Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image

As many of you are aware, I haven't been around for the past 5+ years and i'm only just now getting back into the swing of things. My absence left many of my SoA without established personalities or relationships (mates, flings, friends, etc). I'm hoping that setting up this thread will help to improve that!

As many of these characters have never been played, I am hoping to get them introduced to some excitement - flings, drama, pridal politics, conflict, danger, etc. I love long-term plotting and am a fan of rapid fire posting via messenger or both being online at one time.

The majority of my lions are members of the Pridelands and i'd love to spread them out to join new/other prides. I'm still learning about the other prides (since holy cow there are a ton). If you're from another pride and recruiting, any info you could provide would be great!

Google Hangouts: strawkitty@gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:07 pm
heart  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:09 pm
PENDING PLOT REQUESTS

Tonberry Queen X Crew
- 1/9/17
- Kobe, Kutunza, Naya

Peppermint Coffee
- 1/9/17
- Maji, possible Goddess fling?

Chi Sohma
- Ha'deh x Kutunza
- Khesbedj x Chani
- Khesbedj x Jua

Magnadearel
- Erdenechimeg (Goddess of Gems) x Adaya (Name means precious gem)
- Zenobia x Maji & Kobe
- Cam x Naya  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:50 pm
MALE LIONS

User Image
Pride: Pridelands
Personality: Growing up as the strange, younger uncle left Kutunza with a sense of authority even before it was truly earned. Kutunza took the most significant aspects of his personality from his father, which leaves him as something of a rogue. While an official member of the Pridelands, he's somewhat lazy and comes and goes as he sees fit. He is the father of countless b*****d cubs (NPC's), but does not keep in touch. As far as anyone is aware, he's never been in love.
Looking for:
- Romance: Numerous flings and romantic encounters. Experience females who fall for his charming nature, as well as females who will put him in his place.
- New Pride: Somewhere he belongs. Introductions to new prides or offers of recruitment would be awesome.
- Harem: I would love for Kutunza to realize that while he's been promiscuous in the past, he actually has strong romantic feelings for multiple partners. I'd like to form a harem of females bonded to Kutunza and one another.

User Image
Pride: Bahari m'toto
Personality: As a cub, Kobe was ever-optimistic and creative. He was something of an adrenaline junkie and adored playing games which involved skill and risk. In particular, he would often use a flat piece of wood to float on the waves or slide down sandy hills. After the disbanding of his pride, however, a part of his spark was dulled. Without ever knowing what happened to his mother and friends, he tried to hold on to that hope that they were alright wherever they ended up.
Looking for:
- Simbafutaji: Reuniting with members of his former pride. Finding answers and maybe a new home together.
- Romance: Kobe is a romantic, like his mother. He could have flings, but would try and support the female and their shared cubs. In his grief, it's possible he wouldn't really think things through. Ultimately, i'd love for him to find a mate.

User Image
Pride: Roguelands (Simbafutaji disbanded)
Personality: Something of an odd ball, Maji always acted as the playful trickster when he was young. He found amusement in pulling pranks and making jokes, even if they were at the expense of others. As an adult, he is somewhat arrogant, but generally well meaning. Unlike his brother Kobe, his feelings toward the Simbafutaji and even the loss of his mother are less concerning to him. He was really too young to have entirely felt the impact of their loss.
Looking for:
- New pride: While Maji and his brother have always travelled together, they're expected to part ways when it comes to their ultimate prides. Maji wants something fascinating and exciting.
- Romance: Flings, drama, tension. Want a male lion to become involved with a mated pair? Maji is your guy. He's arrogant enough to think he's in the right and smart enough to know when to leave. I'd love to find a love/hate relationship for him.  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:54 pm
FEMALE LIONS

User Image
Pride: Likno tis Zois
Personality: As the first born female of the royal harem, Naya takes great pride in her family and her responsibility to continue their pride's traditions. She is incredibly loyal to pride and family as well as proud of all that her family has accomplished. Her father leaving their family prompted her to take it upon herself to lead by example and show the wonders of their large, family-based community. Outside her desire to prove herself is the excitement of a young girl whose biggest wish is to find every part of her heart. Even as a cub, she will take every relationship very seriously, while considering compatibility for when it is time for her to set out on her own and build her own harem. She does have a very strong personality herself and could gladly fit into the position of monarch (or follow someone who she admires and cares for).
Looking for:
- Recruits: First and foremost, Naya wants to recruit members to join her harem pride, the Likno. She is available to answer questions and help new members feel welcome and happy. While not a formal matchmaker, she also can't help but match people up when they seem appropriate (or doesn't.. she is well-natured, but nosey).
- Harem: Now an adult, Naya is ready to claim her own title and form a harem for herself. She is looking for both male and female lions of all varieties. She has a huge heart with a lot of love to give.
- Struggles: With multiple relationships come the potential for drama, complications and failure. I expect more than a couple "break-ups" or fights to come out of relationship building. The group will likely struggle with time commitments, varying levels of romance, jealousy and more. I'd love for Naya and her harem to overcome struggles together.

User Image
Pride: Pridelands (exploring the roguelands)
Personality: Lebue has always had a fragile sense of self. Despite their best efforts to be supportive, her enormous extended family in the Pridelands has left Lebue feeling adrift and without purpose. The death of her sister, Biskiti, entirely shook Lebue to the core, pushing her to wander outside the "safety" of the Pridelands in search of answers.
Looking for:
- Travel companion: Lebue's is a story of personal growth and finding some kind of closure to the loss of her sister. At the start of her story, she will be a heart broken and dark character who has nearly given up on life. Her companion can follow in line with her negative train of thought and the two can wind up in a sort of slave role in one of the various prides, or her travel companion can help support and guide her as she overcomes her internal struggles.
- Romance: Her travel companion does not need to lead to romance, but it's definitely a possibility. Lebue is not the sort to fling and any romance would be a slow build up as she comes to become secure in herself and in life.

User Image
Pride: Pridelands (currently near Kzingo'zaa)
Personality: She was born from a fling, though she grew up with a loving extended family. She's always felt like something of an outsider among her relatives and, as an adult, has come to find the Pridelands somewhat... dull. She has a spark of adventure inside her, but doesn't quite know how to get started. A handsome stranger guided her to the Kzingo, but she doesn't have any friends or family in the area.
Looking for:
- Romance: Fling, heart break, romance, drama? All great possibilities for Jua!
- Kzingo: If she had reason to join the Kzingo, she definitely would! I'd love to meet members of the pride to learn about their culture and make friends.
- Reality: Jua is available for negative encounters as well. She's entirely out of her element. Maybe the harshness of reality will give her a couple important life lessons?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:55 pm
HYBRIDS  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:56 pm
NON-LIONS

Pending  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:05 pm
FAMILIARS

Pending