Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:22 am
User Image

Hi! This is Svana, daughter of Brenning and Lyti. She challanged Warlord Ruzski in the last Breytast vindar and won. - RPed here

She is now looking to consolidate her rule and meet the pride as the Warlord (as opposed to the young female Captain she was.)

This thread is to find her interactions where she can showcase her role. Ie, new Captains seeking to have their positions confirmed etc. Can she help in your plots? Do you have a plot idea you want to try out? Hit me up! I want her to be fully active in her role while she is the Warlord.
She is open for flings and maybe a mate, but bear in mind she is waiting on an old fling to be rolled (ploted for back when she was a brand new Captain).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:29 am
Plot list:

RPs:
Informal Meeting [Kluna x Svana] [Mysses Greenie]
Meeting the pride (Svana x Nafsi-kataa) [Das Tor]
A day spent relaxing... [Svana x Vigdis] [Lightning Shadow X]
With Intent (Svana x Tethys) [Epine de Rose]
[]  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:32 am
Open!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:43 am
User Image

Kluna is the High Priestess - and as I said on Skype to I am excited to RP them together. Get Kluna much more active in her role as High Priestess. The RP I started was sent to your PM for easy reference. <3

User Image

Zjarri is on the way to becoming Captain (I think she has two Vikings left? The last being when she takes over.) and seeing the next Warlord be a female during her lifetime will be an inspiration. I'd love to have them meet up.

User Image

Sabia has been working closely with Zjarri and therefore it wouldn't be uncommon for her to be seen with her as an almost helping hand. This helping hand is a little sketchy still (though Zjarri has set aside her feelings about that for now).

(Basically I really hadn't plotted much further ahead at the moment lol)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:23 am
Mysses Greenie

Zjarri & Sabia - Its her brother whom Svana is flinging with back when she was a new Captain. XD I'm sure the two of them know each other in passing because of it Svana would love to get to know Zjarri better, and Sabia.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:42 pm
Tanakako
Zjarri & Sabia - Its her brother whom Svana is flinging with back when she was a new Captain. XD I'm sure the two of them know each other in passing because of it Svana would love to get to know Zjarri better, and Sabia.

Well that works out beautifully, lol <3  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:51 pm
I have Nafsi-kataa, who has been a Reaver since the earlier days of the pride being in the shop. She'd love to meet the new Warlord, both because it's always good to take stock of who's in charge and because finally there's a female in charge.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:33 am
User Image
Vigdis is a girl with warrior intent in her blood and she'd love to meet and swear loyalty to this new warlord.  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:39 am
User Image

Not going to throw him out for mate plots etc as she might not even like him etc...

But since he's aiming to become a Captain in the future, and he's currently settled in well to his NPC band, I think it would be good for him to gain an idea of what the new Warlord may regard as the more important resources to capture during Vikings.

Could be useful for him down the line when he goes out on the hunt and can focus on something useful rather than ending up with an excess that will get wasted!

Tanakako

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:57 am
Das Tor

Here you go!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25054473  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:44 am
Tanakako

xD I need to change my request to something more precise now. Tethys needs a Warlord RP to attain his Captaincy if you don't mind me starting one and you can tag it whenever you aren't run off your feet!

During it he'll be requesting to take a very prolonged Viking with his new band due to the plots I'm building up for him with some peeps. n_n

Should be a simple enough RP and hopefully not take up too much of your time!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:50 am
Epine de Rose
Tanakako

xD I need to change my request to something more precise now. Tethys needs a Warlord RP to attain his Captaincy if you don't mind me starting one and you can tag it whenever you aren't run off your feet!

During it he'll be requesting to take a very prolonged Viking with his new band due to the plots I'm building up for him with some peeps. n_n

Should be a simple enough RP and hopefully not take up too much of your time!

Sounds good!!!! I'm hoping to tag/start all her's this weekend. (time permitting) so if you start one I'll tag asap. heart  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:51 am
Tanakako
Sounds good!!!! I'm hoping to tag/start all her's this weekend. (time permitting) so if you start one I'll tag asap. heart

Will do, going to work on a few more of my other RPs to get them all done and dusted and then I'll hit you up with her's. n_n Thank you muchly!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:29 pm
User Image

This is Vígdís, the daughter of Zjarri (Greenie). She is a fresh new cub but will grow up to be a reaver like her mother, and aspire to be a Captain. The greatest role models in her life are certainly her mother, but also the Warlord lioness! If Svana would ever be open to taking an interest in her, I would love RP! Encouraging her to take on characteristics that are in the best interest of her leadership skills and other useful talents would be amazing. >w<  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:06 am
In Good Faith
User Image

This is Vígdís, the daughter of Zjarri (Greenie). She is a fresh new cub but will grow up to be a reaver like her mother, and aspire to be a Captain. The greatest role models in her life are certainly her mother, but also the Warlord lioness! If Svana would ever be open to taking an interest in her, I would love RP! Encouraging her to take on characteristics that are in the best interest of her leadership skills and other useful talents would be amazing. >w<

Now that christmas and the new year are over... Yes!!!! Svana would love to help the next generation. Did you want to start something up?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff