Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:06 am
Anza and Ninati are both looking for love! Anza is up for flinging with mortals, but I'd like a god mate for her. Ninati, on the other hand, isn't sure what she likes, as far as gender, mortal or god.. She's got more wiggle room!

Anza had mortal children already, so just be sure if you're wanting to fling they're not related!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:48 pm
User Image
I'm very interested in a devastating romance and fling with Anza! That she is the Goddess of Beginnings is way too perfect for a rogue male, trying to rebuild after losing his former pride many years earlier. Maji is... something of an arrogant and playful charmer. He doesn't take much seriously and is a stark contrast to his hopeless romantic, reliable and friendly brother, Kobe (who settled in the Bahari). Maji is courting the Kzingo to join because he finds them fascinating, but being left with cubs would force him to grow up a little. His mother was one of the last members of the Mistweavers and his grandmother was a Goddess.

Let me know if you're interested! :3

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 pm
Not sure if you're still looking because there aren't any images present, but I have a few mortals who would be very interested in flinging with a goddess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:34 am
Kieko

Oooh! That sounds interesting. I'm sorry I JUST got back to this. I'm super lame, but definitely looking to come back into RP. So if you're no longer interested, I'm still interested in some kind of RP!

belloblossom

The images are there! It's probably because you have the profanity filter on. . .  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:16 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Oooh! That sounds interesting. I'm sorry I JUST got back to this. I'm super lame, but definitely looking to come back into RP. So if you're no longer interested, I'm still interested in some kind of RP!
No worries at all! I completely understand being busy. I am still very much interested in this. We could chat details in this thread, via PM, skype or aim! Or, if you'd rather just start up a scene, that also works for me! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:46 am
Kieko
Peppermint Coffee

No worries at all! I completely understand being busy. I am still very much interested in this. We could chat details in this thread, via PM, skype or aim! Or, if you'd rather just start up a scene, that also works for me! ^_^
Haha, I don't actually have a Skype anymore. I switched to Discord. >__> But let me PM you.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:38 am
What are their mortal forms?
Because I have a leopard whom would be purfect for fling material. One is piebald and the other is of similar color matching.

A cheetah for the first goddess anza, he's a leader to a pride and looks like stardust.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:47 pm
Chi Sohma
What are their mortal forms?
Because I have a leopard whom would be purfect for fling material. One is piebald and the other is of similar color matching.

A cheetah for the first goddess anza, he's a leader to a pride and looks like stardust.
Ekundayo's is a hynea, Anza's is a lioness, and Ninati is a lioness, too. XD I think I haven't like.. figured her out yet.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image

*slides towards Anza* I think these two would be pretty together. He's just starting his life as a healer in the Indlovukati pride, but since they encourage rogue breedings, no problem from a pridal front. 3nodding

Edit: I also have an offer for Ninatii, once he's grown. Though you can't see it from his adol cert, he does have two differently colored eyes, which might catch one of hers, given her domain.
User Image
Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:45 pm
I'd love some gods rp and possibly potential mates! I am surrounded by boy gods with no love lives <3

User Image

So iv got Ghandi, god of pacifism, he is a little sweetheart, very down to earth, possibly -too- laid back if such a thing. He says dude a lot and basically reminds me of a hippy-surfer-kid. He has no responsibilities so is sort of up in the air, literally and metaphorically 90% of the time, when he does touch ground he basically wanders aimlessly granting little favours and basically being a good guy in general.  

Syrius Lionwing

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff