family did, but then again, she never had to pretend her and her boyfriend weren’t doing the do around them – not that they even asked. Speaking of her family, her parents had made it down for the wedding from France, and so did her grandparents from both sides. Although it was a little overwhelming to have all of her and her fiancé’s – nay, husband’s – living relatives in one place, the witch had never felt more loved. Especially by Jonas’ faith-loving parents. The newlywed gazed back at her husband, reaching out for his hand before intertwining their fingers. “Want to get some champagne?” she asked, implying that she just wanted to get drunk already. Besides uniting two souls forever and celebrating love, that’s what modern day weddings were for.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna get lost in translation with you ♪ ❤

Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:14 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Seven Years Old - Second Grade - Bug Collector - Halfblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════╝

Penelope ran back and forth through the flower petals that she had thrown on the ground during the ceremony. Today, she was a magical fairy princess and she loved it. Her dress, her shoes, and the tiara on her head all played a part in making her feel like one – the only thing missing were some fairy wings which, after a long conversation that dragged on for about a week, she was talked into not wearing. That was okay, she’ll just wear them at her own wedding one day. “Look, Eitan!” Penny exclaimed as she piled a bunch of the petals into her hands before dropping them on the four year old. There weren’t too many kids her age here, but she didn’t mind playing with the younger ones. Sometimes, it was more fun because they’d do what she says.

Hot cross buns, hot cross buns
                                                One a penny, two a penny, hot cross buns

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:32 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Alexandria Barrett
                                                  Gryffindor Alumna - Thirty Two - Pureblood - All or Nothing Ink and Board Shop
                                                  ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Alexandria was seated with Syd in her arms, who was busy playing with her hair. At least he behaved and kept quiet during the ceremony, she supposed. The witch’s eyes darted over to her daughter to make sure she didn’t lose sight of her. Alex knew how hyper she got when she was excited, and although this was her second time being a flower girl at a wedding, the seven year old couldn’t stop talking about it for a few days leading up to the wedding. “We should probably get Penny to wash up. Dinner’ll be soon,” she said to Crash, who was seated next to her at the table. Not too long ago, it was the two of them who were getting married. It was crazy how time flew by.

We're connected by the sun and all the stars above
                                                  ..................You melt me and my body feels no shame

And I don't care tonight if it burns too bright .............
                                                  'Cause baby that's why I came

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:54 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Rosabella Winthrop
                                                Gryffindor Alumna - Thirty One - Muggleborn - Seer - St. Mungo's Welcome Witch
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

At first, Rosabella was a little nervous about inviting Andrea to Yvonne and Jonas’ wedding. Although her family has met her girlfriend several times in the last couple of years, the way they found out Bella was bisexual still haunted her sometimes. In the end, it worked out alright, but she wasn’t ready to step out of the closet and the fact that it wasn’t her or Andrea’s decision really sucked. But here they were, and so far, no one has made any awkward remarks. Bella hadn’t any idea how Andrea felt about coming as her plus one today, and although the witch never told her girlfriend how nervous she was, she was sure the werewolf could tell. “Thanks for doing this with me,” she said in a hushed tone so that no one around them could eavesdrop. Luckily, the church was pretty loud due all the chatter and background music.

During the span of their relationship, Rosabella attended two weddings dateless, one of which being Alex and Crash’s. Of course she attended that one dateless – nobody knew about her newly formed relationship at the time and she was sure not about to come out of the closet at her step sister’s wedding. Ironically, her step sister was the reason her whole family found out in the first place. However, when she had attended Danica’s wedding, nobody except Dani knew about Andrea. Although her best friend supported the idea of Bella inviting her girlfriend to her wedding, the seer chose not to since other guests were invited and the word would inevitably get out.

Don't hate your nature, hate the fact that you can't change it
                                                Minor playing with the majors, you can't make it so you fake it

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:32 pm
User Image

Always stay here, never leave me
                                                ★ These will be lifelong stories

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
                                                Hufflepuff Alumna - Twenty Six Years Old - Halfblood - Ghoul Task Force
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════╝

Cordelia had of course invited Dakota to Yvonne and Jonas’ wedding as if it wasn’t expected. This would be there third wedding together, but the first one where they were together together. Not like their status really made a difference, anyway. Her family had met him and liked him, and it’s already been a few years since they started dating. The next step was much bigger than having him be her date to a wedding – the next step was to move out of her parents’ place and in (hopefully) with him. The brunette had been thinking about it for a while now – roughly two years – but based on how slow her boyfriend took their relationship from the beginning, Cora kept her hopes to herself to try and not scare the boy away. However, the older that she got, the more pressure she felt to move out of the Quimby/Winthrop family home and into her own place. The only issue was she didn’t see a point in moving out unless it was to live with Dakota. The witch gazed over at her boyfriend, getting lost in how dreamy he looked in a suit, and started to daydream about the perfect wedding – their wedding.

The light from your eyes made it feel like
                                                We were dancing in the moonlight 🌙

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:57 pm
User Image

I can't help but feel like I'm one in a m i l l i o n
                                              I'm worth all the c r a p that I'm putting you through

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Zoe Quimby

Beauxbatons Alumna - Twenty One Years Old - Pureblood
                                              Hair Stylist - Magic Clips Salon

╚══════════════════════════╝

For her parents, this wedding was all about catching up with their daughters. However, since Yvonne was stuck being the bride and doing bride things, like socializing with every. single. person. at this event, Zoe spent the majority of her time with their parents – unless she was doing “important” bridesmaid stuff. Beth was the Maid of Honour, so she took on most of the wedding party responsibility along with Gabe. Speaking of Gabe, Zoe found it very unreasonable that Yvonne had no issues with his bright carrot coloured hair whereas she was furious when she had learned that Zoe had refused to tone down her bright pink hair. “It doesn’t look nice with the burgundy,” she’d argue. “Well, neither does orange.” And the fact that Zoe colours her hair like that on purpose does not negate the fact that Gabriel could have coloured his hair to “tone it down.” There were ways to do so without damaging his hair. Magic existed and yes, it took practice, but helloooo! That was Zoe's job. Weddings were overrated.

((OOC: outfit in left picture – open for interaction))

User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:23 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip felt pretty snazzy in his suit. The fifteen year old didn’t get to dress up often – in fact, the last time he even got to dress up was about five years ago at Alex and Crash’s wedding. However, at that point in his life, he really didn’t care much for dressing up. What ten year old did? When his parents took his shopping this year, he had a lot more fun in picking out an outfit. All that he was constrained to was that he had to wear dark blue to match Chelsea, who had agreed to go as his date. Of course, his entire family had teased him about liking her, but that wasn’t what was going on here. Phil had invited Chelsea because they were friends and that wasn’t about to change because she agreed to be his date. They were attending as friends to have some fun and eat cake in fancy outfits. It was a nice change compared to being at Hogwarts all weekend.

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:30 pm

User Image

𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪:
𝔉𝔢𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔇𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔦𝔵

𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔢:
𝔈𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔟𝔢𝔱 𝔄𝔪𝔰𝔢𝔩

𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔬𝔣 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔬𝔯 :
ℭ𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔬𝔯𝔶

𝔅𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔐𝔞𝔫:
ℜ𝔥𝔢𝔱𝔱 𝔜𝔢

ℜ𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔯:
𝔈𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔇𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔦𝔵

𝔊𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔏𝔦𝔰𝔱:
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔦𝔵 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔪𝔰𝔢𝔩 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶
𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔡𝔬𝔱𝔲𝔰 𝔈𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔰-ℌ𝔞𝔩𝔩
𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝔓𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔳𝔫𝔞-ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔱
𝔊𝔦-𝔖𝔢𝔲𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔥𝔬
𝔄𝔲𝔤𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔏𝔦
𝔍𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔥 𝔏𝔞𝔫𝔢

𝔊𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔡 𝔞 +1

The Forgotten Weasley
Cadence Gregory

mc2
Rhett Ye

Cara MiaKitty
Nathaniel Ellerly

Graydon Ironshield
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft

Yukina101
Gi-Seung Cho

Addaellis
August Li

Trickblues
Jonah Lane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:39 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Today was so far the best ever! Soon as him an Elisabet had asked his parents to help with planning the wedding, mom and dad agree wholeheartedly. Hi mom and grandma where Elizabet's entourage for the dress picking colors. Both lovebirds decided on a steampunk theme. A nice burgundy for the main color. Even though he begged, his parents simply refused to let him pay for really anything. And Ferdie knew no expense was spared when it came down to it. Ferdie had even offered they use the grounds at home but agreed a wedding at home might be a bit weird. So they located a venue with a view and even rented rooms at the local hotel to avoid travel stress on the big day.

Speaking of big days, here they were. It wasn't a big guest list it was due to be twenty to thirty or so based on RSVPs. Mostly family but also friends from their school days. Rhett had delighted to be his Best Man. They were best friends and Ferdie's immediate first choice. Ferdie had spent a good chunk of the morning is state of excited nervousness. He had to get one of mom's token mom faces to even eat some breakfast. He probably fixed his tie seven times before he stopped counting. Having the heart felt chat with his dad helped a lot.

The ceremony itself was fantastic. They hadn't wanted a huge showing. Grandma had insisted on playing the music. No one argued cause well it's grandma! She could only help so much on decor so she wanted to still do something important for her grandson's wedding.Eion had in fact snuck a weird eye in. Seemed like mom's convincing didn't work or he snuck the change in. Ferdie didn't mind though. He loved his weird family, and he was glad to have Elizabet join it. He knew she fit in just fine.

The stressful pare was long over and after a period of family and friend congratulating them and a playful jest from grandpa about great grandkids. His grandpa would seem serious at first but then chuckle when they both had sheepish answers. They were able to sneak a brief moment alone as they headed to the reception area. "See now you're legally stuck with me" Ferdie said lightly hip bumping Elizabet as they held hands walking. There were very few ways this day could be better and all of them were with his love

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:30 am
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Suffolk County
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? My wonderful new husband
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Our wedding
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? I love him so much

Elisabet had spent the past week in a blur of wedding related activities, but finally the big day was here. The day was spent getting everyone ready, though Bet seemed pretty confined into her room. She wanted to spend the day with Ferdie, but people kept telling her it was bad luck and such. Too bad, she thought, but she did allow people to continue helping her. Seweryna pinned her hair up all fancy and helped with makeup, then the few girls helped her into her rather fluffy dress. Well, at least they all seemed pleased with it.

After they stepped out, a different presence swept into the room. Bet looked up at her father, smiling when the man sighed happily. He quickly swept his daughter into a hug, the two sharing a long moment. Elisabet knew this was hard for her father, both since his only marriage had not worked and because she was going to be changing her last name, effectively shushing the Amsel line. The two shared a long, heartfelt talk, speaking of everything on their minds and more, before Seweryna interrupted briefly to let them know it was time. Terrence gently kissed Bet atop the head, then stepped out to let her finish. She carefully dried her tears, then followed the small group down to the aisle.

Despite knowing she shouldn't, Bet peeked around the corner, smiling brightly when she saw Ferdie standing there. He looked so nice all dressed up.... though she couldn't help but wonder what he looked like aaaaall dressed down. The young woman shook her head gently, giggling quietly as the thought left her head. That was an issue for later, not now. For now, she carefully linked arms with her dad, the man trying not to cry as he led Bet down the aisle. At the end, the two Amsels shared a hug, then Terrence shook Ferdie's hand before the ceremony officially began.

Only a few short moments later, the two had said their I Do's and professed love in their vows.... and that was it. They were married. She was excited to kiss her new husband, a perfect start to their long lives together. They spent a while talking to all their guests, most of which were a bit teary eyed. Even little Eion looked like he'd been hiding tears, and he seemed happy when Bet gave him a hug and a reassuring pat on the shoulder. As the group headed to the reception, Ferdie grinned and declared himself legally stuck to her. Bet giggled, then quipped back, simply because Ferdie had the best reactions. "Nah, I still have the receipt, don't worry." She sent him a grin, then gently pressed a kiss to his cheek. She already knew there was no way they would drift apart, despite not really knowing all that much about married life. It was just a feeling she had, very similar to the butterflies she still felt whenever Ferdie was being adorable. No matter what, she thought, she knew they would make it work.

Kungfudemoness

Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ, ᴛʜɪs ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs, I ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, I'ᴍ sᴏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, ʙᴀʙʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye

Rhett was sincerely happy for his best friend Ferdie and his lovely new wife Elisabet. The two were obviously very happy together, made a good team and had a respect for each other. All which pointed towards a very successful marriage in the following years (and hopefully decades). Rhett may not have much experience in the romantic department as most girls in school swooned over Ferdie overlooking him and fate did not seem to have it in the cards for him. Currently living on a farm with little outside contact did not increase his chances. He was happy though, so that is what counted. He did suppose there were the nymphs where he lived so he wasn't completely isolated and a quick floo ride would get him almost anywhere he wanted.

Today, was not about him. Rhett was happy to linger back from the newly wed couple to watch from a distance as they gave cheek kisses and joked together. It was wonderful. Rhett had his moment with Ferdie as his best man, now it was his time with his wife. Wife. Wow it seemed like they were still first years at Hogwarts again and now one of them is married. It was wonderful but jarring in the best possible way.

Time: June 22, 2047

{OoC: }
                                                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Slytherin AlumnusAurorTwenty-Two Years OldSingle

It shouldn't have come as a surprise for Faina, but it did anyway when she received notice of Ferdie's impending nuptials. There were many young ladies at school who vied for his attentions, so, she supposed, it was only a matter of time before he met one he wanted to spend a lifetime with. Having the chance to meet Elisabet, she saw how much in love they were with each other, and she was glad her friend had found a match he would be content to spend his life with. The surprise, at least in her mind, came from seeing someone her own age already getting married, although she was being to suspect her own little sister might be marrying soon, and she was four years her junior.

The life of a young Auror was not necessarily conducive for much in the way of romance, not with the long hours she tended to keep. It was the long hours and the nights she didn't come home which worried her mother to no end, and exasperated certain other relationships. She and Lucien parted ways a while ago, not because of any sort of discord, but simply because they parted ways, and though their split was as amicable as was possible, it still hurt. For a while afterward, Faina simply poured herself into her work, advancing her career, telling herself romance simply wasn't meant for her.

However, she recently met Kylian, a classical violinist, and while she really couldn't call him more than a friend at the current time, she found his company pleasurable and something to look forward to. It was a beginning; where it would lead she didn't know, and that was part of the fun, and, for now, it would be enough. She certainly enjoyed listening to him play. It was enough for her to invite him to be her escourt for today's wedding, and to have Kitten help her pick out a pretty dress for the occasion, as she would have been perfectly fine with simply dressing for work otherwise.

Today, however, was all about Ferdie and Elisabet, and she was happy to be a witness to their new beginning, and be with Kylian. She also got a kick out of seeing Rhett as the best man, and she couldn't help thinking about how they all met up as First Years, and all the adventures they wanted to have, and all the trouble they wanted to cause.

OOC:
The Forgotten Weasley

User Image
"You told me something that scared me to death
Don't take me home, I can't face that yet
I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
And I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action, and other times reaction
All I own, all I own, are the strides I spend to the finish line.
All I own, all I own, are the strides I spend to the finish line
And I'll give you those, just don't make me go home."

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas