Dea's Plots and Things (Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:30 pm
Hello and welcome to my plot thread. Here you will find all of my Soq and what ideas I want to do for them (which will be added to as more ideas come to mind). Also, I will put my singles here, when I have any (if they are not already snatched up soon after I get them lol). So please feel free to leave a note if any of the plot ideas interest you or you have ideas of your own for them, thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:03 pm
Aiyana's Plots

User Image

You're Alive?!?: Aiyana thought all of her family died in a fire when she was just a foal. That is why she traveled on her own with just her bonded, Yamka, for a long time (at least until she found Kagehoshi (a stallion she adopted as her brother) and Star Blayze (her mate). Well, it seems that some of her family did get away in time and she will meet them again. So I need people to either come to me with Soq who could be her family or ask to custom a member(s) of her family.

BFFs: Aiyana loves her mate and brother with all of her heart, they are her family. However, there are days where she wishes that she had a female best friend to spend time with. After all, there are things another girl can understand better than guys. I need someone or some people to play her female best friend(s). I need those that are either sweet like her or will challenge her to be better.

Why are you here?: Aiyana tries to be very accepting of most Soquili, however, she does have a biased against Skinwalkers. She will allow anyone into her herd that has good intentions, except for them. The mare has never met one herself, but she has heard nothing but terrible things about them. Not to mention, her brother, Hoshi, got hurt by one of them. What would happen if a charmed skinwalker came to her herd injured? What would she do, would she help them, despite her disdain for their kind? I need a charmed skinwalker, one who will be injured and who will become part of the herd. I need them to actually show Aiyana that there are good skinwalkers (least some of the charmed ones) and befriend her. Also to start maybe a family of skinwalkers in the herd.

This is all my Fault: Aiyana sends one of her herd out to check around the surrounding area for any threats. When the Soq comes back, they are badly injured. Aiyana blames herself, since it was on her orders that they were sent out in the first place. It will take her family and friends to calm her down and let her know it was an accident. I need the Soq that got hurt when they were sent out. I also will eventually need more of the herd.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:45 pm
Shinkuriyuu's Plots

User Image

None yet, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Also, remember, I co-own him heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:02 pm
Azmaveth's Plots

User Image

None yet, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. heart  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:08 pm
Conleth's Plots

User Image

None yet, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:11 pm
Nicolas's Plots

User Image

None yet, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Although I co-own him, all RPing is done by me for the little guy heart  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:12 pm
reserved 7  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:14 pm
Reserved 8  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular