Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[Plot] Bros Plots: SB, Firekin, rogue and singles! (Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:18 pm
Now open! I'm going to follow other people and just focus on a few at a time now for the rps that I need.

Notes:
I do have more, however I really, really dislike rping my SoA who do not have a cert (honestly it's just harder to work with), so until they do I will not be putting them up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:20 pm
Focusing On:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality
Kind of a lazy viking. Isn't too into capturing thralls and likes the fights and hunts more than anything. Respectful to those of higher rank and tries not to get too involved in any internal conflicts.

Looking for:
Pride rp
Family rp
Possibly a fling or mate

Personalty:
Still not quite too sure about what she's doing in the Stormborn but is eager to help in any way she can. Is not going to be with someone who talks down to her and will prove herself in a fight if she must.

Looking for:
Pride rp
possibly a fling or mate

Personality:
Mysterious, flighty, calm, easygoing
Often times she will seem slightly distracted when talking to someone else, however she is just trying to appreciate what is around her.

Looking for:
Rogue rp
general rp

Personality:
He's pretty okay with everything, however he will get angry if one annoys him enough. He also cannot stand injustice and those who are mean to others for the fun of it. Likes to have friendly sparring matches and spars with those trying to enter the pride.

Looking for:
Pride rp

Personality:
A bit brash and not afraid to speak her mind, especially when it comes to helping others. Sometimes gets annoyed at "over enthusiastic" fighters who ignore her instructions when she treats them.

Looking for:
Pride rp
Family rp

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:22 pm
Singles

Males

User Image
Hanif
Personality: caring, foolish, bold, independent
Stage: adult
Pack: Rogue

Females

User Image
Wazi'maji
Pride: Bahari'moto
Parents: Camayo x Rosha'Nasrin
Siblings:
Stage: Cub
Personality: Wazi (for short) is quite a determined girl, although she knows not to go too far, she will work for what she wants, even if that means she'll have to face some hardships. She is also quite optimistic, always looking on the bright side of things and tending not to think about the negatives that much. Although that can sometimes lead her to being too trustworthy of others, which she is trying to correct by being more observant of those around her and others. However although she does want to look at the brighter side, she tries not to absolve others of actions that she has heard them do until after she has observed them enough to determine what they are really like.
She also likes to be with her family quite a bit, and play with her siblings as much as she can.

User Image
Masika
Pride: Bahari'moto
Parents (adopted):
Siblings:
Step-Siblings:
Personality: Don't have it typed up yet but she is very curious and interested in things

User Image
Nadifa
Stage: Adult
Pride: rogue
Personality: Sensitive, reckless, fearless, coarse
She is trying to overcome her personality of being coarse with those she is talking to.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:23 pm

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:25 pm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:26 pm

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:27 pm
seventh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:29 pm
eigth  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:30 pm
ninth  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:32 pm
The form to create other posts

Form

Males

Females

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:53 pm
SSBrosB

I offer Khalifa for your girl Anga! He is a good natured guy that puts others before himself. He is part of a female warrior pride but is often out hunting. He is available for flings or general rp

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:46 pm
Big Hobbit
We can do general rp 3nodding I don't have anything in mind for it unfortunately.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:53 pm
SSBrosB
We can do general rp 3nodding I don't have anything in mind for it unfortunately.

Cool, maybe they could be out hunting and get caught up in a stampede or some kind of trouble that they have to get out of? I also have Taranu in the SB who I am trying to get more vikings for if any of yours are interested.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:59 pm
Big Hobbit

Cool, maybe they could be out hunting and get caught up in a stampede or some kind of trouble that they have to get out of? I also have Taranu in the SB who I am trying to get more vikings for if any of yours are interested.

User Image
Cool, you want to start the rogue rp or should I?

And I'm interested about Taranu. Maybe I could throw Tamala at him for that. She's more the follower than the leader type.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:44 am
SSBrosB
Cool, you want to start the rogue rp or should I?

And I'm interested about Taranu. Maybe I could throw Tamala at him for that. She's more the follower than the leader type.

Heres the rogue RP for Anga

Awesome, I can start one for Taranu and Tamala, they could be out looking for thralls and whatnot and find something interesting to bring back to the pride (will brainstorm and we go).  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff