Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:27 am
User Image

Angra Mainyu had been traveling for some time and had come across nothing of interest recently. Memories weren't serving him and so though he knew there was a pride nearby he had no idea it was a pride he had almost called home once, long ago. The vile beast was grizzly looking, dried blood had hardened on his pelt and some old wounds were healing into rather nasty looking scars. In all his appearance could be considered something intimidating.

None of that bothered the brute any, he wasn't about appearances - he often found those who had litter scarring were just as gruesome as those covered in marks. That he had learned form his own spawn, who born in blood had risen in a way most malicious in some cases. The proud pops hadn't seen said spawn in many moons and of course they hadn't seen him at all - the old lion had taken to shadows to peer in on what could be considered his young ones, though they weren't so young anymore. Some had even begun to spread their own spawn in this world. He recalled having come across twin sons of his daughter Sabia - they weren't to be played kindly with. Again, this he knew from a distance, nothing he'd ever admit to anyone.

Coming out of his thoughts he gazed about, taking in the scenery that had surrounded him almost suddenly, where exactly was he?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:19 am
Mysses Greenie

Noh was going to MAKE herself a worthy heir. Originally she had hoped Calithil or Afon might succeed her mother, but her half sister seemed more interested in the duties of a Chil, andAfon was due any time with a litter - a litter the nat Mauji was keen to nanny - so much he'd nearly threatened to lash. If he weren't so dangerous, it would be admirable. Still, her own child had won loyalty from Hakuna's murderer, and Noh knew it would not be ignored, So, she worked to earn a place herself. The chil pad along the borders, hunting for wayward demons or willing sador when the scent of a male caught her nose, and her brows raised, the lioness beginning to pad for the scent calmly before sighting a male ahead, and she smirked, tsil wabving.

"Hello." Sh drawled. "Lost, are we? Or led here?"  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 pm
Angra Mainyu
“Lost?” He mused at the word as the lioness greeted him. “One needs to be headed somewhere to be lost.” Sure, he had a destination in mind, but that destination was an individual and not a place. Angra allowed himself to relax into a seated position, giving a pause to welcome the pale coated lioness to do the same before he continued speaking.“What’s a girl like you doing in a place like this?”The words were matched parallel with his eyes wandering, still taking in the surroundings he had come into contact with. She didn’t appear worried, concerned or even defensive. What was her stance on this? Why was she just wandering about? It had occurred to him by this point that the possibility of a pride being nearby loomed. If that was the case this could go a couple ways, whether or not in his favor.

Noh
"Patrols." Noh responded softly She stretched, smirking. "Heirs have to be responsible after all. So what brings you about if not lost? A demon perhaps?"

Angra Mainyu
It was refreshing that the lioness had seemingly turned a blind eye to the dried, matted blood on his pelt – he wondered to himself if she had experienced this appearance in others before. “Demons.” He spoke one word to himself, a word he thought he’d never hear again. Though it struck no specific emotion he did think of his dearly beloved that he hadn’t seen in many moons – where had she been? The large red lion shifted a touch in his seated position to adjust his tail before responding.Silence, a rather spooky laugh and then words seemed to slip out. “If that is what was fated to lead in me in such an ironic direction than perhaps it was a demon. Though it was a demon who had entranced me many moons ago.” Thoughts of his beloved, Balia and the spawn they had bore. “I had no recollection that the demons still had power.” Speaking these words he was certain he’d get some form of emotion from the fem beyond her courteous behavior. Though he intended no insult, he certainly could have chosen different words.

Noh
"It took time. There've been incidents. But those are past." Noh shrugged idly, then smirked faintly. "We wax and wane, but are never truly gone."The smile on her face became dark. "Then you are a demon as well? I could show you home."

Angra Mainyu
“Home?” The spooky laugh became a bellow. “I have known no home. The demons were prepared to welcome me, I had resisted. Though I have no plan that holds me from joining this time around, but make no mistake I don’t know that I’ll ever be truly home.” He grew grim, a shadow in his eyes took on a new and much darker appearance. Outwardly he appeared a demon already, he had nothing to hold him back color wise nor attitude.“Show me the way, perhaps with enough persuading I could be encouraged.” He mused darkly.

Noh
"You might give it a chance." Noh said calmly. She turned on her paws and began to move, steps careful as she navigated stone, soil, and terrain as she moved, looking back calmly. "One won't know aught until one tries. Even if you are compelled to roam, you are welcome. Home is what you choose it to be. All we can offer is an invitation."Much as her mother invited her father. He had known her mother's past, and accepted, willingly settling as a sador - then Shalori. He whom sought to improve things for slaves, and caused the devision of servitudes. What iffered she? Naught, but a guiding paw.

Angra Mainyu
Angra watched the fem move, she was graceful – each paw step appeared carefully laid out and placed exactly where she intended it to be placed. He was certainly impressed, though he pelt was light in color she made up for it in different ways, he certainly saw the darkness. Perhaps this was a new side to him – seeking the darkness within to make up for a pale pelt, something that had previously disgusted him, before this he wouldn’t lay a paw on a pale pelted lioness. Lost in his thoughts he got up to follow the female as she began to guide him away into her home lands.“An invitation is a welcome change.” The amusement in his tone hadn’t changed, though he was a little more serious this time around. Though he enjoyed the fight his older body wasn’t healing nearly as quickly. “Is there anyone I should meet first besides getting to know you a touch better? Or could I be directed to some water for a quick cleanse?” He waved a paw haphazardly towards the disaster that was his body, he figured there was likely no further words required to describe why.

Noh
"A leader, if you're up for it." She motioned. "Or water if you prefer."There was admiration in her tone - to survive a battle so visibly fierce was impressive, even to her - and she was no stranger to fights herself.

Angra Mainyu
“A leader is fine. I don’t require a refreshment, unless you would think it wise.” Angra glanced to her, not seeking approval, frankly he cared very little about his appearance – it was simply a nuisance for him to have this much grime. He waited to be lead away and readily followed where she lead.

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games