Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Something real?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resara-Chan

Single Werewolf

6,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:04 am
I'm not sure exactly how to start this so here goes. I've not had much luck in the dating world and I'm kind of looking for something real... A bit about me would probably help. I'm 24 Bisexual, I read quite a bit to where I currently have three different book series going, (Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs, The D'Artigo Sisters by Yasmin Galenhorn and The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward) I write as well (My book is on Wattpad), I play video games (Skyrim Fallout and Ratchet&Clank) I listen to a wide range of music depending on my mood and what I'm doing at the moment. I Roleplay quite a bit as well both online and with pen and paper games such as Dungeons and Dragons (Yes I play lol) I also go to the gym everyday since I am prepping for Gastric Bypass so after the surgery I will be laid up for 6 weeks so I'll have plenty of time to chat
So feel free to shoot me a PM or comment here if you wish to chat or have any questions.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:08 am
Resara-Chan
I'm not sure exactly how to start this so here goes. I've not had much luck in the dating world and I'm kind of looking for something real... A bit about me would probably help. I'm 24 Bisexual, I read quite a bit to where I currently have three different book series going, (Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs, The D'Artigo Sisters by Yasmin Galenhorn and The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward) I write as well (My book is on Wattpad), I play video games (Skyrim Fallout and Ratchet&Clank) I listen to a wide range of music depending on my mood and what I'm doing at the moment. I Roleplay quite a bit as well both online and with pen and paper games such as Dungeons and Dragons (Yes I play lol) I also go to the gym everyday since I am prepping for Gastric Bypass so after the surgery I will be laid up for 6 weeks so I'll have plenty of time to chat
So feel free to shoot me a PM or comment here if you wish to chat or have any questions.

Hi there my Name Is Andrew I'm 26 From Illinois. I Love Playing Video Games On pc. I Love Metal And Rock Music. Also Love Playing Games Like Magic The Gathering and Pokemon. I live Stream Periodically on twitch at www.twitch.tv/xxChaosInfinityxx

Someone who cares about their own happiness as well as mine
Someone who I can talk to via Skype or Kik
Similar Interests are also a bonus

Dislikes
Being led on
Liars
Cheaters
Fake people  

Oarashi Aranami

Lonely Bachelor

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items