Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Hunstanton Beach ~ England Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:34 pm
Hunstanton Beach

User Image

Hustanton beach located in Norfolk, England is a large area facing the Wash which includes area of cliffs for beautiful sight seeing. It is a place that captures the very essence of the traditional seaside resort. From a gentle stroll along the promenade, to amusements, fish and chips, coffee stalls, doughnuts, a good gift store, and more it is a great place for families. Pony rides are also offered during the summer months to children of any age.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:53 pm
There's a drumming noise inside my head,
That starts when you're around...
I swear that you could hear it;
It makes such an almighty sound!
There's a drumming noise inside my head,
That throws me to the ground.

User Image
ɛʟʊռɛɖ
ƈʀɨֆȶօɮɛʟ
ɦɛɨֆȶ

քʊʀɛɮʟօօɖ ʍօȶɦɛʀɖʊʀʍֆȶʀǟռɢ ɢʀǟɖʊǟȶɛʍʊɢɢʟɛ ʟɨǟֆօռ օʄʄɨƈɛ

Ned hadn't really been to the beach at all growing up- Durmstrang had an icy lake, which wasn't very good for swimming except on the occasional dare or prank. And her parents, when they were alive, had hardly been the type to take their children on vacation. She wasn't overly fond of hot weather or swimming herself, but she didn't mind being on the beach, so long as it wasn't so scorching out that she was going to end up looking like a lobster, and Ray had never been to the seashore. He could swim- or, she'd at least taught him how to doggy paddle in the local public pool. Still, she thought she'd start him on proper swim lessons of some sort next year or so, and for now she wasn't letting him out of her sight, even if he kept trying to take off his swim shirt. Luckily, Darcy and Will were on hand... although Will attempting to drown Ray was potentially a possibility. Well, what was childhood without a little danger? She was mostly shocked, in keeping with her pessimistic streak, that she and Darcy were still together.

As a single parent you heard all sorts of horror stories about single parents dating one another, although she suspected about half of them were specifically designed to shame people for daring to have a life outside of their child/children. And it was good to be able to go out on dates, both with and without the boys. She wouldn't say that she and Darcy were wildly in love with one another- they weren't teenagers, they were adults in their early thirties with children and careers to worry about. They couldn't devote every second of their days to obsessing over each other. But she respected and cared about him a great deal, and she thought he felt the same way for her. Being with Darcy was easy in the sense that neither of them was in any particular rush- they simply enjoyed one another's company and that was enough. Besides, Ray had now known for Darcy and Will for... over half his life, really.

Speak of the devil... "Wait until I at least lay the towel down," she scolded the toddler, who ignored her and darted a little further down the beach.

"Ma, come on!"

The water was not particularly rough, but the waves hitting the shore did intimidate the three year old enough that he hesitated as they lapped up around his toes. "Orion," Ned said in exasperation, finishing with the towel and putting down her bag, glad she had thought to put on the sunscreen before they left the flat. "What did I just say?" It would be easy to blame Will for her son's burgeoning stubborn streak, but she sensed that had less to do with the older boy, and more to do with Ray being a Heist.

OOC:
Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

I swear that you should hear it;
It makes such an almighty sound!
Louder than sirens, louder than bells...
Sweeter than heaven and hotter than hell...
I ran to a tower where the church bells chime;
I hoped that they would clear my mind.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:39 pm
Look up, I look up at night,
Planets are moving at the speed of light.
Climb up, up in the trees,
every chance that you get,
is a chance you seize.
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
Pureblood | Father | Auror

Darcy thought a day at the beach was a perfect distraction for him and Will from the process of packing, moving, and selling. After a serious heart-to-heart, he and his son mutually agreed that the cottage was just too big for just the both of them while silently he was sure they also both agreed that there were much too many memories there as well. So he began looking in both the wizarding paper and online for flats just within good school zones and were close enough to say, a book store for his comic book obsessed son to roam freely. With moderate supervision. None of the magical properties had been up to his and his son' standards (he enjoyed his wifi after having most of his life and his son flat out refused anything that didn't have electricity) so he had been stuck to muggle places. Some had been tempting, one he almost actually contacted the leasing agent until he looked around the neighborhood. In particular, the darkened alleys that seemed to surround the apartment building hadn't been to his liking, nor the fact that the person showing him the empty flat had first asked if he were a bobby. Despite what his son said, he did not throw him over his shoulders and high-tail it out of their office. Though he did want to. Thankfully though he managed to find a place that perfectly fit his and Will's needs and would be available before the cottage's final sale went through. Darcy didn't exactly know who had bought the property having sold it through an agent and asked to remain completely anonymous and found that not knowing still allowed his mind to conjure up unwanted images of a happy couple, possibly with a baby or two, walking around the home he had reconstructed.

It didn't sting much like it used to but it was still there. It was why he was so thankful for Ned and Orion, though he was thankful for them any day of the week but moreso now. He had been afraid that dating Ned would be similar to dating Jane; in that there were fireworks at every turn with impromptu dance scores and the like. Instead,his and Ned's romance was warm and pleasant, and most importantly stagnant. There was no worry that the wrong thing said would suddenly result in a silent treatment or lock out. Mainly because the Durmstrang alumni was more likely to talk about what was bothering her at the moment than letting it fester than because she was a mature single mother but still, it bolstered his confidence just a tad that he wasn't completely hopeless. That they were stable didn't mean there weren't times where he became completely tongue-tied in her presence or simply just stared at her because holy s**t she was giving him a chance. Or simply because of what she was wearing. Like right now. Holy s**t he should've proposed a beach date sooner.

Hearing her yelling out for her son brought him and his libido back down to Earth and reminded him there were young, impressionable and best of all volatile children around them. He'd be lucky if both children didn't blind each other with salt water and sand by the end of the day. Darcy gave a short wave towards Ned and Orion and led him and his son towards her beach setting greeting the woman and child with a fond grin. "Hello to you both, great to see you're so enthused about the ocean, Ray." he said cheekily to the toddler. Since their home had been just a short ways away from the ocean, he had insisted that everyone in the household learn to swim, himself included, and was happy all his children had taken to it.

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK
All that noise, and all that sound,
All those places I got found.
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground,
if you could see it then you'd understand?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aɢε Sıх Fυтυяε Hσɢшαятƨ Sтυɔεпт Hαʟғвʟσσɔ

Will had firmly decided that even though he was excited about moving, the work involved made him want to scream. The Bennetts had been working nearly nonstop on packing up all their belongings, and selling whatever they didn't need or want. The two had gotten to go and look at a ton of flats, though a few were nicer than others. There was one in a rather scary part of town, and shortly after they arrived, Darcy'd practically carried Will out like he was a sack of potatoes... or maybe a suitcase full of bricks. Finally, they'd found a really, really nice place with a gigantic library, and instantly they knew they'd found home. Darcy, of course, had done a ton of research about all the local schools before they had decided on one that sounded like a good fit. Though he'd never admit it, Will was grandly excited by the idea of "advanced education" classes, exclusive to the kids too smart for their year. Perhaps he'd try to get into that class too. If nothing else, he figured it'd make his dad happy.

When Darcy had gotten the idea to plan a day at the beach to give a break from all the moving, Will had pounced on the idea. Unfortunately, he'd thought it'd just be the two of them, but Darcy had decided to invite Ned and Ray. Will rather liked Miss Ned, though he was still "warming up" to Ray. Or at least that was what the adults called it. Either way, Will had woken early on the morning they'd planned to go and helped pack their bag and some snacks. He made sure to fill up their bottles with water, since it was supposed to be rather warm. When they finally got to the beach, Ned was chasing after Ray and scolding him, something which gave the older boy a momentary giggle. He knew how to behave at the beach! There were rules so no one drowned! While they walked over, Will rubbed sunscreen into his cheeks, since he knew for sure his face always burned, and he didn't like looking like a blushy little girly.

The blonde watched as the adults greeted one another, and then he looked over at Ray, who was standing with his toes in the water. "Hi Miss Ned. You look a little grumpy, but that's okay 'cause I'm a good swimmer, so you don't have to worry about me, 'kay? So you only have one kid to watch." He nodded once, then started to set up his towel and stuff. After everything was laid out to his satisfaction and he was sure he was covered in enough sunscreen (enough so that there was some staining his blonde hair white, though he didn't know that much), the boy hopped through the hot sand until he was able to step into the cool water. Without worrying that the younger boy might want to follow, Will waded into the water up to his tummy, before yelping at the cold. He looked back at the adults, then pinched his nose and dove underwater, popping back up a few feet away with a grin.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Yᴏᴜ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
Dᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, I ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴇᴛ
I’ᴍ ᴀsʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I’ᴍ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴍ ᴀsʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
I’ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Aʟʟ I ᴏᴡɴ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀɪᴅᴇs I sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴɪsʜ ʟɪɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ... ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:06 pm
Twelve steps into your backyard....
Through tall green grass, and into the world!
Ain't it feel right, ain't it feel nice?
In your own backyard?
Through dirty winding road, around your feet...
That carries me along and into the beat!

User Image
orιoɴ
αlιѕтαιr
нeιѕт

нαlғвloodoɴly cнιldαɢe тнree

Ray recoiled slightly as the waves washed over his feet and scowled back at Dark-C, who was a bit too happy about them being here. Ray was not sure why the water kept chasing him, but he didn't think he liked it very much. He wandered over to make faces at Will, who was putting on the gross white stuff Ma had smushed into his skin before. She said it was so the sun wouldn't hurt him, and that she needed even more because her skin was lighter. Well, Will was just as pale as Ma, so Ray kind of hoped the sun beat him up a lot today. It would be funny to see the sun come down and roll after him. "Ma's not glum-pea," he insisted, and glowered as the older boy ran into the water, then went under before coming back up. Not to be outdone, Ray charged after him, the water immediately lapping up around his chest, screeched at how cold it was, tried to go back, stumbled, and fell down in the surf as another wave came in.

"Oh dear," said Ned faintly as it washed over him, before giving Darcy a bit of a sheepish 'I promise I can control my child' look and jogging after him to pick up the now soaked, flailing little boy. "Hey, hey," she soothed, bouncing him on her hip, and wincing a bit as she waded into the cold water herself. "Don't rush into it like that, yeah?" Ray, to his credit, was not crying hysterically, but did cling as she lowered him to dangle his feet in the water, although he seemed slightly more at ease with the whole thing now that the shock of the cold of the water had worn off. He promptly kicked water in Will's direction, while Ned rolled her eyes. "At least one of them is maturing, and it's clearly not mine."

OOC:

Didn't need to go so far-
You found what you were looking for!
I didn't need to go so far-
To find what you were looking for.
You just didn't know, you just didn't care...
It was there, in your own backyard.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:31 pm
Look up, I look up at night,
Planets are moving at the speed of light.
Climb up, up in the trees,
every chance that you get,
is a chance you seize.
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
Pureblood | Father | Auror

Darcy chuckled at Will's proclaim that he and Ned didn't have to worry about him since he knew how to swim while still doggedly watching how he approached the waves and went under only to pop up a few feet away. He was then surprised to see Orion charge after him only to fall in the wave and took a step forward to help but was beaten by Ned who, in hindsight, was a much better choice for the matter. The toddler had just stopped sending him dark looks, as dark as a look a three year old could give. He walked over to them after his crying had stopped and was grinning as the boy was almost victoriously kicking water over towards his son. "I don't know about that, I think Will's just happy about his new school. Did I mention we finally found a place? It's in this town called 'Little Venice' and it's in walking distance to a great school that he took a shine to the curriculum. That or their karate and comic book club." Darcy said with a shrug and chuckle. "But in all seriousness it's a great location, really it's practically perfect. You and Ray should definitely come and visit once we're settled. They have a park right next to the building that's like a mix between a garden and a pirate cove." he invited them directing the last of his sentence towards Orion to see if he took an interest.

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK
All that noise, and all that sound,
All those places I got found.
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground,
if you could see it then you'd understand?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah grinned as they arrived at the beach. Today was one of her fantastically good days. She was able to walk with almost no assistance at all! She had brought Kronos along anyways because she was sure by the end of the day she would be exhausted, plus Kronos had learned to alert to some of her more severe allergies which was always a nice plus to keeping her safe. She hobbled along the sandy beach, one hand clinging to Sebastian anyways... just in case she fell... obviously. Not like she wanted to cling to him or anything... totally not. She grinned suddenly, and stopped. It was the perfect place to set up their towels for the day It was far enough away from the water to not get any waves splashed on it, but close enough she wouldn't be struggling to just get to and from the water. She pulled her towel out of the pack on Kronos' back and flopped it onto the ground before plopping down herself. Kronos flopped next to her and grinned happily.

Aleah scratched behind his ears before pulling some more things out of his pack, mostly a bowl and water bottle for him as well as some snacks for the group. She would have brought lunch as well, but Alethea had claimed she was bringing it, so Aleah had withheld the urge. She looked around at the group before asking. "So what first? Swimming?"

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Yukina101
I hope I quoted everyone right!

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:16 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxinsert location
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAleah, Balder, Kiki, Emma, Ally, Caty, Finn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lετ'ṡ ģø - ḋøṉ'τ ώαïτ - τhïṡ ṉïģhτ'ṡ αlṃøṡτ øṿεɾxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          høṉεṡτ, lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ ṉïģhτ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBas couldn't say he wasn't excited by the prospect of going to the beach with his friends. He was actually thrilled, because one, it was the beach, and two, he was there with his best friends. That was basically the recipe for an excellent Summer day, if he were being totally honest. The only hitch was...

spaceShite, he was staring again. How much of that was allowed, exactly? Aleah was his girlfriend (and he still didn't quite believe that, even though it'd been months), so he was allowed to stare a little, right? But not too much, because that'd be creepy and super inappropriate. The trouble was, he had no idea where the line was between 'acceptable use of boyfriend privileges' and 'you're kinda being a pervert'. What was proper etiquette? There wasn't exactly a handbook on this. It'd be nice if there was. "Congrats on the girlfriend! You're allowed to stare at her for approx. NUMBER of seconds before it gets creepy, and no more than NUMBER of times in an hour. There must be a NUMBER minute gap between staring." Why didn't that exist?!

spaceNormally it wasn't a big deal, because yeah he stared, but it was because she was pretty. Really pretty. But right now she was wearing significantly less clothing than he was used to seeing her in, and his eyes could not seem to stay on acceptable above-the-neckline type places. Dammit, why'd he have to hit puberty, anyway? Life was easier before he had to worry about stupid hormones.

spaceHe almost slapped himself to try and focus when she spoke. The blonde probably shouldn't have had to piece together what she'd asked, given that it'd been a pretty short, simple question. But his brain was fuzzy and he couldn't quite process what words had been said, or how they worked together in the English language. When he figured it out, he shrugged, wishing that they'd been here long enough for him to claim the red in his cheeks was a sunburn.
                                                          "I dunno, this was Kiki's idea," he pointed out. He glanced over at the dark-skinned girl, and wondered how the hell he could have such a hard time not staring at Aleah, but no interest whatosever in looking at any of the other girls. Gyah, was this what Chris felt like with his sister? Gross. He was going to be gross like them. Great.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxώhεṉ ÿøυ ṡṃïlε, ï ṃεlτ ïṉṡïḋε
                                                          xxxxxxï'ṃ ṉøτ ώøɾτhÿ ƒøɾ α ṃïṉυτε øƒ ÿøυɾ τïṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï ɾεαllÿ ώïṡh ïτ ώαṡ øṉlÿ ṃε αṉḋ ÿøυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxï'ṃ јεαløυṡ øƒ εṿεɾÿвøḋÿ ïṉ τhε ɾøøṃ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:50 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBeach
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder, Ally, Emma, Bas, Aleah, Caty, Finn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α ρєяfσямαи¢є ∂єѕєяνιиg σf ѕтαи∂ιиg σναтισиѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ωнσ ωσυℓ∂ нανє тнσυgнт ιт'∂ вє тнє тωσ σf υѕ؟ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ∂σи'т ωαкє мє ιf ι'м ∂яєαмιиg xxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι'м ιи тнє мσσ∂ ¢σмє σи αи∂ gινє ιт υρxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiki had to wonder how exactly Aleah had ended at the head of the pack. Bas was walking with her, of course, her hand wrapped tightly around his, but it was pretty obvious he was just going wherever she led him. And staring at her arse while he was at it. The Hufflepuff smirked, staring holes into the back of the boy's head as if to telepathically say 'I see you, I am so onto you'. Still, that didn't quite explain how they'd all ended up filing behind the blonde couple... Kiki supposed it could be chalked up to everyone being mindful of Aleah's, uh, special needs? She sure as hell didn't want to be the one to pick a spot on the beach, only to later find out that it was a bad choice and the girl hadn't spoken up to say so. Then again, when had Aleah ever hesitated to speak up?

spaceStill, yeah, it was probably easier to just let her lead the way. Though, when Bas redirected his girlfriend's question about what they should do towards her, Kiki crossed her arms, arching a brow at him.
                                                          "Just 'cause I wanted to go to the beach doesn't mean I'm like, the boss, or something," she pointed out. "I just wanted to go to the beach with Balder. And figured it'd be more fun with more people, so we invited you guys. And then I figured if his best friend got to come, so did mine, and then you invited Caty. This is barely even my idea anymore." She didn't mind the excess of people, of course. In fact, she was thrilled! She didn't know Caty as well as the boys, nor did she know Aleah that well. Or Emma, really, and that was the biggest tragedy of them all, since Emma was her best friend's girlfriend and all. She'd even set them up! Kind of! Caty's boy, she didn't know at all, she'd never even met him before this. She didn't even know if she'd heard about him, though she figured she must have. Someone had to've mentioned him before, right? Whatever, the point was, she was getting to know them all better.

spaceAnd (hopefully) getting to ogle her boyfriend shirtless. She'd spent enough time spying on him in Quidditch practices (maybe that was why she sucked so much, actually) that she figured he had to look damn good. And since they were dating now, and he'd put her through so much nonsense to get to that point, she felt getting to watch him doing various beachy activities sans shirt was her due. Swimming especially. Water. Dripping. Yesssssss. Puberty had hit Balder like a ton of bricks. Very, very nice bricks. Bricks that she felt she owed money to. If someone had told her when she'd first met the kid that he'd be growing up like that, she'd have called them crazy, and yet here they were and hot damn.

spaceSpeaking of swimming, though, she supposed she could at least weigh in on the idea.
                                                          "I'm not going to demand we do anything, really, but my vote is totally for swimming. After everyone puts on sunblock, anyway. I have zero desire to watch the lot of you go from pasty humans to perfectly cooked lobsters." She flashed them all a wicked grin at that. Of course, she'd be wearing sunblock as well, since she could burn just as much as they could. But, her burns wouldn't be as obvious. "I have even less desire to find out if witches get skin cancer," she added, and shuddered.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          I already quoted everyone with Sebastian so doing it with Kiki felt kinda redundant lol

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:56 am
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

$ḯϰтн ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder walked with Kiki, already wanting to take off his shirt and just dive into the water right away. The only things that stopped him from doing so was the fact that one, he did have to actually take off his sunglasses (and be half-blind since he didn't bring his regular glasses with him), and two, he actually had to put his towel somewhere away from the water since its main purpose was to dry him off while at the beach. An eyebrow quirked as he noticed that Aleah had already staked out a place on the sand and was waiting for everyone to catch up. Apparently she was just as impatient to get into the water as he was. Then again, he hadn't been to the beach since...

Shoving that thought out of his mind, he glanced to the side, catching what Bas and Kiki were talking about and grinning despite himself.
                                                  "Well, it's nice to get out to the beach, so why not invite everyone else? Besides, I haven't been able to meet Caty's kjæreste yet, so I figured it wasn't going to be that bad. Plus it's not like everyone here isn't friends so..." Which led him to recall that he had tried to invite Glynn, but his cousin had flat out refused. He had reason to suspect that it was because Glynn still had issues with everything, and going to the beach involved Glynn dressing in something other than long sleeves and pants, which made Balder wonder just how many scars he was hiding. Balder had no problem with showing off the scar he'd gotten from Roald, but it had to be a lot different knowing that he had family and friends to help him recover from nearly dying than being tortured for years.

Which led him to remember that they were all pretty much dressed for the beach, and that meant that Kiki was very much... He felt the blush that he'd been struggling to keep under control start up, and he risked a glance at his girlfriend. Yeah, she was definitely hot, and he cleared his throat, hoping to distract himself from ogling Kiki. The comment about sunblock and... skin cancer? That was the term she used, right? Well, obviously it went over his head.
                                                  "I never had a problem with sunburns. My mor knows a spell that can take care of it, and I could always ask her to cast it on me. What's sunblock and skin cancer, anyway?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I have no clue what they're talking about...
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:43 am
User ImageUser Image

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

Alethea was right behind her best friend and Balder. She knew everyone at least semi well here, but she wasn't close friends with any of them besides Kiki and of course Emma. She was determined to not let that make her feel awkward though. She squeezed Emma's hand with a small smile on her face.
                                                      She was trying to avoid staring at Emma too much, because well it was rude.
                                                      Even if her girlfriend was far too attractive... especially in beach ware....
                                                      Ally fought off that blush, and turned her attention to the conversation at hand.

Kiki was claiming she was boss... which made Ally roll her eyes.
                                                      Kiki was always boss. She snorted at her own thoughts and shrugged.
                                                      "I say we swim. That's why we came here after all isn't it?" She had reached the place where Aleah had stopped at this point and she opened her bag to lay out her own towel and set the cooler down that held there lunches. It was just simple picnic food, sandwiches, pasta salad, potato salad, that sort of stuff. She also pulled out a bottle of sunblock and glanced at Balder. "Sunblock, you put it on your skin, and you don't get burned." She said with a laugh, before tossing the bottle at him. She had already applied some before leaving so she just preceded to pull off her tank top and shorts to reveal the swimsuit underneath.

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

ooc:

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:15 pm
And sometimes when you're on, you're really ******** on
And your friends they sing along and they love you
But the lows are so extreme that the good seems ******** cheap
And it teases you for weeks in it's absence
But you'll fight and you'll make it through
You'll fake it if you have to
User Image
User Image

αɢє 17 | βιρσℓαя | sℓчтнєяιи sєvєитн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty would've loved to apparate to the beach, purely and selfishly because she could now hurrah for adulthood, but she didn't want to put Finn through it during a longer distance than two feet since she wasn't sure how'd he react. Plus she'd only ever side-apparated her instructor who had been like sixty and had been popping up in places longer than even her Da had been alive so...suffice to say they just didn't. But they did enjoy a lovely roadtrip from his dorm to the beach which had been awesome because, a, she hadn't known he could drive, b, he truly had the oddest wonderful taste in music, and c, despite it being slower than a broom it was truly exhilarating to stick one's head out a window and let summer air whip through your hair. Now however they were parked and looking around for her friends which hadn't taken as long as she was afraid it would. She had been thrilled when her friends invited her along on their beach dates and encouraged her to bring Finn along knowing they were now together. The Slytherin of course knew her besties would attempt the shovel talk, and maybe only one would be actually sufficient, but she wasn't entirely worried. Finn had to be the plainest person she'd ever met like, he scheduled a day to do his laundry as well as match pairs of socks. He was so endearingly boringly plain that it just made him even more wonderful to her. Still, Caty kept an encouraging hold of his hand as they walked over to the established group waving and jumping slightly to get their attention.

"They're going to love you, I guarantee it!" she told him excitedly as she pulled him along. He scoffed, "'Love' might be a bit premature, you could guarantee they won't automatically hate my guts though. That'd make me feel a bit better." he corrected her causing her to roll her eyes at his pessimism.
                                              "Don't be so bleak! They won't hate you, they might stare a little but certainly not hate!" she soothed wondering herself about the staring aspect. Caty was pretty sure between all of them they were comfortable about muggles enough to not sound like complete aliens. But then could overhear a debate about sunblock and skin cancer and thought maybe not. Still, it wasn't like it would be a bad thing! "Hallo Leute! Thanks for the invite, this is going to be fantastic!" the teen was practically bouncing in place besides her obviously nervous boyfriend.ஐﻬ

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And you'll show up for work with a smile
You'll be better you'll be smarter
And more grown up and a better daughter
Or son and a real good friend
You'll be awake and you'll be alert
You'll be positive though it hurts

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:13 pm
So give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light
'Cause oh that gave me such a fright
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be alright
User Image
User Image

❃ᴷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᶜᵒˡˡᵉᵍᵉ ᵁⁿⁱᵛᵉʳˢⁱᵗʸ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗᴱⁱᵈᵒˡⁱˢᵗ ❃ᵀᵃᵏᵉⁿ

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Why oh why is God tempting him in such a manner. He'd been fairly good most of his life, he went to temple religiously (ha), he rarely coveted his friends things, and he'd only stared at his girlfriend's bum once on accident since they'd first met. And when said girlfriend had proposed a beach day to get him out of his dorm for a change and to meet her friends he could admit he was a tad curious to meet them. Or rather any large group of magical beings. Since being told that basically everything he'd already sort of believed actually existed he'd been dying for a chance to actually see some of it. He had been disappointed when Caty explained she couldn't show him anything until she turned seventeen but she had lent him some of her older textbooks before she went back to school. Those had certainly been eye opening, especially on the parts in their history which corresponded with his, muggle he guesses, own. So when the day came he dressed accordingly and apparently narrowly avoided death, at least that's what aparatition or whatever sounded like, and drove a few hours down to meet people he'd only heard about and hoped hadn't heard anything bad about him. From initial meeting they looked relatively normal which eased the superstitious belief that witches and wizards looked...magical. His dad would probably have a field day if he heard his thoughts. But God and Moses were the guys freaking huge! Finn had thought he was relatively ok height wise at five nine, and three quarter inches but he only mentioned that when it mattered, but feck. And the blonde in the island t-shirt looked actually ripped?! Were they really sixteen or like a different sort of wizard sixteen? Maybe he'd remember to ask Caty later on in the day. He felt a poke in his side and looked down at Caty-remembering to avoid the chest area since that was sure to get him in trouble-and saw her gesturing with her head towards the group. Oh. Right.

"Uh. Hi? I'm Finn, Caty's b-boyfriend." Finn awkwardly introduced and flushed lightly at his slight stutter. His eyes narrowed in on a cooler and widened as he thought of what sort of magical food might be within. Would it be rude to ask? Would it be ruder not to? There should really be a handbook on this sort of thing.

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

So lead me back, turn south from that place
And close my eyes to my recent disgrace
'Cause you know my call
And we'll share my all
And our children come and they will hear me roar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:25 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image

Did Emma have fears about hanging at the beach with her girlfriend and her girlfriend’s friends? Sure, she did. However, she wasn’t about to let that stop her from hitting the beach. She hadn’t been to the beach since she was a kid. Besides, the eighteen year old was pretty much a social butterfly anyways. She’d always been one to make friends easily. Course even Alethea wasn’t super close with everyone there. With being a recent graduate she was still waiting to see what life had to offer her. Any chance to get out and be with Alethea was a chance Emma was going to take.

Emma found it funny that everyone seemed to be either trying super hard not to stare at their other half or were blushing so hard because of it. The white haired girl was no acceptation. Walking along hand in hand with Alethea, she too couldn’t stop glancing over. Though, she tried her best to keep it at a minimum.

Emma thought about the initial question Aleah asked as she laid her stuff out. Towel, sunblock, water… ‘Wasn’t swimming the reason one went to the beach?’ Alethea had said it. “I agree that’s what we came for.” Emma said with a smile as she flipped off her hat before pulling of her tank top and shorts. “I don’t plan on becoming a lobster.” Emma commented to Kiki. Red and White wasn’t a good combo on a human being. With that she grabbed the sunblock and proceeded to apply it. When Balder said he didn’t know what sunblock was she smiled. “Fair warning it’s cold.” She told him after her girlfriend chucked the bottle at him. It was then Ally removed her street clothes to reveal her swimsuit. Here comes the blush…

Yes, her girlfriend was attractive but she didn’t need to lose her brain. It was when Caty and Finn showed up that she mentally slapped herself back to. Talk about a distraction. “Hello,” Emma greeted the two. She didn’t know Caty extremely well and she certainly didn’t know Caty’s boyfriend Finn. That didn’t matter much though. “Nice to meet you Finn, I’m Emma.” She introduced herself to him. Better to exchange names right? Besides he seemed nice. Nervous but that was to be expected.

With: Ally, Kiki, Balder, Bas, Aleah, Caty, Finn

Wearing: Swim Wear

OOC: ---

Cara MiaKitty
                                                Devlyn Maycry
                                                Yukina101
                                                Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah waved at the others as they reached the destination she had chosen. She blinked as everyone began removing their clothes and shrugged. She figured that meant she should join in but she was also a little worried about doing so. It wasn't like she was embarassed by her body... despite how thin and bony she was... it was more that she was embarrassed by the fact that she couldn't get her own clothes off by herself. Her fingers just didn't work that well most days, and standing on one leg to remove a shoe or pant leg wasn't something that worked out well... even on a good day like today. And she didn't share a dorm room with any of the people here so none of them had witnessed her lovely display of inadequacies.

She finally just bit the bullet and pulled an arm through her crop top first before wiggling the rest of the shirt up over her head and dropping it off her other arm. The minute it touched the ground, Kronos' happily picked up for her and handed it back to her, making her snort. "Thanks buddy." She said with a laugh, before packing it into her backpack,
                                                                    and kicking her shoes off, which Kronos of course promptly retrieved back for her after they flew a foot away or so. She placed them next to her towel,
                                                                    and then began the lovely struggle with her button on her shorts.
                                                                    Damn fingers never worked right. After a couple moments of struggling,
                                                                    her tongue sticking out between her lips in concentration, the button popped open and she laid back on her back, wiggling her hips arms and hips to get the shorts down at least far enough for Kronos to grab one of the pant legs and tug them off the rest of the way for her and drop them back into her hands. She put them in her bag too before giving the dog a loving scratch behind the ears. "You're the best." She whispered, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

Still feeling a tad awkward about her struggle, she placed her hand on Kronos' shoulders and struggled up to her feet, before putting on her best smile. "So who's ready to swim?" She had already applied sunscreen at home, but she was easy to burn already, and burning normally meant a breakout in hives which was less than attractive. So she grabbed pointed to a bottle on the ground next to her bag, and Kronos' handed it up to her for her to spray on herself as well. No hives today no sir ree.

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

ooc:

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Yukina101
I hope I quoted everyone right!

Quote:

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff