Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Hunstanton Beach ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:30 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie snorted when Elisabet mentioned his extra hours. She wasn't too wrong but the pay at the end of it all helped. "Glad it over though. Doubt i could've gotten the time off any sooner though." He said. Even busy he enjoied the job it had really only been exhausting. That and after a bit he was sure the Aurors were tired of the press. When she joked he was gross like chicken salad he had bitten into his. Lucilly the chunks were big enough that they couldn't get up his nose. "Well I am still a dude, it almost mandatory. " He said mouth half full of food but he at least used a hand to cover his mouth.

They joked and talked till the food most of the drinks where gone. This was a good time. But now he was nervous! He was good at keeping face up from his job though so hopefully it wasn't obvious. "Oh hey I wanna ask you something since we're chilling." He said locating the box. He had been sitting crosslegged and in hindsight was probably not the best idea as it looked like he was grabbing by his crotch. "Hey so I always been happy you've love me past my charm and even though anyone with a pulse and hankering for guys all want me. You the one whos always cares about me as a person." Ferdie said probably a bit sheepishly as had the box. "So I was wondering if you would wanna keep me and claim me as your own. As in...well marry me." He said opening the box up and holding it out for her to grab. She had expressed disinterest in rings due to her hand so he hoped she liked the neaklace he stealthily bought.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Hunstanton Beach
xxx Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Ferdie
xxxx Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Beach Vacation
xxxxx Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? It's a lovely day

Elisabet chuckled when Ferdie snorted before he spoke about work. "Well, the good thing is that whole fiasco is over now, and hopefully it doesn't happen again." She doubted it would, as she couldn't imagine a whole ton of people ready and willing to break the Statute of Secrecy. Hell, just to become an artificer she'd had to sign a whole contract about it! While she was eating, Ferdie commented that his dubbed 'gross'-ness was entirely required due to his gender. "Hey now, you're normally a right proper gentleman."

While they ate their lovely lunch, the couple giggled and made light conversation, before Ferdie said he wanted to ask her something. "I'd sure hope by now you don't think I need to be in any certain mood to be asked questions, hon." She grinned over at him, then watched as he moved his hand between his crossed legs. Oh no, he wasn't about to ask about that was he? He was too cute to slap and leave on a beach.... After a very confusing second, Ferdie spoke again, this time commenting on her love for him and all. Oh boy, she'd really misread the conversation. Wait. He had a box. Oh Merlin's tit this was for real. She bit her lip and tried to hide her nervous chuckle when he asked if she'd claim him. She was worried he was about to give her a ring though, since she didn't have a left hand and didn't feel like being judged forever by old people.... Luckily, he knew her well and offered a really neat necklace. Elisabet pushed herself forward and wrapped her arms over his shoulders and nuzzled into his neck.

"Yes. A million times yes, Ferdie. I love you so much."

kungfudemoness

Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ? Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴅs?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴜʀᴇ? Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ? Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ!
Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴀᴛᴇs sᴡɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs sɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɴᴏ
Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ, sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
Jᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ. Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. Sᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash