Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
LSX's Plot Search (Firekin, Prideland, Vikings, Tianxia) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:42 am
Time to get some babies some interaction. heart  
.::The Boys::.

User Image

Name: Giza'Waridi
History/Personality: Giza was in line to be the next King and ruler of the Mwana-A'Lela, the pride of blood sucking lions. Despite coming from a loving family and being preened as royalty, the young prince found the ways of kidnapping cubs and keeping lions for food to be...disturbing and eventually fled into the night after supposedly going out to hunt for a future queen.
Because of the Mwana's beliefs, he avoids the sunlight most of the time thinking it will hurt him. He has a very charming personality, the airs or royalty about him even though he has no pride to be royal for - but it isn't an overbearing kind of royalty. More of the heroic prince charming.
Looking For: Plots? Pride? Possibly a mate?

User Image

Name: Uchao
History/Personality: Mostly blank slate! But he's a big jolly and slightly flirtatious Pridelander boy.
Looking For: Plots? Possibly a mate?

User Image

Name: Nordras
History/Personality: This boy is a SEER, son of the God - Yggdrassil and usually forsees hints of natural disasters ranging from hurricanes and forest fires to casual rainy days. He just hasn't perfected it to know when it happens.
Bit of a blank slate with his personality, though due to his visions is probably a bit neurotic.
Looking For: Plots? Pride? Possibly a mate?  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
.::The Girls::.

User Image

Name: Hidaya
History/Personality: Hidaya came from a happy, small wandering family. Was a traveler for most of her life and above all else, was a singer. She eventually found her way to the Tianxia where she became a bard.
She see's no fault in the world, there is always a silver lining on every storm cloud and everyone has the ability to find a smile.
Looking for: Tianxia RP, Pride members to sing for, possibly a love interest? (she's sterile but it'd be cute) more friends in the pride!

User Image

Name: Chuma
History/Personality: Adventurous and easy going, she's mostly very blank slatish and hasn't had a lot of development.
Looking for: Pride RP, more friends, plots? Possibly a mate?

User Image

Name: Kivuli'Kaa
History/Personality: Kivuli was born outside of the pride to Mpeka who - in her hateful and mislead way - thought a rogue was a Firekin and bore Kivuli to keep the traditionalist blood alive.
However Kivuli was told information from her falcon friend Woki about how the new pride was functioning just fine and eventually left for it when her mother passed away from old age and rejoined the pride of her ancestry when she had just become an adult.
Looking for: Firekin RP, finding some old family ties? She'd like to try and become a soldier so stuff with generals and other soldiers? More pride RP. Plot? Possibly a mate?

User Image

Name: Jinamizi'Mwezi
History/Personality: Blank slate, very haughty and full of herself.
Looking for: Pride RP? Some plot? Possibly a mate?

User Image

Name: Kiwara
History/Personality: Independent and level headed, having been born to a rogue mother Kiwara was taught the essence of survival above all else so has had little time for 'play' since she was very young. It's obvious she does have a tender side though, it just takes a lot of trust to bring it out amidst the awkward humor she does try to put on.
Looking for: Prideland RP, Plots?, Possibly a mate?

User Image

Name: Zira
History/Personality: She and her brother were abandoned at birth by her fearful mother after one of her siblings died, she lived very happily with her adopted family till adulthood. However she was eventually caught and forcefully taken along with several other prideland females by the Ukuucha' and forced into a harem. However she openly rebelled against baring her Pad's cubs and escaped when the pride dispersed.
Now she wanders as a rogue.
She's very independent and level headed, but nurses the hurt of knowing she doesn't know her biological parents very close to her heart.
She's the granddaughter of Mwali and Koho and the daughter of Kianga.
Looking for: Firekin interaction? possible plot? Possibly a mate in the future too.

User Image

Name: Vigdis
History/Personality: Slightly blank slate, she's seeking to be a great fighter in the pride one day and hold her weight alongside others.
Looking for: Pride RP, plots?, a possible mate?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:43 am
Extra post just incase of stuff and things and more stuff  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:39 pm
Okay open for posting, also doing this makes me realize I have a LOT of girls versus boys.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:12 pm
Let's see... *throws this girl at Giza'Waridi* I forgot what I named her in the certing thread but she is completely blank for a personality. Though with her ghost/"headless" color scheme I think I'm going to go with an airy and slightly dark personality? idk.

Throwing out my two SB for rp/whatevs with your Vigdis?
User Image
Vigge is very much a tradition follower though he has somewhat of a blurred line when it comes to gender doing something. He judges a lot more based on skill and such. But mostly he's blank.

User Image
Also a blank slate.

Lightning Shadow X

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:03 am
SSBrosB

Giza meeting any lion outside of his pride would be nice atm so an RP with those two would be interesting. x3

And Vigdis would like to meet BOTH these lions.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:58 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Sounds good then! Do you want to start the rogue rp or should I?

And I would go with Vigge first for the SB rp, still not quite sure what to do with Tamala personality wise.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:22 pm
SSBrosB
Lightning Shadow X

Sounds good then! Do you want to start the rogue rp or should I?

And I would go with Vigge first for the SB rp, still not quite sure what to do with Tamala personality wise.

Sounds good and could you start the Viking one with Vigge if I start the Rogue one? :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:42 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Sounds good and could you start the Viking one with Vigge if I start the Rogue one? :3
Sure, it won't be until tomorrow though, but I'll quote you.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:09 am
Sorted out Zira getting into the Firekin due to the huge Meta ORP <3 so maybe some plots with that?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:32 am
Blump.  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:00 am
Blormp.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:26 am
I have a new lion, Abíodun, that I think is interested in joining the pridelands but he's unsure. :3 Would Kiwara be interested in interacting with him? Disclaimer: he's a selfish, vein butthole sometimes. xD;;

User Image

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:45 am
In Good Faith
I have a new lion, Abíodun, that I think is interested in joining the pridelands but he's unsure. :3 Would Kiwara be interested in interacting with him? Disclaimer: he's a selfish, vein butthole sometimes. xD;;

User Image

I think she'd definitely like to meet him, maybe straighten out his attitude a bit xP  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff