Rishi had been travelling on his own for a little while now. He missed his family, a large group of them had lived together for his whole life and this was the first time he was without them. The first time he was without his twin. It was a strange feeling but Rishi had heard of a pride out there that was a pride of seers. They were all together and trained together strengthening their abilities. Rishi wanted that, it wasn’t something he had focused on for very long but as he got older his vision had started coming on stronger and stronger and made him sick each and every time. It might have been worth it if the male was actually able to remember anything that he has seen but he never could. All that happened was he spent the following days holed up in his den wishing to die. So he was on his own, he had travelled what felt like a thousands of miles and now he was here. He stood on the border of the pride looking around trying to decide where it was that he should go… who to talk to… what to do next.

The purple and black wild dog was light on her feet. She had been hovering around the pride’s border all day collecting various supplies she needed. As an apothecary Uva had prided herself in having the best collection of herbs, spices, flowers and anything else a healer might need. Uva had worked as an apothecary in her previous pack so she had come to Mimi with some knowledge about healing herbs, though she needed to learn a few things when she had gotten here as there were different plants here than on the mountains but she had learned and caught up pretty quickly or she thought she had.

Uva was mid collection when she spotted some movement. She quickly shifted her body moving her collection into the little pouch that she kept with her. “Hello” she greeted the other warmly. She was pretty sure the hybrid male that stood before her was not a member of the pride, though to say she knew everyone in the pride would be terribly inaccurate. “Are you looking for someone? Can I help you.” she asked her head cocked to the side a smile on her lips.

Rishi lifted his head, he hadn’t been paying attention and hadn’t seen the female wild dog who had been standing there. “Oh hi, didn’t mean to bug you.” he said quickly. Rishi was a friendly male so he felt bad for being intrusive. The female seemed friendly though so he was happy enough to talk to her. Perhaps she would be able to give him some of the information that he was after. “I was looking for a pride, I think that this might be it?” he said a nervous laughter filtering through his speech.

“Are you looking for the Mimi? Are you a seer?” she asked in quick succession. It might not have been the best way to go about things but Uva was an excitable wild dog.

“Yes and yes.” Rishi answer a smile growing on his lips some might be intimidated by the way the female wild dog spoke so quickly but he thought it was charming. “I guess that I am in the right place then?” he said. He hoped that he was if this wild dog was this excited about her home it could only mean good things for him.

“Well then you are definitely in the right place.” Uva said rising quickly to her feet. She collected her bag of herbs and secured them quickly around her neck. She hadn’t quite got everything that she had come out for but she had gotten enough and could always come back later to get more. The new comer was way more important. Uva had been wanting to make more friends in the pride and although this male wasn’t a member of the pride he could be her friend, maybe he would stick around. “My name is Uva.” she told him brightly.

“I am Rishi.” the hybrid male answered quickly. “Have you lived here long? Can you show me around? I am hoping to get some training. My abilities.. They aren’t so good.” It was now Rishi’s turn to speak quickly. He was nervous but excited to have met someone on the borders now he didn’t have to try to enter the pride on his own and find someone to help him, all while convincing them he wasn’t a threat. He wasn’t sure about other groups but he knew his family was always worried about attacks.

“Come follow me, I will give you a tour.” Uva told Rishi before she started to answer his other questions. “I haven’t been here too long, I was actually born in a mountain pack, unfortunately it disbanded though and like you I wanted to train and strength my sight so I came here.” She offered him a smile. “I have a great teacher, I could introduce you to him if you like. Are you thinking of joining the pride?” she asked a hopeful tone to her voice.

Rishi thought about it, “Well to be honest I don’t know but I do know that I want to train. I am tired of being sick because of these visions.” he told her with a smile. It was a start. If he got that far he would be better equipped to decide what he wanted in life.

“Well then I better give you the best tour ever! Have to leave you with a good impression so hopefully you decide to stay. It really is a good home, and even if you only stay with us for a little while there is no better place to train your abilities.” Uva said with a nod.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” Rishi smiled. He was glad that he seemed to have happened upon a very kind member of the pride to help him along his way. Of course it could just be that everyone in the pride was this nice but nonetheless Rishi counted himself as lucky. “I am excited to see your lands and meet you teachers.” he said with a nod as he followed the female wild dog further into the pride’s lands.