Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image

Soyala hadn't gotten out much, and today was the day. She stretched her legs and left the caves and was now out exploring. She had been busy learning and doing all the stuff young lions were suppose to. At least, young royal lions were suppose to. Now she was an adult and today was her day. She wasn't sure why they cared too much. She wasn't going to be the one taking over the pride.

She looked to the sky, it was going to snow soon. The clouds looked heavy. It was that time of the year where snow covered the lands deep, and everyone was in joyous song about it. She gave a smile and continued on about her way. She wondered where her siblings where, she hadn't seen them all day. Perhaps they were doing just like she was.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image User Image

Asea had awoken earlier than normal that morning, the sky still dark though only a few stars twinkled back at her as the sun started to rise. She had stayed curled around Itila while the day progressed. She hummed softly as the hare awoke and the pair began their day together. The pale blue pair wandered out into the rest of the pride's lands, a question of what they would do that day.

Asea breathed deeply, the cool, brisk air filling her lungs. Snow would fall soon, and she was incredibly excited. She enjoyed the softer snow as it fell, not quite so much the blizzards.

Itila looked up at the sky with Asea. "Its getting cold," the small hare complained, hopping forward, huddling close to Asea's leg. Perhaps they should take a break and find something more stationary to do...  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:17 pm
Soon there would be a festival, and she'd be expected to present herself with her siblings and her parents. She hated the whole royal thing sometimes, but the idea of games and festivals seemed quite pleasing to her. With that, her mind was else where and she didn't notice that there was a lioness and hare directly in her path. She was coming at them from the side, and she had yet to see them.

She continued, however, her eyes to the sky, then they fell to her paws. Still not noticing the two there, as they blended in more than she could have thought. She almost stumbled upon them before she actually realized they were there.

"OH GOSH!" she left escape her mouth as she stopped herself from colliding straight into them. It wouldn't have been the first time she's done that. Always being told to watch where she was going, yet never actually listening to it. Perhaps she should, now, since she could have hurt them. Or herself. Their well being was more important, at this moment. "I'm sorry!"

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:10 pm
Asea's focus on the hare was broken when she heard a voice a lot closer than she expected on to ever be. She flinched, startled, head whipping towards the voice.

"Oh, no!" She placated. "I wasn't looking where I was going either!" She said apologetically. If she had been paying attention to where she was going instead of Itila, she would have noticed the Princess a lot sooner.

"No harm done," She said easily, a gentle smile on her face, though Itila huffed at Asea, the hare curled closer to the warmth of Asea's belly as she spoke to the other lioness.

"What brings you all the way out here?" She wondered aloud.

I Lady Kiya I

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:08 pm
She shook herself and hopped a few steps back. "No, no, I should have been watching." She decided it was her fault, after all, she should have been paying attention. Though her lioness before her blended well into the snowy lands. "I was just out for a small stroll!"

She tried to stay out of trouble, but it seemed trouble found her anyways. Though this was less trouble now that nothing actually happened. Thank goodness! "I'm Soyala!" She said with a cheerful smile.

Seaki

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff