Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[Plot]Seeking Thrall for end of the world!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:58 am
As the title says, seeking a Thrall for the end of the world! AKA Nymph is having 9 kids.

User Image

Nymphaea is about to become a mother, again, this time, though she doesn't know it yet, she is having 9 Cubs! Nymph never really feels great when she has Cubs as they are usually a moment of weakness on her part and she still has a lot if pent up feelings about being a pink firekin. She joined the vikings as they fit her ideals, lots of fighting, reaving and strength.

Her previous litter was born to a male in the vikings and she hid their identity because she was ashamed she had gotten herself in to that mess. She promised herself never again... only never again happened again.

It was during a reaving that she met a pridelander and let herself fall for a night any way. Now she is once again knocked up and she is very pissed off about it. At first she thought she would go and drag his sorry a** to the vikings and let him take care of the little balls of fluff but after telling him she was pregnant the thought went out of her head!

Now she's up the duff and most certainly not wanting to give up the reaving lifestyle she is used to, sooooo here is where you come in!

9 Cubs is the end of Nymphs world as she knows it so she needs somone to look after them! I'm looking for a Thrall preferably outside of the pride and preferably male. Nymph is a bit of a feminist, she believes girls are way better than boys and being able to control a male, even if it's not the one that put her in this mess will make her feel better. Maybe.....

Interested? Leave me a message and we can RP yay!

Also I am up for plotting / future things nymph won't be an abusive mistress but she certainly won't be too kind to her Thrall he will be expected to work hard and feed her hungry little offspring.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Tempted to offer Fogh just because. Pink.

User Image

He has self esteem issues as you can probably tell because of his coloring. Joined the pirates shortly before they disbanded, and currently running afoul of the goddess of hazards. If we can work out a good plot, I'd be tempted. XD

magnadearel

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:26 am
magnadearel
Syrius Lionwing

Tempted to offer Fogh just because. Pink.

User Image

He has self esteem issues as you can probably tell because of his coloring. Joined the pirates shortly before they disbanded, and currently running afoul of the goddess of hazards. If we can work out a good plot, I'd be tempted. XD

Haha all the pink! I'll send you a message tonight we can plottage!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:03 pm
Syrius Lionwing
User Image

User Image
(sorry for how large the photo is!)

I am returning to the game after a 5+ year time away and i'd love to get involved with all kinds of awesome plots. I LOVE the idea that you wrote up and have, what I think, could be the perfect candidate if you're still looking!

The teal guy above is Marik, who was previously the slave of a very strong and powerful priestess of the former demon tribe. The player of his master has since left Gaia. With his tribe disbanded and his master gone, Marik is looking for his place in the world again.

He could veryvery easily fall back into the role that he played before. It is all that he has known for years and in a strange way... he was comfortable knowing that he was the responsibility of someone else.

I would love for him to find some form of romance (and/or have cubs at some point), but this can be a fling, a required breeding or something more abusive/destructive (depending on how violent the arrangement becomes). Having been a slave in the demon pride, he is used to pretty harsh conditions.

Oooorrr, if you're a fan of the adorable, slow development kind of romance, maybe she shows him he has worth and is bigger than "just a slave/thrall"?

Lemme know what you think!  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:17 am
Kieko

!

He's so cute! If you don't mind that she has two thrills they could share responsibility betwern them! I am very much up for slow burning romances! I can set up an rp if you like she can either take him forcably or he can come willingly which ever you like ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:10 pm
Syrius Lionwing
He's so cute! If you don't mind that she has two thrills they could share responsibility betwern them! I am very much up for slow burning romances! I can set up an rp if you like she can either take him forcably or he can come willingly which ever you like ^^
With 9 cubs, I think that makes perfect sense to have a pair of thralls to care for them!

Marik is somewhat broken for a male lion due to his history in the demon pride and having already been a slave. I expect our scene will probably show him struggling to survive on his own, so her taking him in (whether forcefully or not), will probably save his life in a way.

Would you mind starting and shooting me a PM?

I'm looking forward to it! ^_^  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:16 pm
Kieko
Syrius Lionwing
With 9 cubs, I think that makes perfect sense to have a pair of thralls to care for them!

Marik is somewhat broken for a male lion due to his history in the demon pride and having already been a slave. I expect our scene will probably show him struggling to survive on his own, so her taking him in (whether forcefully or not), will probably save his life in a way.

Would you mind starting and shooting me a PM?

I'm looking forward to it! ^_^

Yup yup no problem!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces