Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
What the hell do you want? [Request/Complaint Thread] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:37 pm
This thread is for you be able to request what you like to see in the guild. This can be certain roads that you wanna see come to life or that you created and want implemented. Story events. System ideas etc. All requests we will try to accommodate for but please realize not everything may be possible to accomplish. This i also a thread for you to be able to put down any complaints you have and we will try to do the same. Please note there are somethings that can't be changed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:35 am
I'd like to see a cruise ship Thunderdome. People can pay to go on and watch teams professionally race, or they can be people who are actually racing. The ship itself would be pretty classy, with places to eat and things like that... ;o; I really wish I had more to suggest for this but it just seems like it would be fun.  

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:10 pm
I'd like to request more restaurants in the New York subforums! Soooo I compiled a nice big list of things for you guys to choose from, whether you do so or not is up to you.

Bronx Ideas:

Fast Food- Wendy's. A burger joint with yummy sea salt fries, a drive through window, and places to eat inside. Easy to find due to the big sign that towers above the building. A good, cheap place to to go if you are in a hurry and want some grub.

Cheap Food- Montezuma's Mexican Rest! Has very good, authentic Mexican food. It is a nice cheap place to eat, with the best Pina Colada you'll ever have in your life. The portions are pretty big, expect to walk away with leftovers unless you are a hefty eater. Has great flan, too!

Fancy Expensive Food- City Island Lobster House. Known for good seafood, friendly staff, and a great vibe, the Lobster House is a good place to go if you can afford it, since it's a pretty expensive place to eat. It is a sit down restaurant with a great view of the water. It also allows free boat docking to its customers, and has an outdoor deck.

Queens Ideas:

Fast Food- Cheeburger Cheeburger. A little more upscale than the average fast food joint, but fast food all the same. Has great milkshakes and even better burgers, with the ability to craft a custom one. You can also get entire baskets of fries with every topping available, making it a fun place to go if you want to experiment with stuff.

Cheap Food- Shanghai You Garden. Very, very good traditional chinese food. They only take cash and the restaurant itself is pretty small. It has nice decor, though, and gives off a stylized yet somehow authentic feel. Strangers are often seated together, as seating space is low and the owners seem to think its nice to give their customers a chance to meet new people. They give free orders of pork dumplings and desserts with any meal, as well. All in all, a nice, cheap place to eat with cordial service one might expect from a five star restaurant.

Fancy Expensive Food- Don Peppe's. A top notch italian place that is almost always full of people, from opening to closing. A lot of customers are elderly immigrants, they like the place because it reminds them of home, but there are usually folks of all ages in here. While the food is expensive, the cost is made worth due to the quality. The stuffed artichoke is to die for and they even serve their own home made wine. Some even call it the best place in the world to eat, but they might just be exaggerating.

Manhattan Island Ideas:

Fast Food- Luke's Lobster. Despite being lobster, it is pretty cheap, and it's great food, too. Fresh lobster and crab meat on buttery, well crafted rolls, this place will never disappoint. A fine mix between fancy and casual, Luke's Lobster is a great place to go if you want a break from the average fast food while still avoiding the long wait times of a sit down restaurant.

Cheap Food- Veselka. Ukrainian food that anybody can enjoy. Many people enter just to try it out, but often come back because it's just so good. The poppyseed cake is delicious, and their homemade applesauce will knock your socks off. With traditional food like pierogi, stuffed cabbage, and borsch, most people don't really know what to get. The staff is more than happy to suggest things to their customers. Has indoor and outdoor seating.

Fancy Expensive Food- Morimoto! An expensive sushi restaurant with staff that is very good at what they do. The menu includes more than just sushi, offering a nice selection of japanese cuisines and good drinks. The restaurant itself is very classy, and customers feel a need to dress up at least a little bit when they visit. For the adventurous, caviar is available. The staff is also more than happy to answer questions.
Staten Island Ideas:

Fast Food- Taco Bell! While it is marketed is American food in Mexico, Taco Bell is considered one of the finest Mexican fast food places in America. Quick, cheap food that is easy to get, it is open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, making it a reliable place to go if you have the midnight munchies. With indoor and outdoor seating, it can accomodate anybody.

Cheap Food- Dosa Garden. Good quality Indian food at low costs combined with fast efficient service make this place a real gem for some folks. Serves the best crispy pancakes you've ever had, with the choice to stuff said pancakes with potatoes and onions, along with great flavorful sauces to go along. Once people get a taste, they always come back for more.
Fancy Expensive Food- Nurnberger Bierhaus. German food that will leave you hankering for more, the speatzle is amazing. Also has great beer, and an equally great atmosphere, which makes it awesome for getting drunk and having a good time. Compared to other fancy restaurants, the cost is quite reasonable.

Brooklyn Ideas:

Fast Food- White Castle. Known for having great sliders, the Brooklyn outpost of this food chain is no exception, with great food at a low cost. Also has good milkshakes, just like every fast food burger joint. It has some outdoor seating, but its pretty small, with only about three umbrella covered tables, each with five chairs.

Cheap Food- Memo's Kebabery. Most people don't even know about this place, but it's perfect for authentic Turkish food in a good setting and at a good, reasonable price. The food is always made fresh, nothing is ever frozen, and they even deliver. Many people say that the lamb shiski is the best, most tender lamb they've ever eaten.

Fancy Expensive Food- Peter Luger Steak House. An expensive steakhouse with quality food, they server huge plates so any customer is bound to go home with leftovers, unless they can miraculously five pounds of steak in one sitting. The menu is pretty basic and small, but perhaps that is what makes the quality so high. The restaurant itself has been around forever, and stepping into it is like going back in time since the feel is so authentic.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:39 pm
Little Italy, located in Lower Manhattan  

Brian Remington

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:41 am
Rocket League  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:44 am
I thought of an idea for road tricks! Nuke em.

Now I get it, it sounds crazy, but hear me out.
Not every rider is going to be the same. Even in the manga, they were not all the same. Most riders didn't use the same tricks unless they were taught the trick if they were on the same road. So I'd propose this as an idea.Give people a bunch of customs. It would be like letting them forge their own path for their road instead of being confined to having the tricks that are given to them by the guild.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:41 pm
Complaint - There's not enough to complain about around here! I really want to yell at you people to fix things! You should work on this! Top Priority! ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:56 pm
Vineyard Maiden

I will put these up soon.

ChrisWinchester

Give more of a description. Also post so your suggestion can be taken seriously.

Jak1Strider

You suck at Rocket League. It's a bad game. Post if you want to be taken seriously.

Avedis Angelus

The crew has talked about it. In terms of giving people a whole bunch of customs, that's not a problem, but a road needs a basis. Giving them the basic tricks of their ranks tells them a basis of what to make at that point and in between, etc. Too much regulation goes into looking over everyone's customs and we will end up seeing 20 versions of the same trick. So it's a no for now.

Hareonca

I love you  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:28 pm
Genji Gincosu
Vineyard Maiden

I will put these up soon.

ChrisWinchester

Give more of a description. Also post so your suggestion can be taken seriously.

Jak1Strider

You suck at Rocket League. It's a bad game. Post if you want to be taken seriously.

Avedis Angelus

The crew has talked about it. In terms of giving people a whole bunch of customs, that's not a problem, but a road needs a basis. Giving them the basic tricks of their ranks tells them a basis of what to make at that point and in between, etc. Too much regulation goes into looking over everyone's customs and we will end up seeing 20 versions of the same trick. So it's a no for now.

Hareonca

I love you

Little Italy

A stretch of Three Blocks on Mulberry Street. Once a bustling Italian community that stretched across a vast area changing times have shaved the territory down to a fraction of it's former self. However ATs have brought about an interesting resurgence as a shadowy group of Riders have formed a team that threatens to expand their own territory. The Mafia is just a myth... right?

And thus a suggestion...

NPC Teams!

Team Luna Bianca [White Moon]

Captain Fiore De'Luca
-Stats-
Road: Fang Road

Strength: 15
Acceleration: 30
Stamina: 20
Jump: 10

ATs: Mafioso Jammers
Description: A pair of Special Edition ATs that were released with the 50th Anniversary Deluxe HD Remaster Edition. The Limiters have been removed. Modified to suit the FangRoad
Strength: +5
Acceleration: +5
Stamina: 0
Jump: 0

-

Goon 1
-Stats-
Road: Wing Road

Strength: 10
Acceleration: 15

ATs: Goon Squad Rustlers
Strength: 0
Acceleration: 0
Stamina: +5

-

Goon 2
-Stats-

-

Goon 3
-Stats-

-

Goon 4
-Stats-

-

Goon 5
-Stats-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:17 am
Because Lulz!

Team Hell-O'ween

Captain Vlad - Wing Road

Frankenstein - Rising Road

Wolfman - Bloody Road

Swamp Thing - Lather Road

Skeleton Jack [O'Lantern] - Death Road  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:23 pm
Too ******** good at excluding others. I always hated cliques.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:03 pm
Shiro no Kitsune
Too ******** good at excluding others. I always hated cliques.

We understand roleplaying can be hard when trying find s partner to roleplay with. If need assistance webgladly can help u with a partner  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:27 am
Stop making Air Gear guilds, not even the anime worked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:46 am
BIG GUCCI EDO

Nah  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:07 am
Noble Negative J3T
BIG GUCCI EDO

Nah

If you want a more serious answer, focus on more slice of life aspects.
Like you can be a storm rider.... and that's pretty much all you can do.  
[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff