Personally, a lot of things worked quite well in my experience. I had a lot of fun rping as my character and really hope this all works out. The world needs more Rhaddy and less hospitals after all.

Creating custom tricks and parts I would say was working well, if you want cool stuff, you just need to be creative enough. I never have tuned anything, but to me, I felt a little bad if the word count got too high for tuners. I know this did change during the course of rping here, so this is really more just my thoughts.

Being a normal storm rider and also a gravity child later on, I do have experience rping on both sides. Of course, having a gravity child or brain charger, can't be made available to everyone or it would make playing as one kind of less important to the story line. This obviously might make some people feel it's unfair, everyone wants their character to have some love after all. I really don't have any suggestion of how to help something like that, but I felt I needed to at least mention it.

Another thing I didn't think helped was the ova in the guild. Not the school part, but the newer one that was created. I am not saying I'm against them entirely. I can see why they get made, sometimes it's fun to just try out new things for fun. It's just, it kind of started to get more attention than the rest of the guild for awhile there. Perhaps just leaving it to the discord ova would be a good idea.

The last thing isn't really too big, but it's about tournaments as events. I am a huge fan of that kind of event, but it's obvious to see that you need participation from a lot of people for it to really work. Getting rid of them entirely seems like a step too far, but perhaps something can be done so something fun doesn't slow down guild activity too much.

I know I don't say much in the discord, but I always did think a lot about the AG guild. It's not much, but hopefully this reply helps something. I liked the direction my character was headed and really hope that I get the chance to continue.