Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Antúnez Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:52 am
Antúnez familly

Mary Antúnez 43 NPC Muggle
>>Charlie Antúnez 24
>>>Gertrude Antúnez 24

Accepted by: *crew signature*
Recent updates accepted by: ❝Yukitty❞ 7/17/19
Accepted characters: [Charlie 11/4/16]

- Accepted by Weasley 11/4/16

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:55 am
xxCHARLES xxxROBERTxxxANTÚNEZxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Charlie

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Mark Indelicato

AGE 24

BIRTHDAY August 26th 2025

BLOOD STATUS Half Blood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION straight

WAND 12in, Dogwood, Augurey feather

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR Graduated

HOUSE Hufflepuff

DREAM JOB potioneer

CURRENT JOB potioneer assistant

O.W.L SCORES
Astronomy ~ EE
Charms ~ EE
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ A
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ EE
Cursebreaking ~ A
Divination ~ P
Wandlore Studies ~ EE

N.E.W.T Scores
Astronomy ~ A
Charms ~ EE
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ P
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ A
Wandlore Studies ~ A

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SCEPTICAL He never takes things at face value. He wants proof before he will believe in something or someone. No one gives something for free, there's always a catch.
QUIET It's not that he’s shy he just not one to start conversations. He more than happy to keep to himself. He will reply if prompted and if he has a question he will ask it. But if it doesn’t need to be said he won’t say it.
SELF-RELIANT He would rather do things for himself. If he must then he will ask for help, but he doesn't like to. If given the tools he can usually be left to his own devices. He would rather trust himself than others.
HAPPY Overall he's chipper and always in a good mood, he smiles a lot and can be friendly If he interacts. Overall he’s a pleasant person be around. Being sad gets you nowhere.
MISCHIEVOUS That cling wrap on the teacher's lounge toilet or the stink bomb in the library? Yea Charlie likely did that. He likes jokes and pranks. Even more so if he's the one doing them. He can come off as a devil's advocate in some situations. Even if he disagrees with an idea he could still debate in favor of it.
AMBITIOUS Charlie wants good grades and to be the best he can be and will try his hardest to get that. As such failure makes him sulk and try harder. His ambition makes him competitive but a sore loser.

■ Reptiles
■ Pranks succeeding
■ Peppers of all kinds
■ Snow
■ Ice cream

DISLIKES
■ Sour foods
■ Rodents
■ Pranks failing
■ Hot weather
■ Olives

STRENGTHS
■ Stealth (rarely gets caught with a prank)
■ Ambition (always tries to one up himself and others)

WEAKNESSES
■ Take failure too hard (becomes upset when he fails)
■ Trust

FEARS
■ Bears (the animal not the team XD)

Languages
■ English
■ Spanish

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD While not being muggle-born Charlie grew up with the life of one. Growing up with his non-magic mother gave him little knowledge or contact with the Wizard world. He knew of it but nothing about it and wasn’t entirely sold on it seeing as his mom was trying to help, he believed she was just trying to make him feel special. He never met his father who was a pureblood wizard. He and Charlie’s mom had been secretly seeing each other and broke up because Charlie being unplanned and differences of opinion on what to do about him. His father didn’t want any non-pureblooded children to his name so he refused to claim Charlie, who was half-blood, as his son. His mom left and raised Charlie on her own. He began to show the magic he inherited from his father when he was about seven. He had somehow been able to lock doors that had no locks and was abnormally good at making evidence of his pranks go missing, though these things happened without his intention. He stayed pretty reclusive to himself with only a few friends that would earn his trust, despite his mom trying to get him to open up more. When he was old enough he received his letter the same way Muggleborns do with a visitor to help them out. Learning he was a wizard like his Father apparently, made Charlie eager to go to Hogwarts. All this new magical things peaked his interest, maybe that where he belonged, he felt out of place either way. Perhaps if his father went there he could do better than he did.

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR
I got sorted into Hufflepuff and made a best friend Gertie! I also got on my house Quidditch team as a reserve Seeker. So far I like Astronomy Herbology And DADA
SECOND YEARI still am on the Quidditch team and got better with advanced flying. I do great in potions.
THIRD YEAR Still just a reserve seeker but it not all bad, otherwise I enjoyed my electives and am getting much better at not having my wand set things on fire.
FOURTH YEARI did super in Quidditch and I know ill make seeker next year. I decided to try to find my dad with help from mom and my friend Gertie and Gabby
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR well things went pretty terrible with my dad but screw him. I began as starting keeper and won at least the last game. Im sure ill get better. I also decided to act on my crush for my best friend Gertie and now we are dating!
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED (date of most recent update)

UPDATES MADE
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

PENDED BY (do not touch this)
ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:06 pm
xxxxGERTRUDExxxLAURAxxxANTÚNEZ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Gertie

AGE 22

BIRTHDAY March 8, 2025

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 11½ Inch, Apple Wood, Peacock Feather Core, with a Pliant Flexibility

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Heterosexual as far as I know

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pics. [3 - 4] [4 - 5] [6 - 9] Hoshizora Rin [10+]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2043

HONORS Prefect

CLUBS Art Club (1st to 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Charms
                  Care of Magical Creatures

WORST LESSONS
                  History
                  Transfigurations
                  Alchemy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Art ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Healing ~ A
                  Muggle Studies ~ E
                  Music ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Arithmancy ~ E
                  Art ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Magizoologist working with Bowtruckles

DREAM JOB Tossed between Potioneer or Magizoologist

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ HAPPY-GO-LUCKY I’m happy... always happy. Sad sometimes too, but I never get mad. I don't like to be alone, that’s usually when I’m sad or when someone turns me down. Though, I’m never sad for long, that’s why I’m said to always be happy. Being happy makes everything so much better.
              ■ EVEN TEMPERED Like I said I never get mad. Nothing bothers me. I'm never annoyed and I'm never angry. I get sad sometimes but that's the only way I'm ever bothered by peoples actions. Things just don’t get to me like they do some people. Unless it’s something positive…
              ■ HYPER I’m loud although most say I’m hyper. I just go, go, go and then I crash at the end of the day. I get excited by things that seem fun. Don’t get me wrong I can be quiet but I don't exactly like it.
              ■ ANTSY I just can’t sit still. There’s so much I could be doing. So, why would I want to sit in one place? It’s just more fun to run around and play all day long. Grownups just don’t understand. Why stay indoors when you can go outside and have some real fun and excitement.
              ■ HELPFUL I love to help people specially my mum in the kitchen or feeding our birdies. I'll even help with cleaning. I don't mind. I don’t mind helping with kids or giving advice. Though, I’m not so good at the advice part. I try and that’s really all that counts, right?
              ■ NAIVE I think everything is fun and games and I don't take things seriously. I let bad things roll by like water under a bridge. I prefer not to think on the bad and only focus on the good. That includes ignoring the wrong people have done and only focusing on good. Sometimes that results with me thinking certain people are my friends when they really aren't.

People
                  Sunshine
                  Animals (Ducks especially)
                  Art
                  Bubble Bathes

DISLIKES
                  Being alone
                  Sitting Still
                  Bullies
                  Being Quiet (though I will be… I just don’t have to like it)
                  Not getting dessert (I love dessert)

HOBBIES
                  Drawing
                  Baking cakes with Mum
                  Playing with Bubbles (is that a thing?)

STRENGTHS
                  I'm well behaved
                  I'm never upset at anything

WEAKNESSES
                  I'm loud
                  I think everything is fun and games

FEARS
                  Losing my Family

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I had a mum and a dad, but they left me. They left me alone at an orphanage, with nothing but a stuffed Kitty and the last name Stanford. I don’t remember them, not even what they look like. I think people call it abandonment but I don’t know much about that. Maybe someday they’ll come back for me? I’ve learned a lot of other kids are just like me. It’s sad but at least I have tons of friends. At least I think they’re my friends. Anyways, if my mum and dad don’t come for me, I hope someone else does come. That way I can know what it’s like to have a family, one with a mum and a dad and maybe a brother or sister. Not that we aren’t a family at the orphanage. I’d like to think we are. I mean we live together after all. Until then I’ll have fun with all the others and be waiting for my time to come.

2029 : A nice lady came to the orphanage her name's Tiffany. Her cousin adopted my friend Dris. Guess what she's adopting me! So now I'll have a family with a mommy and I'll be family with Dris. This is the best day of my life.

2031 : I was outside playing in the leaves and it happened! I used magic! I got all excited and turned the fall leaves blue and purple.

2034 : I went shopping with mum. We went to the pet shop and I met Hikaru he's my new friend. He'll be in Dris' year at Hogwarts. I wish I was going but I'll have to wait. Just means more time with mum.

With Dris off to Hogwarts along with Hikaru I kind of feel left out. My aunt took me to the London Zoo where I met Charlie. He was nice but I probably won’t see him again. It was a fun day at least. When March rolled around I counted the days until my birthday when I finally got my letter. I then spent the next few months counting the days till summer. The sooner summer got the sooner I knew I’d be going school shopping. September 1st here I come!

SCHOOL YEARS
              No one's doubting your brains or creativity
              But it's your heart I'm interested in
              Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
              Hufflepuff!

First year at Hogwarts all I wanted was to be a Ravenclaw like my mum. However, I ended up in Hufflepuff instead. While there I met many good friends. It took me some time to figure out how to get around the castle. Thanks to a seventh year named Emma I made it to Transfigurations alright. I got to see her again when I joined my cousin Dris’ art club.

Before Second year I got my ears pierced. My year started off interesting enough when I heard my last name called during the sorting. Gabby who was sorted into Gryffindor made me wonder about some things. I confronted her before the holidays and even got her to ask her father about me. Returning from the holidays it turned out I was right about us. We were sisters! That summer I asked my mum if I could meet my father. She agreed, and we went to Gabby’s place to meet him. He was super nice.

Third year I write to both my father and my mother. I even told Charlie and Donella about it since they are my best friends. Gabby made the Quidditch team that year unfortunately for her Hufflepuff ended up winning the Quidditch cup. Between my new classes I worked on a way to get my parents together.

Fourth year Charlie told me about wanting to find his own father. So, I got Gabby on board to help us find him. We spent plenty of time in the library and once we narrowed it down, Gabby helped us find his current address. That summer my sister and I returned home to find out our parents were getting married and they were having a baby. We were going to be big sisters together. Before the wedding Charlie and I went to meet his father. Unfortunately, it didn’t go so well. Charlie came out of it really upset… Maybe Gabby was right when she said it doesn’t always work out.

Fifth year I was made prefect. I also had OWLs which were really tough. I studied a lot for it and luckily came out of the year with decent exam scores. Despite all my studying and my prefect duties, Charlie and I found time to go on a date before making ourselves official. I’ve never had a boyfriend before. Coming home for the summer Gabby and I met our baby brother, he’s so cute!

Sixth year started off with a food fight in the great hall. I have no idea what really started it. I hid under the table for most of it. Charlie was of course in on the action and even saved me for some flying food. Luckily the rest of the year was quiet.

Seventh year I did the one thing I never thought I would do… I snuck out of the castle at night. It was Charlie’s idea I just went along with it. After one of my patrols he and I went out on a romantic date under the stars by the stone rocks. We had butterbeer and it was really fun. On our way back, Professor Landon found us in the hallway. We sort of lied about me catching him in the halls but at least we didn’t get in even more trouble.

POST GRADUATION Being done with school was sort of weird. I didn’t even know what I was going to do. Charlie ended up apprenticing with my mum. Eventually I decided I was going to work with bowtruckles. They were always one of my favourite magical creatures. Charlie proposed! We're getting married in the fall. He asked right outside of the zebra pen. I can't wait!

We got married in the summer of 2047. There were ducks and of course the whole family was there. It's different being married but I'm sure it can't be that different right?

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              • Charlie Antúnez (husband)
              • Brenden Stanford (father) • Tiffany Stanford née Adelwood (mother)
              • Gabriella Stanford (sister) • Grigor Stanford (brother)
              • Matthew Stanford (uncle NPC)
              • Cydney Ellis née Wakefield (aunt) • Loki Ellis (uncle)
              • Lyndsea Adelwood (grandmother) • Brianne Wakefield (great-grandmother)
              • London & Mahalia Ellis (cousin) • Milo Abrams née Wakefield • Wyatt Abrams (2nd cousins) • Driskol & Laili Abrams (3rd cousins)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Charlie Antúnez (Married)
              BEST FRIENDS • Donella Brown • Charlie Antúnez
              FRIENDS
              • Driskol Abrams
              • Hikaru Nakano
              • Charlie Antúnez
              • Daniel Jacobs
              • Donella Brown
              • Chance Whitethorne
              • Wallis McGregor
              • Anandi Chahal

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Aine & Theodotus Ellis-Hall