User Image

Nova is, firstly, exiled from the Ela'wadiyi. Rough and gentle, she suffers from delusions and isn't aware of this. Her mate Ulo is a space case, and so overall, she's... Had a lot of bad belifs and they've led her to being angry and bitter and living in the Aegnor'hini with relatives as a sador. It's quiet and peaceful, and she's treated well, being related to the Shalori, but in terms of mood... It's still one giant pillar of crank.

So what's going to happen is she's going to piss off the wrong lion in tyhe demons. She's going to pick a fight she can't hope to win with them, and she's going to lead them out of the dens to the border to fight.

She's going to lose very, very badly and for a moment she'll catch herself hallucinating, which will make her realize that she might actually be wrong. And she'll definately lose.
But I'd not looking tokill her! What I'm looking for is a kind passing male to save her from her opponent last minute. I'd like her to be saved and come to accept two things. She's capable of love, and a lot of it in that she will love two mates, and she is just sick, not bad.

I'd also like the male to be friends with Ulo, her other mate, and either be in the C'D, or join the Aegnor'hini as a Demon or Sador -- a sador would be well looked after by her cousins and probably even a tad spoiled for saving her, as would a joining demon.

I'm not worried about pelt as long as 1. He STAYS and 2.Is a male lion.

If there's anyone close to an interested male (Family, maybe another lady) who is close, don;t be gunshy. Their family would be welcomed and Nova will gladly try to live with polyamory by jumping in the deep end.

All I ask is thr join the Aegnor'hini or the C'D, and they stick around and get on with Ulo.

SO WHO WANTS TO HELP? Just link your males and any whom might join them, to be a prince in shining armor!

Or a Dark Knight in black gear. Mmm. Dark Knights.

NOTE: Spoilertags for large images please. Please don;t make me click into Photobucket. The coding is so bloated it makes my PC try to implode. XD; imgur or dropbox ETC are fine though!