Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:37 am
User Image

Pale, sleek body moved like water in a smooth stream. Mehanuh was new within the pride - perhaps speaking with a couple people briefly, not enough to truly meet. This was her first opportunity to be out and finally meet some faces that were about to become a regular part of her every day life.

"Where could he be.." She pondered aloud to herself. Those wondering words weren't new to her. It may not be anyone elses fault by any means, but she often found herself alone and desiring company with no company around.

This was something she hoped to remedy.

Seaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:13 am
User Image

Malak was careful with his harem. It was small, but growing in size, and he wanted to make sure each of his mates had enough time with him individually, as well as together. He didn't want any of them to feel like he loved one of them more than the other, because he didn't, and he loved them all very much. He moved along, looking for Mehanuh. She was one of the newer members of his harem, and she was still finding her footing in the pride. He hummed as he looked for her.

He spotted her not terribly far from home, and made his way to her side. "Hello," He greeted her with a smile. He hoped she had not been waiting long for him.

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:03 pm
There he was.

Perhaps not the reason she had joined the pride, but close enough. Malak had been good to her thus far and today was proof of that - he had made sure she wanted for nothing, or was as close to it as she possibly could be.

"Malak." Mehanuh voiced his name and shivered a little bit. The shiver could be equated to nerves, she didn't see him often because he was with others - mates. The pale lioness often thought back to her youth in the last little bit and didn't recall having this kind of thing in her future, but so far she wouldn't trade it for the world.

Although she found herself feeling lonely here and there she did find she had more time on her paws that she could devote to personal joys and crafts specifically. There were perks.

"How are you today? I hope you're well."

The care in her tone was clear, this wasn't a hollow question to fill the air as he approached.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:50 pm
"I'm doing quite well, thank you," he answered, tilting his head a bit. She didn't seem to come into the fold of the entire group of the harem, and he hoped to integrate her into bonding with all of them at once. He understood it was a new thing, though.

"How are you doing, though? Are you settling well?" He asked, concern in his voice. He wanted her to be as comfortable as possible. He hadn't joined a huge amount of time ago either, compared to others in the pride. He was one of the newer harem leaders, but he found himself loving greatly and evenly among the mates he had chosen.

He would hate to lose any of them, especially due to cultural shock or feeling left out.

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:42 pm
"Good, good."

Mehanuh smiled gently to the lion whom had provided her with a new life, one day she'd be able to truly express the appropriate amount of gratitude, until then she felt satisfied with words.

"I'm doing well." She shifted her paws slightly. "Settling? Oh, yes. I am still getting used to some of small details, but all in due time I'll be fine." Dark eyes had gone to the ground and then rose again to his - she was being entirely honest. "It's been tough, if you'd like the truth, but I expected as such - this way of life is incredibly unique."

The tone in her voice was cheerful, relaxed and so even if the words seemed sad Mehanuh hadn't meant it that way. Change was always difficult, it could always be overcome though and that is where she fought to keep her mind. "I'd like to start mingling within the Harem a little more. I just haven't gotten up the nerve yet."

Seaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:58 am
Malak agreed completely. He had head of the Bonelands Pride as the only one that was sort of... similar to theirs, but it was a far off shot, but it had far more differences than similarities. He knew the pride was unique, but something called him here, and he felt right at home. Like a duck to water.

"I think you'll fit right in, but take your time. Perhaps one-on-one for each of the other members of the harem?" He asked, curious on how to best approach it. He had met the first two members of his harem at the same time, and both had already been in the pride previously.

"I would be close by if you needed me," He assured, not wanting to make anyone feel uncomfortable. He was sure that the other three members of the harem would take to Mehanuh as well, just as he had.

All his mates were artisans after all, they all had something in common already.

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:21 pm
Ah, a one-on-one, something she hadn't really considered. Mehanuh had considered them to be a united front - one that often wasn't separated, but of course, how did they create that united front? A bond.

"That would be wonderful, I would love to get to know them and bond with them." The pale lioness was earnest in her words, she wanted to make this work.

"You really think I will fit in?"

Concern flitted through her eyes. Of course, she realized they all had something in common, almost a family business if she really thought of it.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:54 pm
"Bonding is important," Malak noted, and is was. "Between all of us as a whole, and individually." He ached for all of them to get alone. Perhaps he grew his harem too quickly, but he was determined to make it work.

But if his mates did not get along, then it was doomed to fail. "I may lead the harem, but we're all mated. Everyone must agree when bringing in a new mate, and we all agreed to you," He told her. "We want for you to be with us, and we want you to be happy."

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:07 pm
When it was worded in the way he spoke she was extremely flattered and nerves seemed to dim quite a bit. It was possibly the sweetest gesture anyone had ever produced for her and here she was worried.

"I choose you all as well." She smiled, making up her mind on any concerns she had right then and there. It would be impossible to go through this without a problem here or there, but all the situation needed was attention and if she pushed through the tough spots they'd see sunshine ahead.

How could she trade a strong family unit for anything else, it'd be a foolish choice.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:37 pm
Malak smiled at Mehanuh, glad that some of the concern and worry seemed to lift from her shoulders. He was glad he could alleviate her concerns at least a little. They would face problems - all couples did, but it was important to him that they had an open line of communication with one another.

"Come on, I we can probably pull one of the others away from their craft for some bonding time," He told her, gesturing towards the direction he came from.

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Likno tis Zois Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out