Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Murdoch Family Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:13 pm
xxx× × ×xxxM U R D O C HxxF A M I L YxxF L A Txxx× × ×xxx

User Image

Located in DOVER, ENGLAND

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:17 pm
xxxx× × ×xxxxRESIDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx

xxxCALLUM CAMPBELL MURDOCHxxx
Homeowner
Father of Kiera Murdoch

xxxKIERA GRACE MURDOCHxxx
Hogwarts Student
Daughter of Callum Murdoch

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:28 pm
xxx× × ×xF A M I L YxxxH O M ExxxI N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxT H ExxxH O M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Connected to the Floo Network: Floo Address is 'Murdoch Flat'
              × The flat is home to Callum Murdoch and his daughter, Kiera, or Kiki.
              × Due to his employment and her attendance to Hogwarts, the flat is empty most of the year.
              × Kiki doesn't like it much, because it's small and 'dull', but her father insists there's no point in having anything bigger or more extravagant due to both of them only living there three months out of the year.

xxxT H ExxxP E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Kiera has a cat named Avalon
              × Callum has an owl named Marius.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

Alethea made it to the flat at the exact time designated in the letter from her friend. Kiki had been rather demanding about the sleepover and had basically given Ally no choice. Apparently her friend was determined to make Ally happy again, which was nice... and it might actually be working. The letter from her sunshiney hufflepuff friend had even garnered a smile that lasted longer than a millisecond... about 2 minutes to be exact... It was nice to have someone who cared about her this much... not that her sister didn't care about her... it was just weird between them. Kae had always been okay with the neglectful father bit because it gave her more freedom to ******** up her life... Ally had been officially abandoned by two parents now and it was hitting her hard. But Kiki was helping.

She smiled at her friend when the door opened and stepped inside before turning back to her sister with an awkward look. "Umm see you tomorrow I guess..." She muttered. Her sister gave her an awkward hug before offering a smile to Kiki and wave to her father and wandering off back down the hall. Ally blinked a couple times and then turned back to her best friend. She held up the overnight bag clutched tightly in her hand. "Where can I put this?"

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAlly, Da
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕσ ℓσσк ι ¢αмє нєяє тσ я υ и ι т נυѕт '¢αυѕє иσвσ∂у'ѕ ∂ σ и є ι т xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          у'αℓℓ ∂σи'т т н ι и к ι ¢αи я υ и ι т вυт ℓσσк, ι'νє в є є и нєяє, ι'νє ∂ σ и є ιт xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι м ρ σ ѕ ѕ ι в ℓ є ؟ ρℓєαѕє. ωαт¢н ι ∂σ ιт ωιтн є α ѕ є xxxxxx
                                                          уσυ נυѕт gσттα в є ℓ ι є ν є, ¢σмє σи, ¢σмє σи ω ι т н м є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera bolted up from the couch when she heard the knock at the door, ignoring her father's yelp of protest. "That hurt!" he called, obviously annoyed from her having use him as a launchpad. Well, it wasn't her fault he'd been in the way! She'd been half-laying with her head on his arm watching the telly when Ally had arrived, some casualties just had to be accepted as impossible to avoid.

spaceShrugging, she called a half-hearted, "Sorry!" over her shoulder before opening the door with a huge grin on her face. "Ally!" she declared excitedly, sparing the older Butler girl a small glance. "Heya, Kae," she said disinterestedly before grabbing Ally's hand, dragging her further into the house, and slammed the door shut. "My room!" she said in answer to her best friend's question, dragging her down the short hallway. "C'mon, you can stow it in my closet."

spaceShe had gotten the both of them into the bedroom and was already opening the closet door when Cal caught up to them, leaning in the doorway with a stern look. "Kiera," he said. "Calm down. You have manners, girl, use them." God knows he'd had to fight to get those manners into her damn head. Her mum had obviously laid the groundwork, but the woman's taste in men had been questionable (and yes, he did know what that implied about himself, but they'd only ever had sex, not been a couple, so he figured he didn't count). Laila's boyfriends had been less than stellar, at least from what he'd gleaned listening to his daughter talk about them. It was hardly any wonder that when he'd first taken her in, she'd been lacking in social graces. She was still a bit lacking, but at least nowadays that was mostly because of her enthusiasm making her forget, and not because she'd never been taught. And she'd never been rude in a cruel way. He had that to be thankful for.

spaceKiki blinked at her father. "What, was I supposed to introduce her? You've kind of met before," she said, obviously confused. "Is this about the foot-to-the-stomach? 'Cause I did already apologize!" She frowned, and he shook his head.

space"You should at least have given Ally the chance to say hello to me," he said calmly. "This is my house, after all. She's your guest, but it's still my house." He cocked an eyebrow at the way Kiki huffed, gesturing between the pair of them. Her frantic waving clearly said 'Look, here she is! Say hi then!' After a pause, he uncrossed his arms, smiling at Ally. "It's nice to see you, Ally," he told the Slytherin. "Kiki can give you the tour," cue a scoff from his daughter, and a faint mutter about 'what tour, the bathroom's right there,' "and you're welcome to anything in the kitchen. If you need something, let me know." With that, he narrowed his eyes at Kiki. "Behave," he intoned, and then returned to the living room, ignoring the dramatic groan.

space"Behave,"Kiki mocked, fingers curling into air quotes as she snorted. "Like, we're not even going anywhere. Not right now, anyway. What're we gonna do? Burn the flat down?" She rolled her eyes, then smiled again. "Yay! You came! How's your Summer been? Totally boring, right? Didja miss me?" The Hufflepuff beamed. She was so excited to have her bestie staying over! She had no clue what they were going to actually do, probably surf the internet and gorge on junk food, but whatever! That'd be awesome.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx נυѕт ℓιкє f ι я є, в υ я и ι и g υ ρ тнє ωαу
                                                          xxxxxx ιf ι ¢αи ℓ ι g н т тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ υρ fσя נυѕт σ и є ∂ α у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ωαт¢н тнιѕ м α ∂ и є ѕ ѕ, ¢σℓσяfυℓ ¢ н α я α ∂ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx и σ σ и є ¢αи вє נυѕт ℓ ι к є м є αиу ω α у

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

As soon as Kiki saw her, Ally was dragged into the whirwind tornado that was her best friend. She had a lot of people wonder how the two of them stayed friends, but to her it made perfect sense. Without Kiera in her life, she would be a blob of motionless death, at least Kiki got her moving and actually living her life. She plopped her bag down where Kiki pointed and nodded her head at the girl before waving at Mr. Murdoch when he started berating his daughter. "Hullo Mr. Murdoch." She greeted when he addressed her.

She giggled with her best friend when she mocked her father as he left the room. She nodded in agreement though. "Its not like we're Kaelyn either. Apparently she was "waaay crazzzyyy" at my age. She continuously tells me this. Its almost like she wants me to sneak out and get a tattoo in some shady shop or something." She rolled her eyes at this statement. But at least Kaelyn was trying harder now. She had not been a great guardian at first but now she watched out for Alethea and at least dropped her off to events and such instead of just having her floo herself or something. She was at least attempting to be a good big sister which was something. Even if the woman thought the teenager wasn't living enough.

Ally had a feeling Kiki half agreed with that statement though.... but the Slytherin wasn't one for crazy parties or risky sudden decisions. She blinked at Kiki's questions and shrugged. "You guessed it. I haven't done anything but hang around the flat, hang out with Kae's snakes, and or avoid catching Kae and her boy thing snogging." She snorted at the final question. "'course I missed ya. Who else is going to get me out of my house before I start collecting dust?"

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
thirty seven.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff alumna.
pureblood.
barista.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

Kiki had basically been the one to invite Kait over for Christmas dinner, but the woman ran it by Cal almost immediately after – she had to make sure he wanted her to come before she barged in on his family dinner. Unsurprisingly, he did end up inviting her over. His only concern was that she’d be missing her own family dinner. Luckily, she’d been able to reschedule that to Christmas Eve. Celebrating with Amanda, August, Oliver and Lucas was loads of fun, as it had been every Christmas for the last couple of years, but Katie enjoyed the idea of someone else having to cook and clean. However, she never showed up anywhere empty handed. A large red bag slung over her shoulder while a cake, although store bought, rested firmly in the barista’s grasp.

With snow free falling from the foggy sky, Kaitlyn apparated just outside of Callum’s building. It was times like this that the blonde was glad she could use magic. It didn’t take long for her to locate the Murdoch code on the intercom, and after a brief moment, Cal buzzed her in. Upon entering the oddly quiet home, Katie greeted the man with a kiss on the cheek. “It's nice to see you, Cal.” Assuming the silence meant the teenager wasn't around, she asked, “Where’s Kiki?” Odd, considering she was the one who originally mentioned the dinner. Maybe she’d been running late. Teenagers these days – always got up to something. Not that teenagers were any different twenty years ago. After all, Kait was one of those teenagers who were always up to something. That something typically meant stealing alcohol from parents. Or fighting with her dad – the usual, although her dad wasn’t the usual type of father.

User Image
User Image

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Area
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKait
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExasperated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

мy ғleѕн ιѕ ѕearcнιn' ғor yoυr worѕт and вeѕт, don'т ever denyxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м lιĸe a ѕтranger, gιммe danger, all yoυr wrongѕ and yoυr rιgнтѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕecreтѕ on вroadway тo тнe ғreeway, yoυ're a ĸeeper oғ crιмeѕxxxxxx
                                                          ғear no convιcтιon, grapeѕ oғ wraтн can only ѕweeтen yoυr wιnexxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCal had been in the kitchen, trying to distract himself from being annoyed at his daughter with cooking. Unfortunately, it was hard to be properly distracted when the reason he was cooking was her fault. He couldn't believe the audacity of the girl! She'd gotten him stuck where he had to invite Kait over for dinner that night (not a problem, really, except it felt rather couple-y and they weren't really a bloody couple), and then dropped the bomb on him that he would be dining alone with Kait, because she was going over to the Borson's. She'd claimed it was an accident that the two events had ended up on the same night, but the look in her eye told him otherwise. She'd planned this from the start, he was certain of it. He'd tried to tell her she couldn't go, but she'd pulled the 'my friend needs me' card by pointing out how depressed Balder had been all year. Dammit. He couldn't tell her no, she couldn't go spend the holiday as promised with her friend. After the Summer the boy'd had, hell no.

spaceShe'd left a little over an hour before he'd buzzed Kait in, and of course the blonde's first question was where was the girl at. He tried not to look too irritated.
                                                          "It seems she had a scheduling conflict," he scoffed. "Not long after we set the date for you to come over here, she 'realized' that she'd made plans to have dinner with her friend Balder's family tonight as well. She just so happened to remember these plans while she was hanging out with the boy, and he was put out when she offered to stay home instead of going over. So obviously I had to let her go." He suppressed the urge to snort. Cal still wasn't sure if Balder had been in on it or not. On the one hand, he had a hard time imagining that the boy was a very convincing actor. On the other hand, he hadn't really had to act, since he probably would've actually been upset if she hadn't gone over for dinner.

spaceCal shook his head, then offered a gracious smile.
                                                          "Anyway, it'll just be us tonight, apparently." He noticed the package she'd brought, and arched a brow. "You didn't have to bring anything," he told her, faintly surprised. Was it for dinner, or a present? Probably the former, he'd wager. Admittedly, after he'd been cornered into inviting her over, he'd gotten her a gift, since it seemed rude to have someone over for Christmas and not get them something. But it seemed uncharitable to expect the same of her, since she was a guest and all. Besides... well, it wasn't true to say they weren't dating, since they had gone on dates. But they weren't a couple. That was different. That was a commitment. One they hadn't made. He might not've been seeing anyone else, but he was at Hogwarts all year anyway. He didn't expect that she'd been equally... faithful? That wasn't right, since they weren't in a proper relationship. But, he didn't assume she had only been seeing him, when they hadn't made any such agreement. That would be stupid.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxevery nιgнт wнen тнe ѕтarѕ coмe oυт aм ι тнe only lιvιng ѕoυl aroυnd?
                                                          xxxxxxneed тo вelιeve yoυ coυld нold мe down 'caυѕe ι'м ιn need oғ ѕoмeтнιn' good rιgнт now
                                                          xxxxxxxxxwe coυld вe ѕcreaмιn' тιll тнe ѕυn coмeѕ oυт and wнen we waĸe we'd вe тнe only ѕoυnd
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxgeт on мy ĸneeѕ and ѕay a prayer тo jaмeѕ вrown тнaт ι can мaĸe yoυr нandѕ clap

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

kiska166

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
thirty seven.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff alumna.
pureblood.
barista.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

Kaitlyn raised an eyebrow when she sensed the irritation in Cal’s voice upon explaining where Kiki had gone. She figured he didn’t believe that his daughter hadn’t been aware of the plans she had previously made with her friend. “It happens,” she commented. “I’m sure she didn’t mean to make other plans.” The blonde hadn’t known Kiki very well. Nonetheless, she seemed very sweet and down to earth and probably didn’t want to disappoint neither her friend, Balder, nor her father. More likely than not, Kiera agreed to go over to Balder’s family dinner because she might’ve had a crush on the boy – it sure sounded like something Kait would’ve done, anyway. In fact, that was the exact reason she rescheduled her own family dinner to come to Cal’s tonight. And now, it’d be just the two of them, which she didn’t mind.

Kaitlyn couldn’t help but roll her eyes when Cal said she didn’t have to bring anything. “And show up empty handed? I don’t think so,” she said, chuckling as she handed him the cake, so that she could remove her coat and scarf, revealing a tight red dress hugging her body. The blonde only removed her bag for a moment to take off her jacket before slinging it back on her shoulder. After all, she couldn’t let Cal see that she had a present inside for both him and Kiera – although unfortunately, she may not be able to directly give the teenager her gift. Especially not after the way he had just reacted to her bringing dessert, for crying out loud. All of this cake thought was making Katie hungry, but as she followed the man into the kitchen, she realized she may have been a little overdressed. Actually, Katie knew she’d feel overdressed next to Cal; she just thought Kiki would also be attending and wearing something fancy. But it was just the two of them. Maybe I should just take my heels off? she wondered. That might make her feel less dressed up; however, that did open up the risk of accidentally ripping her tights by rubbing her foot against the floor. Besides, she looked good and she knew Cal would be checking her out, whether he admitted it or not.

“Mmm, smells delicious,” she started, pulling out a stool from under the table. “What’re we having?” Kait placed her bag on the floor beside her chair. There’d be no way he’d even notice the Christmas themed paper that had been wrapped around a couple of items. She’d have to wait until the perfect moment to pull it out, and if he didn’t have anything for her (which she expected he didn’t), she could say it was a ‘thank you’ gift for inviting her over. And Kiki, well, she was a kid and kids deserved presents on special occasions, and if Callum disagreed and tried to make Katie take any of the gifts back, she wouldn’t, so good luck, mister!

User Image
User Image

Cara MiaKitty

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas