Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:08 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:02 pm
While she missed her siblings that still lived in the Tangambili she knew she could go and visit them whenever she so chose. Her daughter had followed her down to this pack so she was quite content with how things were currently. Living wise anyway. She was hoping they would have more pups soon though. To have the numbers spike up once again would be a nice thing, plus she missed being a mother to young pups again. When was the last time the pack had life beyond her and Xanthus?

Xanthus beamed brightly at his mate and daughter and looked around. The scent of some newcomers caught his attention. "My dears, I think we might have some company." possibly new blood? Though it was likely just some rogues passing through which was fine. They'd house them without issue.

'Who is it father?" Adira asked moving closer to her father.

"I guess we shall find out soon enough my dear." Abidemi said with a smile.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:51 am
User Image User Image

There wasn't a moment in the day that Atram wasn't surprised that miss Bara had decided to come traveling with him and Lu... he was actually surprised how well Lu and Miss Bara had gotten on when he'd first introduced the two of them. Envious even, since he'd quickly realized that his and Miss Bara's interactions somehow fell more into friendly than romantic... and it was disappointing. But she was still lovely, and each passing day proved to him that she was lovely all the way through. "Lu said he'd meet us in two moons time... I wonder why he's been going off on his own so often. Do you think he has a kept lioness?" He chuckled as he gave it a little ponder.

She snorted as Atram entertained the idea of his dear friend having a secret romance with a secret lioness. "I think he needs to have a mate before he can have a secret mistress, no?" She smirked, then gave a little shrug. "We should interrogate him next time we meet up... wouldn't that be fun?" Her eyes sparkled with mirth, tail swishing back and forth pleasantly. Better yet, she should interrogate Lu on why Atram had pumped the breaks on... well on what she thought was becoming a very lovely partnership. What had she done wrong? Normally she felt she was the type of wild dog to just boldly ask, flat out, but each time she'd tried her tongue had felt so heavy and her thoughts so dizzy... she didn't want to hear all the reasons why Atram did not see her in that light... so she'd put it off a little longer.

"Oh look, I think I see some members of the pack ahead."

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff