Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade Shop Owner Profiles
NCR Waiting List Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:58 pm
Accepted, you may post your shop

LauAoibheal
Leilani Jackson wants to own J Pippins Potion Shop.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:26 pm
Kaitlyn Davis would like to take ownership of Madam Puddifoot's. Please & thank youuuu 3nodding

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:56 pm
kiska166
Kaitlyn Davis would like to take ownership of Madam Puddifoot's. Please & thank youuuu 3nodding

Cara MiaKitty

Accepted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:01 pm
Hello, my name is Cornelia Eckstein

I would like to open Hogsmeade Veterinary Hospital

It is a A Magical Hospital for sick and injured creatures in need of medical attention.

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I studied under someone for two years before deciding to go at it alone and opened up my own practice. It was time for me to take control of my life.

The things I love about this shop are Helping Creatures, Every day is different, Seeing my patients recover, The challenge, & Working with animals in general.

The things I despise about this shop are Seeing animals in pain, Being unable to fix everything, Long Hours, Testy patients (being bite, scratch etc.), & Hysterical people…

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I’m not against helping a mundane creature or two.

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:58 pm
Hello, my name is Mackenzie Overton

I would like to open Paw Pals

It is a doggy & crup daycare

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I opened my own shop after saving money for several years (and with the help of family!)

The things I love about this shop are being surrounded by love bunches of fur all day, interacting with dogs as opposed to humans, constantly getting puppy kisses, going on walks with the dogs, and all the excitement!

The things I despise about this shop are dogs that bite, walking dogs in the rain, picking up poop all day, interacting with owners who don't put effort into taking care of their dog, and having to break up dog fights.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The main area is inside, but there is also an enclosed outdoor area for the animals to enjoy fresh air.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm
Hello, my name is Helena Davisson

I would like to open Bewitched Boutique

It is a clothing shop tailored (haha) to students and staff of Hogwarts, plus the local residents of Hogsmeade proper. There are all kinds of items, from undergarments to school pride to casual clothing. Of course, any time the school has a formal event, you can bet they start working on custom orders for all who need them. They make most of their own clothes, and anything can be specially ordered through the shop. They also deliver to the school free of charge.

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I grew up in a house my mother ran as a tailoring shop, so I learned to make clothes from a very early age. I figure owning a shop would be great fun, especially since we can do things other shops cannot. I saved money and set aside a small inheritance, plus a small loan added up to just enough to purchase the shop proper.

The things I love about this shop are
-Meeting Locals and Students
-Designing Clothes
-Working with People on their Dream Outfits
-Working with my hands
-Helping People feel their absolute best

The things I despise about this shop are
-School Traffic
-Summer Lulls
-Re-Folding Clothes people mussed up
-Doing up the Books
-Stabbing fingers with needles while sewing

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!I'll be running the shop along with Jeremy Travers, who will assume the mantle of head manager.

Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:59 pm
murruelecreuset
Hello, my name is Cornelia Eckstein

I would like to open Hogsmeade Veterinary Hospital

It is a A Magical Hospital for sick and injured creatures in need of medical attention.

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I studied under someone for two years before deciding to go at it alone and opened up my own practice. It was time for me to take control of my life.

The things I love about this shop are Helping Creatures, Every day is different, Seeing my patients recover, The challenge, & Working with animals in general.

The things I despise about this shop are Seeing animals in pain, Being unable to fix everything, Long Hours, Testy patients (being bite, scratch etc.), & Hysterical people…

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I’m not against helping a mundane creature or two.

Cara MiaKitty

Accepted

kiska166
Hello, my name is Mackenzie Overton

I would like to open Paw Pals

It is a doggy & crup daycare

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I opened my own shop after saving money for several years (and with the help of family!)

The things I love about this shop are being surrounded by love bunches of fur all day, interacting with dogs as opposed to humans, constantly getting puppy kisses, going on walks with the dogs, and all the excitement!

The things I despise about this shop are dogs that bite, walking dogs in the rain, picking up poop all day, interacting with owners who don't put effort into taking care of their dog, and having to break up dog fights.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The main area is inside, but there is also an enclosed outdoor area for the animals to enjoy fresh air.

Cara MiaKitty

Accepted

Miss GryffindorK

It is a clothing shop tailored (haha) to students and staff of Hogwarts, plus the local residents of Hogsmeade proper. There are all kinds of items, from undergarments to school pride to casual clothing. Of course, any time the school has a formal event, you can bet they start working on custom orders for all who need them. They make most of their own clothes, and anything can be specially ordered through the shop. They also deliver to the school free of charge.

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I grew up in a house my mother ran as a tailoring shop, so I learned to make clothes from a very early age. I figure owning a shop would be great fun, especially since we can do things other shops cannot. I saved money and set aside a small inheritance, plus a small loan added up to just enough to purchase the shop proper.

-Designing Clothes
-Working with my hands

-School Traffic
-Summer Lulls
-Doing up the Books

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!I'll be running the shop along with Jeremy Travers, who will assume the mantle of head manager.

Cara MiaKitty

Accepted  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:16 pm
Zane is finally gonna take over ownership of The Shrieking Shack.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 7:35 pm
Hello, my name is Theodotus Ellis-Hall

I would like to open For Goodness Bakes

It is a bakery

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I worked at a coffee shop and a few other odd jobs and saved diligently around bills.

> The constant smell of baked goods
> Meeting new people
> Working with my hands
> The happy looks when people eat tasty snacks
> Calm Days

> Hectic Saturdays
> Running out of supplies
> Accidentally burning a batch of... anything
> Accidentally setting all the timers back to back and having to sprint around like a crazy
> cAn I sPeAk To ThE mAnAgEr?

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Everything is handmade and freshly baked for top quality. Sometimes we close early, depending on volume and stock

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 7:47 pm
Miss GryffindorK

-Designing Clothes
-Working with my hands

-School Traffic
-Summer Lulls
-Doing up the Books

Cara MiaKitty

Approved

Miss GryffindorK
Hello, my name is Theodotus Ellis-Hall

I would like to open For Goodness Bakes

It is a bakery

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I worked at a coffee shop and a few other odd jobs and saved diligently around bills.

> The constant smell of baked goods
> Meeting new people
> Working with my hands
> The happy looks when people eat tasty snacks
> Calm Days

> Hectic Saturdays
> Running out of supplies
> Accidentally burning a batch of... anything
> Accidentally setting all the timers back to back and having to sprint around like a crazy
> cAn I sPeAk To ThE mAnAgEr?

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Everything is handmade and freshly baked for top quality. Sometimes we close early, depending on volume and stock

Cara MiaKitty

Approved  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:33 am
Hello, my name is: Brook Knapp

I would like to open Moore Italian

It is an Italian pizzeria providing cheap pizza and other Italian styled food for Hogwarts students, as well as (eventually) a secret menu for those that have a different diet (Vampires. It's all for Aidene)

How did I come to get this shop? Well... Growing up I loved food, I still love food. GusGus is super good at cooking though, and I'm going to marry him. But anyways, I had a lot of money saved up from the grandparents and parents, and GusGus had a little bit saved, plus I have a super cool job that pays as well that isn't this. One day I had a great idea, let's open a restaurant, and honestly pizza is one of the only things I can make well. We went into Hogsmeade and wham, saw the perfect spot for a small restaurant and maybe even room for an apartment upstairs.

1. It can do owl deliveries to Hogwarts students!
2. Food?
3. Getting to work with Gus Gus <3
4. Having regular Customers to talk with!
5. Trying new recipes to increase the menu and cater to specific regulars

1. The heat from the oven and stove, it gets hot
2. Having to not eat all the food we make
3. People being upset that I added extra toppings on their pizza they didn't ask for. But it makes it better!
4. Hangry cranky people who are impatient. Good food takes time!
5. When they come in and have confusing orders. Who needs a pizza but with "this quarter with this" and "this quarter with this" and "this quarter can't touch that ingredient" JUST GET FOUR PIZZAS DANG IT.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I'll be working alongside GusGus my almost Fiance to run and operate our Pizzeria. There aren't any pizza places near Hogwarts, and sometimes students just need that super greasy pizza when they're stressed or upset, no where else in Hogsmeade offers that grease now do they?

MJ Spooks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:25 pm
Stefan Lee Salvatore
Hello, my name is: Brook Knapp

I would like to open Moore Italian

It is an Italian pizzeria providing cheap pizza and other Italian styled food for Hogwarts students, as well as (eventually) a secret menu for those that have a different diet (Vampires. It's all for Aidene)

How did I come to get this shop? Well... Growing up I loved food, I still love food. GusGus is super good at cooking though, and I'm going to marry him. But anyways, I had a lot of money saved up from the grandparents and parents, and GusGus had a little bit saved, plus I have a super cool job that pays as well that isn't this. One day I had a great idea, let's open a restaurant, and honestly pizza is one of the only things I can make well. We went into Hogsmeade and wham, saw the perfect spot for a small restaurant and maybe even room for an apartment upstairs.

1. It can do owl deliveries to Hogwarts students!
2. Food?
3. Getting to work with Gus Gus <3
4. Having regular Customers to talk with!
5. Trying new recipes to increase the menu and cater to specific regulars

1. The heat from the oven and stove, it gets hot
2. Having to not eat all the food we make
3. People being upset that I added extra toppings on their pizza they didn't ask for. But it makes it better!
4. Hangry cranky people who are impatient. Good food takes time!
5. When they come in and have confusing orders. Who needs a pizza but with "this quarter with this" and "this quarter with this" and "this quarter can't touch that ingredient" JUST GET FOUR PIZZAS DANG IT.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I'll be working alongside GusGus my almost Fiance to run and operate our Pizzeria. There aren't any pizza places near Hogwarts, and sometimes students just need that super greasy pizza when they're stressed or upset, no where else in Hogsmeade offers that grease now do they?

MJ Spooks

Approved!  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:24 pm
Hello, my name is Tzuki Zhao-Jennings

I would like to open the Hobbit Hideout

It is a gaming shop with a drinks/snacks area and a gameplay lounge

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I saved up for three years, and my father matched my contribution. Once a shop emptied in Hogsmeade, we put the down payment in.

The things I love about this shop are playing games, educating people on the joys of tabletop play, making friends in the gaming community, anytime new dice sets come in (and I can click-clack them!), and teaching inclusive gaming for all

The things I despise about this shop are rush orders! Spilling drinks/food on the shop games, people not respecting initiative, "how can you help, you're blind", and of course, people trying to gatekeep games

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The shop welcomes all, even those who just want to play games without purchasing anything. There are plenty of "shop games" to borrow while you visit and have some drinks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:46 pm
Cinnabun Gryffie
Hello, my name is Tzuki Zhao-Jennings

I would like to open the Hobbit Hideout

It is a gaming shop with a drinks/snacks area and a gameplay lounge

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I saved up for three years, and my father matched my contribution. Once a shop emptied in Hogsmeade, we put the down payment in.

The things I love about this shop are playing games, educating people on the joys of tabletop play, making friends in the gaming community, anytime new dice sets come in (and I can click-clack them!), and teaching inclusive gaming for all

The things I despise about this shop are rush orders! Spilling drinks/food on the shop games, people not respecting initiative, "how can you help, you're blind", and of course, people trying to gatekeep games

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! The shop welcomes all, even those who just want to play games without purchasing anything. There are plenty of "shop games" to borrow while you visit and have some drinks.

APPROVED!  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:59 pm
Hello, my name isLukas Gallagher

I would like to open Whispering Keys

It is a Music store

How did I come to get this shop? Well...i saved up for a while after my mom passed and came across the ocean to start a new life.

The things I love about this shop are I get to be around my true passion! Music! And I get to spread the joy of music to others. I love working with the equipment to make it special for thier new owners. Getting to teach people how to play is always a blast! Its also a great way to meet fellow music lovers

The things I despise about this shop are people being rough with the instruments and the painful process that is learning to play. It takes a while for it to not be horrific sounding. Cleanup is always a pain when instruments are left out and making sure the sheet music and books are sorted are a real pain. I also hate getting low-balled when negotiating prices like i dont know somethings value.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! my stuff is enchanted to not need electricity for those instruments that require it. I can also enchant the mick with its own page turning ability  
Hogsmeade Shop Owner Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff